KOJIMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KOJIMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: C5C3FF26-5CE0-4E37-9252-309B7BA75B8E.jpg (1160x1014, 483.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9m7VRt-C3k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kojima hacked em for the lolz

Don’t touch that dial now!

Has there ever been a more bizarre troll than blue box game studios?

Bluebox aren't trolls, they are fucking retarded.

>Sir, DO NOT open the mail

Kek

Silent hill fans are being run through a butcher shop

Attached: 1425982A-87A6-46E7-BB4B-6A87FD41F990.png (1200x1944, 54.47K)

Rofl

>give the “hackers” your info
>it was a test by Kojima to see if you still believe
>you are invited to play mgs chapter 3/Silent Hill

At first glance it looks like a Kojima ruse but not even he could get away with just stealing people's money like that: it's super illegal

Where is caramel

youtu.be/9m7VRt-C3k8

This was still the funniest fucking thing to have happened. All the hype that went into this real-time trailer.

>Hmm our views are low and no one knows about our game still.
>Lets claim we were hacked maybe we'll get in a few news sites.

Nothing happened, they've just been out of the news for the past few months with nothing to show. Need to drum up attention somehow.

DO NOT REDEEM

what the fuck is going on with these schizos
does their game even exist

no, it's literally a scam to get govt money that accidentally got memed into a big deal and now they have to keep up the con

this is part of the ARG bros

SILENT HILL IS COMING HOME!

love my man hasan. just feel bad for the poor midwit. his plan is a work of art
>have nothing, be capable of making nothing
>lie to get grant money, marketing deals
>copy kojima playbooks an iconography for extra attention
>that's it! no further steps required

how was he supposed to know that he'd be expected to actually make a game? how was he supposed to know that konami and kojima might take issue with this? he had to go and make a whole screenshot out of stock unreal 4 assets

I've never seen the entire industry completely fall for it like this. if he was just a little less self aware, he could chance-the-gardener his way into CEO of video games

>proceed to click link

Attached: 1642914212299.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

If this is a ruse then there's a chance they're just saying emails were given out and nothing actually happened

i sent them money what should i do

What the fuck is this con? It still makes no sense.

Honestly what is it about people who love kojima and following the most insane clearly fake BS, it happened with that "never be game over" MGSV "hidden chapter 3" bullshit. This studio clearly has nothing its been months of blatant lies and missed dates how does anyone take bluebox seriously?

We will have to wait for someone to take one of those preorders and see what happens, if the money is taken and forfeit then their channel was really hacked and this is probably not related to Kojima or Silent Hill