Come over and play on my $15k rig bro

>come over and play on my $15k rig bro

Attached: wfv3jnn5c2b71[1].jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

sure, will you pay for the plane tickets also?

price is insane but considering the materials used and the niche application i am not surprised in the slightest.

while i would never buy that myself i bet the experience would be great if your into driving games.

>Sure bro let's pl- oh a BMW wheel, maybe later bro...

Attached: 1606795957106.jpg (391x464, 16.96K)

>No dildo in the seat
Pathetic

Fun Fact, Dale Earnhart Jr. and a bunch of his friends ran a private racing league using Sierra's early 2000's NASCAR game. It was invite only, and most of them used high-end setups like OP's pic. This is because that version of the game was practically a simulation of real NASCAR physics using the vehicles they were running prior to the Car of Tomorrow setup they switched over to in the 2000's. Meaning there was a lot of drafting and taking advantage of "dirty air".

Those are some rough looking aluminum welds but you know what good on this person for I hope a DIY job

Going into games machine???

Nobody needs more than 1 monitor unless you're a streamerfag who has OBS and chat on the second monitor.

>no curtains
>light reflects on monitors
Kek

do ugly welds like that matter for structural strength?

Huh that's pretty interesting. The 2003 game, right? I remember playing that game at a friends house from time to time and being pretty impressed with it.

Just buy a car

>Still using monitors instead if VR
Shit-tier sim setup.

Attached: 1643586528755.jpg (424x444, 34.65K)

>purchase $30k car
>spend $30k in upgrades
>spend $200 to race on track
>spend thousand on insurance
>spend thousands on gas
>just buy a car bro

>$15000 on pc
>can't spend 12.99 to fix their doorknob so they don't have to tape the door shut

>curtains
this isn't the 1950s

never mind its a window latch, not a door, so its probably an even cheaper fix

just get a car for 5-10k dollars, it's probably cheaper than whatever the fuck OP posted

I know people with cars worth of hundreds of thousands and have simulation shit in their garages.

I mean I'm not sure what kind of forces this thing will be seeing, but the sheer number of welded members and overengineering will probably more than make up for any issues with the welds.

You're missing the point. It is incredibly expensive to get into racing. Maintaining a car will bleed your wallet.

Attached: dirtracing.webm (854x308, 1.09M)