Who was the best Elder Scrolls villain?

Who was the best Elder Scrolls villain?

Attached: 2FCC3E22-CBD1-4D05-9302-D1CD5F3A87E2.jpg (1536x1536, 436.51K)

Ulfric isn’t a bad person

Dagoth is the only cool one

the bad guys in morrowind were the tribunal

Alduin and Jagar Tharn.

>Mankar Camoran
He barely had any buildup and died like a little bitch, but arguably he's the only one who managed to get shit done and achieve results.

>Dagoth Ur
Charismatic, stylish, omniscient, omnipotent, sovereign, his actions have real motivation, exposes the Tribunal as the fraud they are, and welcomes you as a friend even when you come to kill him.

>Miirak
Has a cool plan and seems somewhat competent, but has little characterization beyond "big bad evil guy".
And his mask looks a like a vagina possessed by a demon.

>Ulfric
If you side with the stormcloaks, he's just a whiny ungrateful bitch who sits on his chair all day and does nothing.
If you side with the Imperials, he's just a pathetic thug who accomplishes absolutely nothing. Doesn't feel like a threat at any moment.
Also, something something Thalmor puppet.

It's Dagoth, no contest.

Attached: MKDagonHelm.jpg (321x494, 68.51K)

Mannimarco is based

Ulfric makes it to Sovngarde. He can't be that bad.

This is how you do a proper villain

Attached: grigori.png (600x400, 290.78K)

So do random Imperial and Stormcloaks.

>subtle Ulfric shitposting thread made by some imperialcuck
Wow, very impressive. Go lick some more mer boots golem.

Attached: 1508300417431.jpg (900x1187, 286.89K)

sure, i'm not making an imperial vs stormcloak argument. just saying he's not villain material. he's just some dude who cares about his homeland.

He committed genocide on Reachfolk and endangered all of Skyrim with civil war. He is a dickhead

mankar camoran has become my favorite over the years.

Attached: Mankar_Camoran_Art.png (360x450, 339.79K)

>Mannimarco
user...

daedra worshippers. literally the whole list of your villains are the same type of daedric fuckheads. except ulfric.

err...scratch that. not dagoth. he just wanted to be like a daedra himself.

>He committed genocide on Reachfolk
Uh, BASED?

The True Heir

Attached: Jagar Tharn.jpg (640x400, 260.83K)

>He committed genocide on Reachfolk
I feel this is the reason that he gets into Sovngarde

nice bait faggot

Attached: tribunal.png (747x763, 1.02M)

CHIMpill me on the reachfolk

Tribes living on the mountain ranges between High Rock and Western Skyrim. They harass villagers and have sex with goats and turn into hagravens.

>reachfolk
>genocide
That's called Pesticide.

it's not entirely daedric. they worship what they call the old gods, which seem to be a mix of some daedra and nature/primordial entities. they're led by hagravens, which is enough to kill them.

Dagoth Ur = Ulfric> Mankar > Almalexia >>> Irrelevant

Mankar Camoran's theory on Nirn being another realm of Oblivion actually made a lot of sense.

Shame he wasn't fleshed out in the slightest and only appeared on-screen for a total of 30 seconds.

Attached: 1623291089946.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)