I have over 150 unplayed games in my library and going through them one by one I realized I don't feel like playing any...

I have over 150 unplayed games in my library and going through them one by one I realized I don't feel like playing any of them. Buying games on sale is a trap, you think you're getting a great deal but you're only throwing money at something you don't even truly want in the first place.

Attached: 1631689433404.jpg (1080x1069, 439.76K)

haha sucker I'm barely at 10 not played with 50 games on my account

I have like 80 new games I say everyday Im gonna play today and nothing happens

Pppppppierate

So what do you play then?

why not force yourself to play one?

This is why I only buy/play 1-2 games at a time and stop until I finish them. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll play too many at once and never feel like getting back to the ones I left.

Attached: Uninstall the game.jpg (405x491, 116.77K)

So what do you play then?

>150
Rookie numbers

I'm trying but I get bored instantly. Btw the new tomb raider game is a snorefest.

Attached: 1624164857339.jpg (736x629, 50.13K)

But you already played through 3/4 of them, more then once on a few occasions, and just rebought them out of an obsessive need to get them back after losing them one way or another in the past, right?

>only 150
Oh man, if only you knew.

I feel you op I usually buy games every sale whether its on steam or ps4,ive gone as far to install a few but have yet to start any new game in a long time.

Attached: DnzdJYxWsAEt43C.jpg (1200x1141, 236.15K)

Do you intend to play those games when you buy them, or is it only because of they are popular and on a sale they you buy them?

You say that until days when the power or internet goes out, even if it might be a rare thing. That said, yes, plan out your play or at least have a cap on how big your collection/backlog gets.

I know those are niggers but if they really ate them, where's all the blood?

That's why you pirate.
Pirated Scarlet Nexus and still haven't touched it.
Oh well atleast no money wasted.

i am a failed man and i will never be a woman
games for that feel?

Attached: 196667109.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

why this specifically?

Nah you have depression or too high standards

I am still getting games on sale and still having fun get wrecked fag

Attached: 1633832452508.png (200x200, 109.92K)

I am currently at 497 games, want to buy two more and make Elden Ring 500 and then just go through my backlog, which I already stated.
My backlog is 180 games, some of it I played before and want to replay or give another try. Some of them I want to maybe finish - Pathfinder Kingmake, DS2SoFS or Kentucky Route Zero

But man, can't want to to try out gems like "Train Station Renovation Simulator". I feel a lot of games I will just play a bit and then drop. Thankfully a lot of them are shorter indie titles.
While I have stuff like Celeste, Valkyria Chronicles or XCOM2 that'd be better to be play over time repeatedly, just going back to try to do something better and so on.
But it kind of made me realize that just having so many choices ruins it as it turns into checklist, you don't really mess around with a single game so much. I even decided to just skip Total War, Paradox and multiplayer games because I feel like those don't give me anything in return for timesink.

TLDR: backlog is a hell and having too many games just ruins enjoyment and appreciation of them

literally the plot of FF7

the big snake represents masculinity (manhood) failed men will never achieve
this is emphasised by the man, the boy and the head staring at the snake in awe

Fresh meat back on the menu, boys.

HUSBANT
YOU BUY TOO MUCH VIDEO GAMES
NOW WE ARE HOMERESS

Yes, that's the whole point of PC Gaming
Buying hundreds of games you will not play and spend thousands on gear to emulate SNES games