Discuss

discuss

Attached: 4566861116_2fa71f11b0_b.jpg (1023x598, 172.66K)

OoE is the best CV game

I'll kill you faggots if you dont discuss best 2d games out there instead of posting politics on my fucking video games board

Pretty much every Castlevania game is amazing but Lords of Shadow killed the franchise. It was almost heartbreaking to see such a legendary franchise die the way CV did.

Bloodstained is better in literally every way.

I was almost filtered by Ecclesia, that early game is fucking brutal and unforgiving, but as you get more Glyphs and equipment, the game turns into a joke
The balance is so wack

Bloodstained is just IGA greatest hits with little identity of its own.

I've played most of the metroidvanias but I've come to the conclusion that I don't actually like them that much

DoS. So nice, they remade it twice.

CHARLOTTE!

They are all amazing, but Ecclesia ist still the bestt.

Which of these has the best OST?

>It was almost heartbreaking to see such a legendary franchise die the way CV did.
It's like RE with RE4.

It was dead before then

Dawn is great
Jonathon Charlotte is good
Order is bad

OoE > DoS > PoR

PoR.
Worst art but best MC's and general atmosphere.
DoS i felt was just a worse AoS and OoS didn't commit to either doing the classic level design or the open ended level design. So i found it to not be as good as games that only commited to one type of design.

PoR>DoS>OoE

OoE isn't bad but it's just not as good as the other two.

JONATHAN!

Attached: 51Tk3gtvLHL.jpg (326x480, 44.52K)

Even the worst one (dawn of sorrow) is still very good

I think metroidvanias are very overrated but not these castlevania games. Most search action games have shit rewards, like metroid only has missle and hp upgrades besides the plot critical stuff, while search action castlevania games have all sorts of items to find like different weapons, items and in some cases a shit load of non plot critical abilities like summons and even stands.

OoE, not OoS, oops

>Lords of shadow
The weirdest shit. The cutscenes and menu presentation and voices are like, the most well put together highest production value stuff I've seen in a game, and then the game is like a shitty eurojank GoW ripoff with gorgeous environments

these 3 were antithesis of more-of-the-same = bad

who ready for DS Collection?