The best of the best

The best of the best

Attached: Pokemon_Legends_Arceus_logo.png (230x168, 50.56K)

Yes it is and i'd buy more copies if I could

We'll be seeing arguments about this game on the scale of BotW for possibly years to come.
I almost wish it was shit, that would have made things easier.
Just one more thing Any Forums VEHEMENTLY disagrees on
I like it

>Another cheal japanese game thread
Yawn

its good but gta online is still holding my interest

Imagine being an adult and still playing Pokémon

Is it really that good? Or is this some kind of shilling campaign? It's ugly as sin but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: thinking.png (400x272, 111.33K)

Who the fuck plays western tranny "games"?

Trannies, assumedly?

It's good if you're a pokemon fan

Western games are made for adult and mature people while Japanese are made for retarded and submissive people who don't know how to deal with real life

Western games are made for retards

Japanese games are made for NEETs and retards.

Like Japanese games based on traditions and shitty dialogues that are written by a socially inept autistic Japanese?
Please, go back

Attached: mcmenu_large_BigMac_meta.jpg (1200x630, 144.93K)

Not even close

Chasing down Pokemon in an open world is fun.
Crafting gives you more agency when it comes to items, and the game is balanced around you using these items to extend your excursions.
The story is stupid, from what I've seen so far, but that's par for the series at this point.
Graphics are often pretty bad but characters and monsters usually look okay. Pop-in is the real issue.
There's some tweaks to the turn based combat that give it a bit of freshness.
There's decent incentive to catch and battle many, many Pokemon and you get rewarded for doing so.
Pirate it if possible, just to see if its something you might enjoy. I avoided trailers and leaks and went in with low expectations and was (somewhat) pleasantly surprised.

Attached: tangrowth.png (1024x1024, 578.62K)

Just beat the post game bullshit double giratina fight
Game sucks, solid 6.5/10 Will most likely never play it ever again because the gameplay so barebones that every run will always be the same shit
Also, for the faggots that want to catch em all and complete the dex, keep in mind that you need to fucking own SWSHit and BDSP to unlock the Darkray and Shaymin quests and that you also have to fucking find all 108 spiritomb wisps. Just a small warning since lots of people seem to be happy that you can finally catch em all without any bullshit when it's clearly still shit

>shitty dialogues
No one cares. The games are about fun, not some pink haired tranny's OC

shilling campaign

Pretty good game, I am enjoying it. Very refreshing to see the world in a different light than a normal mainline game where everything in the world just revolves around a single hobby.
I keep reading threads about it and laffin at how many people whining about the gameplay give themselves away as not having played it, it's seriously so fucking many. I guess it's the combination of seething snoys and seething anti-GF fags

>Chasing down Pokemon in an open world is fun.
It gets old because all of those fuckers have the same 3 AI

>Crafting gives you more agency when it comes to items, and the game is balanced around you using these items to extend your excursions.
There's literally no reason to craft anything other than balls in this game. The pokemon AI in this game is so fucking bad that sneaking is all you need. You don't need to use any of the items and you only keep picking up shit from the ground because you're a hoardingfag. Hell, even lategame alphas get caught extremely easily with a backthrow tier 2 heavy ball, you're probably only making stuff harder for yourself if you actually try to use the shitty items that you can craft

>There's some tweaks to the turn based combat that give it a bit of freshness.
If by freshness you mean RBY combat but with levels not mattering, then yes, it's "fresh".

>There's decent incentive to catch and battle many, many Pokemon and you get rewarded for doing so.
The only reward that matters is being able to actually proceed with the fucking game. So bullshit that you need rank 6 or something to even enter the 6 area

The problem of this game is that it's literally just what SWSH's wild area should have been, but without a fucking actual game to go alongside with it. You catch pokemon and catch pokemon and catch some more and that's literally just it. When you think about it, this game is literally just go Pokemon GO except in a 3rd person environment instead of touching your phone