>WAHHHHHHHHH
>MICROSFOT IS A MONOPLYYY
>WAHHHHHHHHH
lmfao Snoys crying

Attached: file.png (2560x2560, 1.24M)

>Ubisoft
>Everything is named Ubisoft
Holy fuck that depressing

Well, that's the power of corporate creativity and innovation.

I want this graph but size representing revenue instead of making embracer group look like the biggest players in the market by owning a fuck ton of small-mid sized studios

American Publishers
EA
Take Two
Microsoft publishing X
Bethesda X
Blizzard Activision X
Devolver Digital
Zynga
Warner Bros

Microsoft took 2 big ones , Take two took Zynga

I was about to write this too.
Plus, companies like Tencent have shares/participation/stakes on tons of other companies, like ubisoft and activision blizzard.

Games for this feeling?

Attached: soulless incarnate.png (861x863, 239.11K)

Yeah, thank god it's looking to become 5 whole companies owning everything instead of just one. That's already much better. Reminds me of the food industry.

>Tencent owns miniclip

Attached: 1643567960999.png (822x802, 680.45K)

every mario game has mario in the title. unoriginal much?

Attached: if you read this your mother dies in her sleep. there is no way to undo this.jpg (1136x956, 111.25K)

Yeah, this is pure cope. Even if people in Paris had different culture and views on game development they can't express it. I bet Ubisoft has united HR department in USA too.

>586964584
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Attached: .png (480x600, 403.11K)

So, I thought I'd weigh in on this. I'm a somewhat-respected member of the gaming journalism community, have a Twitter account with ~200k followers (no, I'm not telling you who): if you think this is the end of consolidation, hooo boy! I got news for you. Stay tuned to the news in the next coming months. What happened with Microsoft/AB will seem like amateur hour with what is potentially in the works right now.

It would still show that Microsoft is only 10% of the market revenue, behind Sony and tencent.
And that's after the Activision merger. Pre-merger, Microsoft only represents 6% of all gaming revenue

I love that these people never specify anything, they never state what this next big thing is. So when nothing happens, everybody forgets. But if something big does happen, they can call themselves an insider with proof of vague claims.

>so buttblasted over nintendo you don’t even put it in the image

0 soul logo 0 soul company 0 soul shit games

>I'm a somewhat-respected member of the gaming journalism community,
>have a Twitter account with ~200k followers

Attached: E1D74B40-294F-46EF-A6C7-29701C67977F.jpg (1920x1080, 286.42K)

Micropenis buying up all these companies is going to lead to bland stagnation and every game being a sjw puke fest. They’re going to all have the same monolith pr and hr teams calling all the shots, sanitizing everything.

Nintendo doesnt have that many studios anyways

> Micropenis buying up all these companies is going to lead to bland stagnation and every game being a sjw puke fest
So nothing will change?