Incels literally punching air, we stan translesbian catgirl hideki

Incels literally punching air, we stan translesbian catgirl hideki

Attached: 2ra4z.png (608x220, 22.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8efRFhEcuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what compels a 49-year-old man to post things like this

I thought all the incels cut off their dicks in an attempt to be what they can never have?

Loneliness and social media brainrot has been a disaster for the human race.

when will people realise that hideki just regurgitates whatever is tweeted at him?

He is still buckbroken for acting like this.

I was put off by the amount of disgusting trannies in his replies trying to get validation from him while also trying to turn him into one of them. Shit was worse than second hand embarrassment. He needs some serious help.

being 49 and not being married

He probably barely understands english and finds it amusing.

qrd?

Nips who are single are sad as fuck

Nah he understands English pretty well. Every once in a while he breaks down and starts posting how lonely and sad he is.

Attached: Kek.jpg (827x1024, 63K)

>translesbian
you mean straight? his sexuality never changed he’s just more openly perverted

lmao how does that happen

Mental illness

I got that once by fucking around with the sliders in koikatsu.

I'm a cis male and my tits are better than that

Chicken katsu

How to treat/help trannies if every doctor and psychiatrist was lobbied by mainstream and LGBT into never suggesting conversion therapy?

.50 BMG to their big toe

This is against nature and its should never be promoted even in video games or fictional movies

people who say boys instead of men and guys have some sort of mental illness. The only time you can use boy is when you're referring to a kid, not a 31 year old balding dude

As is being an incel. We're designed to sex

Japanese people know shit about English. They think boy and man is the same shit

When will Hideggki get on the progesterone already

They're smarter than you, mutt.

probably the same thing that compels people to label what pronouns they prefer to be called

No, evolution make animals who overpopulate to die out until theres more room and better environment to breed. Were not having mass diseases or mass wars and we pay money for basic water and air and roof under our heads. Pretty sure were overpopulated enough to decrease our numbers for at least few billions

im Slav

Trannies literally think this dude is an incel hopeless romantic when he is just trolling for a reaction.

shitposting old japanese game composer has drummed up a rep among trannies because he made a few LGBT base ones like this.

There are 40 year olds sharing this board with you right now.

He's a man who did something mildly notable 20 years ago, and nothing since. Somehow, he managed to become Japanese dril, and is latching onto it with everything he's got.

There's no difference. You're a shit and violent mutt just like Amerilards

why you fags keep posting this nobody? the only notable thing he has ever done in entire career was make shitty music for Sonic and JSR games

Attached: 1621179310276.png (433x528, 272.18K)

don't care lol
youtube.com/watch?v=p8efRFhEcuQ

Attached: 446bpR2.gif (303x108, 869.3K)

At least were not black or brown

i really wish this sad old man would step away from the computer

his nipples are turning into mushroom clouds

What the fuck is punching air. Like shadow boxing? Faggot.

Her*