Emulate Nintendo Switch games

Emulate Nintendo Switch games.

Attached: yuzu.png (1127x1252, 26.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pineappleEA/pineapple-src
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Convince me to sell my switch. Is every exclusive 100% emulatable without glitches?

they all suck

I heard CemU is pretty good but Yuzu is kind of spotty. Why is Nintendo emulation so much easier than 360 and PS3?

There's literally nothing on the switch I want to play.

Essentially, but you need both Yuzu and Ryujinx
Nintendo consoles are always seven or eight years behind the curve tech wise, and built with off the shelf parts/easy architectures half the time. Switch is basically an Android tablet from 2015.

No.

Yeah I know it's weak tech but it's slightly better than the seventh gen systems, which still don't have big emulation scenes.

okay name 1 good switch game

Yes, everything that matters at least.

I buy and emulate.

Attached: both.png (260x260, 87.86K)

Which is?

*mogs your Patreon racket*

Attached: ryujinx.png (200x200, 5.98K)

Yeah, buy a switch.

Animal Crossing and the new Pokemon for me. Oh, also Mad Rat Dead.

Emulation is trash, always.

Having to juggle two emulators is too much of a pain in the ass when I already have a hacked Switch that Just Works™

nah, i don't care about the switch.

>Download Ryujinx
>Tells me I need to find prodkeys and patches just to setup
Too much work. Maybe I'll try again when BotW2 releases and I want to play in HD.

based.
>using and advertising the for profit trash yuzu is
kill yourself

github.com/pineappleEA/pineapple-src
they legally can't stop people from distributing it because of the license they choose to release it under.

I've been able to emulate every single Switch game I that has came out over the last 2 years. This also includes the new Pokemon game. I managed to get it running at 60 frames on 4 year old hardware. I'm actually glad I didn't manage to buy this console with all of the free games I play on it lmao.

Attached: 1643310918521.png (800x1024, 513.86K)

Absolutely not and saying the games that are glitched are just shit nobody wants to play is pure cope.

what games are glitched?

It's usually the newest releases of Switch games that have minor graphical glitches from my experience, the same goes for Ryujinx. Most of the graphical glitches get fixed within a week or two depending on how popular the game is. Right now The new Pokemon switch game runs fine on the new Yuzu experimental builds.

Based. Just 100% Dread on Ryujinx and I'm surprised it runs almost perfectly. Fuck Nintendo and fuck console exclusives. If you think I'm going to buy a piece of shitty dedicated hardware just to play a game then you're sorely mistaken.

Attached: 1642329397315.jpg (1024x768, 84.1K)

>Yuzu
Game is working flawlessly on Ryujinx

I will when my new GPU finally arrives. Dunno what desu, the more I watch the library the least interested I am.

This, buy what you want, emulate the rest

Does every game here run flawlessly?

Attached: 21.png (555x275, 16.21K)

You can find switch prodkeys with a single google search dude, c'mon.

Attached: dsadasdaxzc.png (400x667, 18.65K)

Bing bing odyssey, Metroid Dread and Fire Emblem, that's pretty much it

I just played Dread on an older version of Ryujinx. The only issues I had were minor lighting/texture glitches in some rooms. I also crashed once at the end.

Yes, every single game on that list runs 100% fine, Xenoblade chronicles 2 is played on the CEMU emulator though, you have the best performance using the Wii-U emulator instead. Same goes for BOTW.