Admit it, you’re having fun

Admit it, you’re having fun.

Attached: 8C747C9B-2569-4F0C-B55F-929D96C77769.jpg (618x1000, 789.06K)

Having fun laughing at it for sure

Yeah, i'm having fiun laughing at people coping with the fact that they've spent 60 bucks buying this garbage LMAO

Yes I am having fun, I am also 10 years old and only play comfy games, also I am gay.

>nigga never heard of tinfoil

Attached: 1643426885313.jpg (344x380, 20K)

i'm too hungover to play, i can't focus. my head hurts

playing other games, yea

I'm actually not even having fun laughing about it anymore because I already got bored of that too. Except for pic rel, this is still funny.

Attached: HAYAI.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Admit you’re a shill.

It's pretty fun, aside from accidentally killing a Mime Jr. I was trying to catch

The damage scaling for combat is pretty unpredictable IMO. Sometimes you deal chips, sometimes you OHKO

>10 years old
Oh no

yes, I am having fun playing other, better games. this shit game is not even worth pirating :)

sasuga gamefreak

Couldn't decide to get diamond/pearl remake, legends arceus. I settled for good ol'pokemon snap

Pirate bros are fine because at the end of the day they didn't pay for shit or support that crap , i'm specifically talking about the people "hyped" that legitimately paid 60 dollars for this.

I'm a shill

I am emulating it and enjoying it so far
Since it looks like shit, it runs pretty well on the emulator

I am. Also having fun laughing at people coping saying they won't play this as Gen 1 was the best one.

This is the first bit of soul I’ve seen from this game.

>it looks like shit
Debatable

Attached: 42665D9B-2E14-4D82-88AD-D57D22EDCCDE.jpg (1024x576, 134.86K)

Why Abra is so hard to catch bros
I've only seen him in the first area in one specific spot and he fucks off after one try and never comeback unless I go into town and come back to the wild land.

Whole game would look alright if they find a way to make the LOD much further away on emulators.