Worldbuilding: How FFXIV fails MMO

Calling FFXIV a MMO...a good game...is wrong.

MMOs: they are meant to engross you into the world. Worldbuilding is the #1 most important thing...even lower-end MMOs like Guild Wars and black desert have it.
At the top of the totem pole is WOW. Everything about its world, astrology, lore, religion, history, factions, kingdoms...they all connect. The orcs came to Azeroth as part of the burning legion, the burning legion was in control by Sargeras, who was part of the Pantheon, the pantheon protected Azeroth from the Old Gods, the old gods were imprisoned in very areas including northrend, which was under control of the scourge, which was made by the burning legion...

do you see how everything connects and feels natural? Is it too hard? Well, guess what? it's meant to be. Our real world history isn't easy either. But people have become WOW historians, just like real life historians. That is phenomenal, literally no other game, hell, media has done something like that. Its amazing.

Now, let's look at the very bottem...FFXIV. Some "world" uh? As if the segmented zones weren't bad enough...
>how does the world function?
bird is sad
>What about the creation of the continents?
bird is sad
>how about the elements?
bird is sad
>What about the peoples' religion?
bird is sad
>well, there must be some mystic forces at play right?
bird is sad
>How did nations come to be and fall?
bird is sad
>What of its astrology and myths?
bird is sad
>What about the creation of magic?
bird is sad
>Is anything connected at all?
no, bird is sad

So XIV's "final chapter that explains all questions" amounts to...a bid is sad and wants to destroy the world.

I know so much more about Azeroth than I do about Eorzea. How is this worldbuilding? I barely know how the people live. Where is the fantastic story I heard so much about?

XIV ripped off everything from WOW but its top-tier worldbuilding. Theyve already been this shameless. Copying one more thing wouldnt be any worse...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 204.08K)

>The same unhinged schizo as before
I dont even know why you keep posting

This my first thread. I think many people just share my viewpoint. People now realize XIV is bad and WOW has always been better...

Attached: image_2022-01-30_124611.png (800x450, 169.2K)

Nice lore and world building LMAO

Attached: 2390430990.png (832x846, 155.98K)

I told people months ago that YoshiP is a fucking cutthroat jap that will lie to you and the consequences of the cultists behind this shitty tranny game and look where the game is now. It fucking amazes me that there are idiots that can't see through his blatant lies about the server issues and some meme chip shortage and still can't see that the queues are just smokes and mirrors by his bugmen team to both cover up that their servers are failing and to sell the narrative that the game is somehow doing well. How does any of this add up to you trannyXIV fags? Don't you find it that literally no one else cares about your game, has no interest in watching it and expresses nothing but contempt when they do actually play it? If you fucking sit down and think for just a fucking minute, you can see that no other game has ever had to deal with this, all other MMOs that were successful became so from their own merits and quality and not whatever artificial success and scare tactic to make everyone think that it's good.

This is not to mention the masses of brainwashed idiots that will lap up YoshiP's garbage bullshit propaganda every time he fucking opens his mouth. This is how effective YoshiP is at selling bullshit to people, so much so that he's literally directing people to sabotage his fucking competition. Luckily for us though, his incompetance at running his game has already shown its cracks and it won't be long until it all collapses in on itself. I assure you, your tranny game is burning to the ground while your gook masters are too busy putting curtains over it and pretending it doesn't exist. That's the reality of the situation and you're too fucking blind to see it. Mark my words, you will soon be the laughing stock of MMOs and your fucking shit game will only be remembered as the game that had no lasting legacy, no build up to its own natural success, only the typical eastern faggotry of sabotage and lies.

Pint - WoW and New World doesn't hold shit to this

Preachfw - Shadowbringers has been the greatest story i've ever experienced. They pay attention to even the smallest details from ARR

Towellie - WoW will never reach this, they shouldn't even try. I've played thousands of games, Endwalker is the best story i've ever played

Sloot - Probably the best MMO story i've ever seen, Endwalker beats Shadowbringers

>bird is sad

It's okay to admit that you never played it, and got your information from other schizos with WoW brain rot, lmao

I mean, everybody already knows anyway. You could at least own up to it.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_125035.png (640x645, 488.84K)

Ah yes, people who make money through pretending to enjoy popular video games
I'm sure their word is trustworthy

>trusting the words of brainwashed race traitors who sold out the west over some jap propaganda game
As far as I'm concerned they're no longer worthy of being alive or having an opinion over anything. Anyone that's still sane should instantly disregard what they have to say.

The funny thing is, this is the popular opinion. It's indisputable at this point, and every step WoW takes just further proves it's an old, rotting waste of potential.

I feel bad for people who still play wow. Their brain rot must be a struggle to live with.

>implying playing a weeb games doesn't cause brain rot

Man wow really created mentally damaged schizos huh

>wow brain rot
>implying trannyXIV doesn't do the same
Look at the fucking thread at /vg/ and tell me that your shit game isn't worse.

>This my first thread.
I know for a fucking FACT that youre lying nigger. Youve spammed the same threads constantly, you literally dont even change your posting style.

But WoW's worldbuilding is even worse? It's so full of inconsistencies and retcons it makes Elder Scrolls worldbuilding look good by comparison.

>Asks questions that were answered at least 2 years Ago and then strawmans with "bird is Sad"
Absolutely hilarious.

>"Race traitors"
Fucking KEK. The seethe is sublime.

Gaming used to be a hobby for god fearing white males, made by god fearing white males and it was great. You're too young to understand this simple concept but one day when you're old enough, you will see why.

*sigh*
These are youtubers? I only know Preach on that list because he was the best at WOW. And then he got bored and pretended to "hate" WOW. But I don't any of these people? Let's take a look at real MMO gamers and see what they say...

Asmongold
>Loves WOW, will always be playing WOW and admitted that "hating" WOW was a bandwagon thing. Thinks XIV isn't great (he hasn't played the game FOR MONTHS while he plays WOW every day.)

Hiurmandex
>EXPOSED how terrible XIV and its systems are, and why WOW does everything better. Also exposed negativity bias and that content creators only make negative WOW videos for views. Game is still great.

WillE
>EXPOSED that the game isn't a MMO, it's a bad novel with no input from the player

Lazy Peon
>Called out XIV's terrible progression system

JoshStrifeHayes
>Also called out the vertical progression system XIV is terrible at

These are the top of the line MMO creators...and they're all in agreement: WOW is so far ahead of XIV it's not even close. When they say something bad about WOW, it's just for views.
And who did you list? A bunch of little nobodies?

WOW is better and the best creators agree...

Attached: xiv.jpg (903x222, 43.92K)

Please kill yourself right now...

Attached: pygwn9r1am681.jpg (1400x1980, 298.4K)

Paid reviews. Just like how they paid the Game Awards for awards (ads during show with grubhub)

This is fact...