New trailer for the Halo show just dropped 20 minutes ago

New trailer for the Halo show just dropped 20 minutes ago

youtu.be/5KZ3MKraNKY

Attached: 1643579032435.jpg (2048x3034, 935.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=5KZ3MKraNKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks really promising

It kinda reminds me of alien 3 for some reason

holy fuck what's wrong with you comparing this dogshit to Fincherkino?

Attached: david vs walter.png (600x320, 349.43K)

looks laughably terrible

nice video

Attached: 1635016229333.png (1799x740, 13.82K)

Looks like a fan film from 12 years ago.

only care about covenant shit
>prophets
cool

>future of space-faring humanity
>AKs
Now where's my Space Browning M2?

They use all kinds of kinetic weapons in halo.

Had the same problem, so I used a mirror: vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=5KZ3MKraNKY

Looks shit
>they know about Halo before stumbling upon it
Well atleast it's not canon

>Cortana isn’t blue
It’s shit

That’s the worst fuckin part lmao
Amazing how that short for halo 3 STILL looks better than this

how tf is halo supposed to work as a tv show
>MC
>Master chief
>speaks very sparsely throughout the entire series
>un-emotive
????
The supporting cast isn't worth watching, give me the Eisenhorn show already.

I think gears of war would be a better series but halos virus warfare relates to these times.

Looks abysmal.
File under C for Cowboy Bebop-tier.

oh god, do not remind me of that shitshow.

>$60 for Halo Infinite
>Then they make this shit

You can't just pick a map and play it. Why though? $60 but no co-op, no forge, broken theater, bare-bones custom games, little playlist variety, broken ranked system, 250ms servers, desync, broken melee, broken matchmaking, broken BTB, lacking spartan customization. The campaign has a memory leak too and starts stuttering and crashing after 30-40 minutes (on PC anyways). This feels like Cyberpunk 2077 all over again.

Why is the price tag for the campaign still $60 when it offers significantly less than other Halo games do while costing the same. What we do get in Halo Infinite likely doesn't work properly or doesn't work at all. This feels more like an early access game. But of course it won't be priced as such. Even though we'll have to wait months after launch for many of these things to be fixed.

Sure, a lot of the bugs and missing features relate to multiplayer which is separate from the campaign but that would make me question the $60 price tag even more. If we treat multiplayer as a standalone, and we could since the campaign gives almost nothing for MP, why does the campaign still have the same price as the previous Halo games. Is it just because Halo is a AAA franchise? Because 343 sure as hell did not deliver a AAA game and it shouldn't be priced as such.

they're trying to copy mandalorian

>how tf is halo supposed to work as a tv show
The Spartans talked and even displayed emotions in the books. It's possible to write them for TV if you have the right team, but I doubt that's the direction Paramount is going.