Master Duel

>BTFO’s combo deks
>Simultaneously breaks and balances the OCG
How does he do it bros?

Attached: A372F938-6E32-4803-A755-4CD54AFBB161.jpg (342x500, 40.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-master-duel-season-1/#dragonmaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can i get a quick rundown on the Maxx "C"?

No need. It will be destroyed here and now.

Attached: 1624045314455.png (417x600, 511.03K)

Highly divisive card that, depending on who you ask, is either cancer incarnate that's overly punishing and gives the player using it an auto-win, or a necessary evil to help balance how powerful going first is in this game.
The actual answer is that it's not a good balancing mechanism because stun decks like Eldlich don't give a shit about it and stun you regardless.
Still better than the bullshit the TCG has in its game right now though.

Does anyone have a good Dragonmaid deck profile? Trying to help a coomer friend get into the game by enticing him.

I love rda!

Attached: RDA.png (416x416, 463.83K)

roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-master-duel-season-1/#dragonmaid

>My opponent goes second
>He wins
>I got second
>I lose
Rigged piece of shit I tell you hwat

why did they change it from this one

Attached: FJm2WTPaAAEXdhq.jpg (683x771, 146.91K)

I really hate myself for wanting to build an ogdoadic deck like this. So many URs...

Attached: 1629931690898.png (1442x842, 1.25M)

Is there an even stronger herald than Ultimateness?

>plat 1
>do a couple ranked duels for the dailies
>all plat 5's who have no idea what they're doing
How do these morons even get to plat.
This dino player had two digs plus baby and ended on zero disruptions. It's kinda tilting.

trying a rank 8 deck atm
Have points for 2 UR, what should I get?
2x Super Poly or 2x Droplet?
I already have some of the good Super Poly targets as they're just SR instead of UR

Attached: rank 8.png (782x898, 917.72K)

Hero we need but don't deserve

Hows my Harpie deck?

Attached: 1449850_20220127055505_1.png (1600x900, 1.35M)

I think Maxx C has the right idea and should be retrained to be a going second staple. Like maybe a draw 3 for 5 or more summons in a turn if you control no cards. Still absurdly good, but not Maxx C good.

I love harpies but I don't think they can keep up with the meta.
Good on you for building them, bro.

Plat 5 isn't hard to walk into when you only have to step over gold and lower players to get there. Breaching Plat 4 is the sign that you might actually make it.

It's fine for a meta where you can play best of 3, which is what the fucking game is supposed to be at this point. If you expect to see lots of Purple decks you side in you backrow hate. In MD that doesn't apply but against all other decks it makes sense to add.

TCG is fucking retarded because we has Skill Drain and Mine at 3 along with all the other degenerate shit like Dragoon, Fusion Destiny, Adventurer Token, while all the shitty rogue and worse decks get hit because they can't even run Desires at 3 reliably anymore, so maybe Konami wants us to play MD and just fuck with Eldfags all day.

Room ID: 427385