How braindead is the nintendo userbase?

How braindead is the nintendo userbase?

Attached: quality switch vs ps5.jpg (3840x1324, 1.98M)

They're... children's entertainment company.

Attached: 1641150309875.jpg (1004x750, 707.31K)

not as braindead as Snoys who think graphics make a game good

no one said that.

Legends Arceus has more gameplay variety in its first two hours than you'll see across Ghost of Tsushima in a full playthrough.

>nintendo fans at any time: BRO THEYRE NOT JUST KIDS GAMES THEYRE ACTUALLY REALLY SOPHISTICATED AND COMPLEX! THEYRE FOR ALL AGES!
>nintendo fans when you criticize nintendo: ummm theyre kids games!

Legends Arceus caused eternal anal damage to snoys, I see.

Which one is more fun?

I am not a Nintendo fan.
By all means they are a children's entertainment company and produce games for children from the titles I can recall.
Though from seeing all the daily Nintendo/Pokemon threads I guess I can see why you would say so.

At which point has anyone claimed pokemon was sophisticated?
Besides, you need to learn the difference between which are published and developed by Nintendo.

OP's implying that.

The most stupid fanbase in gaming by far. Only Nintendo can get away with charging 60 dollars for that crap. Imagine the shitstorm if EA or Ubisoft tried to sell a ps1 looking game full price

or perhaps he's implying that it's insulting to both the players and the franchise itself that the devs of such a ridiculously lucrative series obviously put the bare minimum of effort into their work.

user dont you remember battlefield 2042?

Sony fans are also braindead, what's your point?

Attached: 1642608535539.gif (600x338, 3.95M)

Graphics does not make a game good, you play shit games with exceptional graphics and claim they're amazing because the visuals have warped your sense of knowing good gameplay from shit gameplay. You will forego shit game mechanics just because "graphics" while Nintendo fans will play a game with bad graphics because they enjoy the actual game

they make games for kids and retarded manchildren buy them

don’t care still buying it

>imblying

Tsushima is great. Graphics are a plus. I tend to not care though

Now this is podracing

Both games are shit, ones looks like from a 2 gens ago and the other from 4 gens ago

If even IGN said that the world is empty, then you know it's a disaster.
It's not about graphics, but art direction and badly designed maps.

pokemon isn't fucking made by nintendo
why is this such a common thought process among Any Forumsirgins?
also, fucking no one says pokemon is complex or mature; most people agree it's a pretty kiddy franchise

Effort in what department? Do you think a game series that has always had a particular artistic direction, should suddenly spend more money on photorealism? What makes you think the people that actually play these games want that?

who makes pokemon?

Gamefreak.

You have no idea. While the game itself has some strong points, every single thing around those strong points reeks of being rushed, lack of effort, lack of polish, and could have been made in unity by a college student. This game must have been an experiment by nintendo to see if people would catch on to, oh I don't know, what they have been asking for since the nineties, an open world pokemon game that feels like what the wilderness would be if there were pokemon in it. Let's hope that they use this momentum and when this game's inevitable sequel comes out, it isn't rushed to all hell like this one. But who am I kidding, I don't think quality assurance is something that gamefreak does anymore when it comes to pokemon games.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CANT LIKE SONY, THEY MAKE GOOD GAMES

People like you are really disgusting, you know that? It's repulsive how much of a consoomer you are. Please never leave your parent's house.

Incredible how Sony blows them out of the water
Nintendo will never make anything matching the aesthetics of Tsushima, ironic considering they're the Japanese company

I like both