Help me choose a game for my mum

Help me choose a game for my mum.
>61
>Has time to play maybe 1-2 hours per day
>Low difficulty
>Open world
>Prefers exploration and puzzles to combat
>Combat acceptable but even TES/Fallout combat is probably too much

She enjoyed playing WoW and exploring Azeroth in 2009, but never made it past level 30; I think an MMO would require too much time investment to be properly enjoyable. Her favorite games of all time are Crash Team Racing and Pharaoh + Cleopatra.

Attached: 1631409347027.jpg (794x1188, 147.78K)

BOTW?

>Has time to play maybe 1-2 hours per day
She might be fine as-is

outer wilds
the witness

Give her crusader kings. Bitches love being queens n shit.

I reccomended Outer Wilds to my mom who has similar criteria and really likes space stuff. I hope she enjoys it.

Nioh 2

Subnautica

Assassin's Creed valhalla

Both of these seem good although I'm not sure if the world of The Witness seems fantastical and engaging enough. I'll show her the trailers and see what she thinks.

Does Outer Wilds have (difficult) combat?

These seem like good options. She really likes the sea, so Subnautica might be a good choice and BOTW should be easy enough to play. Thanks everyone

Outer Wilds quite literally has no combat, the closest things to enemies are giant angler-fish in one area you have to stealth past. Just make sure it doesn't get confused with The Outer Worlds, wich is a very very different game.

Solitaire

seconding subnautica.

i know another 60 yo lady who really enjoyed it and shebarely played games before

Rdr2
Boomers love cowboys

Guild Wars 2

>Low difficulty
>Open world
>Prefers exploration and puzzles to combat
The Witness
Islanders
Hellblade
Gris
Myst Remake
Quern
What Remains of Edith Finch
The Room series
Turing Test
Valley
Portal series (with mods will get hundred of hours)
Talos Principle + Road to Gehenna

Journey and ABZU

>the witness
actual brainlet suggestion. I bet you haven't even played it or any of those other games you mentioned faggot.

they're all exploration and puzzle games, well maybe except for islanders that's a casual builder since op's mom liked old builder games. hellblade's combat is very easy. the rest are exploration, puzzles, and a bit of platforming.

I did, I got it on egs and ps4 for free. It's okay. I would probably recommend Rime over it though.
Also subnautica was fun, I may have to play it again soon.

Stardew Valley
Portal