Funhaus

What happened to them?

Attached: A8557A67-CEA8-44DD-B988-5A54DADB7036.png (1920x1080, 271.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dz1pS2JbDHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one of them got caught sucking a cum covered dildo right?

Everyone left.

it dropped hard but still didn't drop as hard as cow chop did

Being owned by rooster teeth which in turn is owned by some big corp that only cares about squeezing every dollar out of anything.
and this

Liberalism

its not the office masterbation that got him it was sending the evidence to a purported 16 year old catfish

Management didn't understand a consistent large audience was a source of revenue, and wanted views to increase continually.
Everything else trickled down.

that was the other guy no?

You've mixed up two people.

Adam was cheating on his wife, pics came out of them together. Him taking a dildo, Jeff? The other dudes involved was sending nudes to a minor

>guy ends up being a pedo
Sooo... not far off from our previous President, huh?

Attached: 09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1427x2048, 520.71K)

it was a gaming news channel but ATT kept changing and removing the staff. Funhaus was made to keep older fans while moving away the news channel. It did not go well and then the entire channel ended with their News channel being control by new people who do not know how to run a news channel.

Jesus, I used to love them

Attached: E_nI06uXsAE0wES.jpg (921x1024, 41.13K)

Doesn't Joe BIden sniff children?

They always did come off as degenerate douchebags. Nothing about their downfall surprises me in the least.

>sniffing children = raping them
I know you Republicans are fucking stupid, but come on and use your brains.

The term "kid sniffer" is banned on TikTok because of people pointing out Biden being an obvious pedophile. "Pedophile" is banned as well, even if the person was convicted.

Its unbelievable how shit Bruce's streams are.

What is wrong about sucking on a cum covered dildo?

Attached: 1639772882002.jpg (704x639, 55.69K)

don't take pictures of you sitting on a dildo at other people's desks in your work space

no, that was from another rt site it was a bit of him doing that in the office and that he doesn't really washes his hands apparently and that he recorded and sent a video of his wife without consent or something like that.

>t. Kid sniffer

And meanwhile Trump is banned from social media due to his lying and pedophilic grooming tendencies... what is your point??
Rather be that than a Republicunt. Go die from Covid.

Attached: 1_5dkzrblSh_JcJkb-8Q7cVQ.jpg (480x273, 26.33K)

>OMG IS THAT A CELEBRITY TAKING A PICTURE WITH A CELEBRITY?? PEDO WORLD ORDER
um, schizo alert?

we get it you like kids

>PEDO WORLD ORDER
That's what you freaks do though. You guys started foaming at the mouth over Pizzagate. Which was literally a falseflag created by Democrats to Guage truly how demented Republicans can be.

Matt Gaetz is a Republican figure who is currently being investigated for sex trafficking. Shut the fuck up. Your party is full of pedophilia.

>TRUMP IS... LE BAD
wtf where did all these manchildren come from? lol

Whatever degenerate shit you do on your own time is fine. He just got caught at the same time as the other dude. Bad PR for Roosterteeth so they fired both of them.
Ignoring all that Funhaus has some good LP’s to watch. youtu.be/dz1pS2JbDHE

>conservatism is.... LE GOOD
wtf where did all these manchildren come from? lol

Go cry on Any Forums tranny no one cares

>get btfo
>n-no one cares
Clearly you do lol.
2 more weeks, right???

Attached: 1640198514964.jpg (328x512, 83.53K)

>>conservatism is.... LE GOOD
>wtf where did all these manchildren come from? lol

Attached: C098F674-8D27-4C1A-9505-0209982C5613.png (1915x1061, 1.94M)

>copies and pastes entire post but changes little wording
wtf why do left wingers always do this despite claiming to be creative and intelligent? lol

They're his own kids so it's fine

They had a rough patch right after Lawrence and Bruce left, especially during quarantine, but I actually really like the current crew. Plus they still get visits from the old crew. I think Lawrence is the only one who hasn't showed up. And Adam obviously.

Attached: 1641691323696.png (1200x600, 107.23K)

>WHAT HAPPENED TO MY REDDIT TRANNY POCAST?!?!?!

I wish we could quarantine those who post american politics into their own board. Imagine that, what a concept.

left wingers look like THAT?

Attached: 1639578498242.png (680x708, 231.19K)

God I wish

lmao shut the fuck up nigger