This is the worst game I've ever played...

This is the worst game I've ever played. Some pedantic asshole can come in here in say "UHHHH BUT WHAT ABOUT SHOVELWARE X, Y, Z" and to that I say no, fuck you, Fire Emblem Fates Revelation is actually on the level of shovelware. It's not "bad for Fire Emblem" or "bad for a Nintendo game", it's BAD IN RELATION TO EVERY VIDEO GAME. If you compare it to legitimate shovelware garbage, it's still a fucking 3/10 game. Terrible sloggish map design with unfun gimmicks up the cock, braindead awful story, there's just no redeeming qualities to this game whatsoever, and it's especially bad compared to Conquest which is one of the best FE games ever and a 9/10 video game. Even Birthright is at least just mediocre instead of atrocious.

Attached: Fire Emblem Fates Revelation.jpg (3081x2718, 1.16M)

Every FE game after Thracia is trash.

Binding Blade and Conquest are better than Thracia. Also Genealogy is better than Thracia.

>Conquest which is one of the best FE games ever and a 9/10 video game.
lol

It has an awful story, but it's less offensively bad than Revelation and the gameplay/map design more than makes up for it

>DUDE CONQUEST GOOD
>LOOK AT THE GIMMICKS
Conquest is so dogshit. Gimmicks don't make shitty maps good and they never will. It's unironically shittier than birth-rout

Never said I liked gimmicks. Conquest's gimmick maps are the low point.

Sucked but still better than Gaiden

>conquest hate for no reason
List every gimmick map and why that makes the game worse.

How hard is conquest without My Room?

I never finished Echoes because it was so bad so you're probably right, but I'm not gonna call it "worst game ever" without even finishing it

If you can beat a game by reproducing a walkthrough, it is not a good game. Turn based combat is plagued by lack of effort and braindeadness. Strategy RPGs are even worse. You should try playing games with actual combat

>m-muh gimmicks are bad JUST BECAUSE OKAY?
None of the unique map elements in any of the Fates games actually got in the way of strategy, they just added to it. The developers finally decided to add some variety to their drab, barely strategic, poorly designed and super flat maps where actual tactics came secondary to your units' numbers and the fanbase bitched about it so fucking hard they went on to make the laziest game in the franchise when it came to gameplay only to sell like gangbusters and have the entire ""fanbase"" lap it up like hambeasts on a buffet. Un-fucking-believable.
Kaga was right.

>he got filtered by one of the actual best games in the series
lmao

YASSSSSS I LOVE SHOVELING SNOW AND WAITING FOR ELEVATORS!!!!!!! THEY ADD SO MUCH TO THE STRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1629259629880.png (600x442, 134.07K)

>strategy brainlet is a wojakposter
pottery

i don't even have a wojak folder, i had to copy that from an image search just to mock you

Revelation was the one I bought and is the only FE game I've played.
I had fun, I don't see what the problem is?

With that pitiful map design it doesn’t even come close to being one of the best.

play ANY of the other games
especially a hard one like 5 or 6 or Conquest, FE is at its best when it has any semblance of difficulty

Echoes in hard mode is okay. Definitely less braindead than other games like 3H or PoR.

>and it's especially bad compared to Conquest which is one of the best FE games ever and a 9/10 video game
based