Realistically, does the Sonic cast have a chance at winning here

Realistically, does the Sonic cast have a chance at winning here

Attached: 1631381208897.jpg (2450x3368, 594.75K)

Chadow mogs all of Jobgon Ball instantly.

Attached: chadow.png (229x160, 60.05K)

>Is on the right
>Decide to take the left part
Why Vegeta is such a retard?

Depends if Sonic and the gang can get a hold of the Chaos Emeralds which, in some cannon, have reality warping powers. If not, then no.

Attached: 05.jpg (910x1230, 358.34K)

Saiyans still can't breathe in space, right? The only chance the Sonic cast has is if Sonic goes Super ASAP and immediately teleports Goku and Vegeta to space, which is also out of character for him.

Maybe they’d have a chance against kid goku.

Fang’s corkgun spam BTFO’s both of them

Instant transmission would negate that.

user YOU HAVE A REALLY STRONG OPINION ABOUT ALL THOSE VIDEOGAMES YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY. UWAAAAAAAAA LET ME FIGHT IT, I'M GETTING WAKU WAKU JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. DON'T WORRY IF I BREAK ANY BONES, I HAVE A WHOLE BAG OF BEANS THAT WILL FIX THAT RIGHT UP. WE CAN GO FOR DAYS. I'M GETTING EXCITED

Attached: PSYCHOPATHku.jpg (674x608, 95.23K)

Yeah, only remembered that after hitting post
In that case, no, Sonic verse gets absolutely fucked. I heard Archie Sonic is super broken, but I don't know enough about it to say whether that one stands a chance.

Sonic btfo goku
He's faster (stated multiple time that he's been faster than the speed of light) and has beat Solaris (sonic 2006), who i quote
>He is the sun god of Soleanna, as well as a super-dimensional lifeform and a god of time
and
>He eats dimensions for lunch!
Easy win for Sonic

Vegeta going up against Sonic, arguably the most dangerous fucker in that group. Jobbers man

>jobgeta beating anyone
el oh el

Attached: 1643589310461.png (335x506, 324.01K)

If sonic/shadow went super, maybe? Isn't their whole thing that they're invincible?
Maybe knuckles for a tiny bit, only going off the basis that he's usually portrayed as about equal to base sonic/shadow (even though he usually loses by being outsmarted)

Attached: Hedge17i.jpg (577x893, 195.63K)

Attached: 1631382751985.webm (1920x1080, 967.35K)

Easy win

Attached: omyeyes.jpg (210x239, 8.77K)

based

Super Sonic and Super Shadow are only temporary though since they require rings

Super forms aren't completely invincible, just really tough. There's occasionally a final boss that hits hard enough to actually damage Super Sonic instead of just knocking him back. Also, the time limit is canon, so Goku could just wait it out anyway.

Ultra sonic could probably fuck both up, dude's so fast he can alter atomic compositions at will.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 45.88K)