Stinky NIGGER jannies FUCK YOU. Neckbeard child molesting pieces of shit

Stinky NIGGER jannies FUCK YOU. Neckbeard child molesting pieces of shit

Attached: wtf-1.jpg (1336x416, 172.33K)

wtf based???

deserved it, retard wojakposter

Jannies are trannies as usual

fuck you. you're a nigger child molester too.

wojakposters are trannies as usual

bootlickers will suck,off janny deleting ontopic threads because BALD MAN BAD
meanwhile countless bbc spam gacha erp and twittertranny politics plagues the board

Meanwhile, 15+ fapbait threads exist on Any Forums at any given time.

Explain this

Attached: jannyretards.png (1823x461, 145.96K)

Lol

Attached: Capture.png (752x130, 15.56K)

I'm sure we all get banned in here for posting but holy shit jannies are fucking scum of the earth just from this alone.

You are just as bad as all those faggots, dude.

I
STAND ALONE

>fuck jannies
based
>vr faggot
i take it back, fuck you nigger

Yes posting on topic threads is as bad as literal niggerdick and nikocadoposting because the picture is bad and makes you asshurt
You totally fit in bro

They must be having some real painful dilation this morning to be this cranky and faggoty this early.

going to have to side with the OP on this one. Mods are fags for banning him but ignoring all of the plebbit posting around here

The janny is either a fifteen year old who thinks its funny to have """power""" after nobody really liked or even noticed him at school, or a thirty five year old who has destroyed their own life to such a degree that they're literally a Any Forums janny. Either way, you can't take them too seriously, or expect too much out of them. Think of the kind of person who actually wants to be a janny.

Jannies were in the wrong, but you fucked up by retaliating and ban evading instead of appealing your ban in the mod's chatroom.

KWAB
WOJAKFAGS BTFO

Is there a way to overthrown mods or janitors. Like riding their house and swatting them?

You deserve it for posting wojak, pussy

YOU WERE CRYING LIKE A BITCH

Attached: untitled.jpg (635x355, 95.41K)

Raiding**

Nigga, chill. Even if he weren't a Wojaktranny, he would still probably get banned.