Make game about parrying and countering hyper armor moves

>Make game about parrying and countering hyper armor moves
>Can't cancel out of any actions and the controls are like slugging through water
Congrats fromsoftware you made the hardest game ever you did it bravo, but you forgot to make it fun.

Attached: 1630469930738.jpg (1600x1597, 845.09K)

How is Sekiro hard? Literally spam L1 to win lol. And yes you can't cancel your attacks because it'd pretty much make you invincible.

once you master the combat system feels good.

heavy attack sucks
running attack sucks
aerial swings suck

Also has the most egregious bullshit tracking you'll ever experience in a videogame. And also the hitboxes are deliberately shit so you conform to their simon says combat. But that just adds to the challenge :)

>Can't cancel out of any actions and the controls are like slugging through water
I know this is bait, but every input can be canceled by a block

its actually easier than BB once you learned what you need to do. Also the controls are very fast and responsive, what are you talking about?

GIT GUD

The controls are terrible. The worst controlling action game i've ever played.

wrong, only some animations can and it has to be at the beginning of it

filtered

>be me
>try and play a game that is not dark souls like dark souls
>get mad
Why are you like this?

is that why you can't list any specific criticism and just complain vaguely?

okay but why? the character does anything you want in an instance, unless its something that is slow on purpose like Ichimoji. What are games that you consider having good controls and whats better about them?

Sekiro swings his sword like an old man. Feels awful. But of course the bad guys get instant un-telegraphed moves that constantly interrupt you. And they just hyper armor through your shit after reading your inputs. And you die in two hits but bosses go on for 20 minutes. Duurrr we're fromsoftare heheeh durrrrr *farts*

if anything its fair since enemies can block you too in this game. When you parry or shoot a shuriken or even attack you are tracking the enemy too.

>Finally got gud
>Now exploring NG+1 with Demon Bell and Kuro Charm

I pity people who let the game filter them. Sticking with it is so rewarding.

Attached: 6.png (1040x744, 599.86K)

>the character does anything you want in an instance
complete lies

if you gave someone else control over a boss, Sekiro would win anytime. He has the much better tools available to him. Also most bosses take like 3 minutes if you are aggressive

To be fair some of the bosses like gorilla require learning how to avoid in a game that's not really about avoiding hits, but when it's just blocking you really shouldn't have a hard time.

>muh blocking
Step aside, kid. This is how you make both parry and dodging being important

Attached: 51N0J3M6GBL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 37K)

what doesnt he do? Theres basically no parry or block animation, the sword is raised in an instance. Do you mean special techniques? They take time but so do special attacks by bosses. I still do not understand the issue

>Can't cancel out of any actions
Stop making actions that you can't commit to. This is advice for both the game and real life.

>sometime charged heavy attack stuns
>sometimes it doesn't
WOULD IT KILL YOU TO GIVE THE GAME SOME CONSISTENCY MIYAZAKI YOU FUCK

Perhaps a baby game like Nioh is more your style lmao

Now there's a game with actually good responsive controls. If only they made them floaty dogshit maybe it would have made the game harder? Damn.