Thank you Nintendo...

>thank you Nintendo, now those filthy pirating criminals will have to go to another channel to hear flower garden from yoshis island!!!! that’ll show em!!!

Attached: 6FF080C5-E2A5-4F56-A8EF-3D404DC5A26E.jpg (902x644, 197.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CH97oY2pZpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wUzzBUUcNz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how's this newsworthy?

>No No you have to let me listen to the music you made
Stay mad Chudcel

imagine being brain damaged enough to defend this

Okay then I guess I'll have to listen to the soundtracks through Nintendo's official channels and releases.
Those must surely exist right?

Why should I care for the faggot that does music shitposts?

Attached: 1643564905182.jpg (520x518, 25.09K)

>how dare a company protect its intellectual property it spent millions creating!

Is silvagunner ok tho

>reads anything
>"that's a stance against me!"
go back to twitter

Who the fuck is silva gunner

i was having an okay day up until now, but you know they go after music channels constantly. maybe it will be back up later.

Attached: 13928281266_51637f24c0.jpg (500x500, 87.51K)

Nintendo have themself to blame for this
Always release the games cd ost after the games release and then put it also on spotify.

Nintendo dabbing on content leeches will never not be based

>Nintendo have themself to blame for this
That doesn't b make any sense user. Blame for what?

This is the one that takes Nintendo songs and mashes them up with actual songs right? He did a Dire Dire Docks x My Boo (Inoj) thing that caught me off guard since I thought it was just Dire Dire Docks. I was upset at first but ended up listening to the whole thing as soon as the lyrics started. Took me back to my younger days.

youtu.be/CH97oY2pZpg

There's plenty of other people who upload the music to Youtube.

How is GiivaSunner helping to genericize Nintendo's trademarks?

The guy behind Love Live reaching it's peak of popularity back in 2016 and we are number one meme

khinsider

Are you retarded or something?

I'll bite.
G ilva S unner isn't the bullshit faggot music memery uploader. These were pure OST uploads.

Chud isn’t funny and never was clever

Protect it from what?

Gilvasunner violated copyright law blatantly though.
There's no defending that. Although Nintendo should have uploaded the songs themselves lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUzzBUUcNz0

You said the meme propaganda term "intellectual property" which LITERALLY means nothing so I had to make some assumptions

stupid fucking japs should stop throwing molotovs into manga or anime studios and start burning up nintendo/snoy offices

>if its a law then it must be okay

Bootlicker. Copyright laws are disgusting and should be abolished. Why do you get off defending corporations?

Your ears.

Apparently that guy who killed the lucky star devs thought they stole his idea or something he was probably just a schizo.

You're mixing them up. The shitposter copied the original channel, then the latter god banned and made a new channel with a different name. It happened like 3 times I think.

>Gilvasunner violated copyright law blatantly though.
It really is remarkable just how hard disney and co fucked with your heads to spout such blatant bullshit.