>No custom game browser
>No Firefight
>No warzone
>No grifball
>No KOTH
>No infection
>No working BTB
>6 fucking years

Attached: 202212610411333_1.jpg (1200x630, 104.21K)

Please understand they are a small indie studio.

343 never ceases to amaze me.

Attached: 1638037015676.png (833x926, 21.85K)

Have they added anything new, like at all?
I stopped playing about a week after it "came out".

love how the new game modes they introduced are universally hated on

Even worse than Halo 5 lol

No, the game literally got more unstable after the """beta""" ended, also do you want new maps? Wait until May bucko

BTB is still broken? I stopped playing when it got fucked.

It works sometimes. I was able to play 2 full games yesterday, but it was join-in.

Nope, but they removed big team battle

This is the Pokémon Legend Arceus of the Halo games.

No one has been able to answer this question. How could this all happen? Halo 5 was a functional game so why could they not just make tweeks to the models, color/saturation, and some other variables and achieve Halo Infinite or better? It all had to be designed around Xbox ONE anyway. Poll after Poll keep showing that people want Halo 3 multiplayer with a bit of halo reach thrown in. How can 343 it up this bad every time?

Halo The Endless

Glad I sold my Series X. I knew there was no way this game could be good with 343 at the helm.
You only make a game f2p when you know it can't stand on its own merit. I heard the campaign is some big open world meme instead of proper mission structure as well. Is that what OP means when he says "no mission select"?
Can't believe there's no infection mode either. Do you mean it doesn't work well, or it's different in some way, or is there simply no kind of infection playlist at all?

its over...

You forgot:
>budget of half a billion USD

to add on to myself, if they had built on the past rather than starting over it could have launched with every feature people want. From going back and forth with Halo 3 and Halo Infinite BTB the biggest fault is that the vehicles are not out and up for grabs. That initial rush and everyone taking their favorite opening routes give it the feeling of a real-time chess match. I've never even been in a tank in halo infinite

Yeah, you literally can't replay campaign missions right now. They'll add it later lmao

Answer is simple. 343i somehow manages to get even worse as they go. A truly astonishing achievement.

But seriously why couldn't they just make Halo 3 again but add new equipment, maps, etc.

Attached: possum cowboy.png (326x287, 81.73K)

>Halo: The Endless Development Cycle

>I heard the campaign is some big open world meme instead of proper mission structure as well. Is that what OP means when he says "no mission select"?
There is an open world area that basically is just a big sandbox between actual linear Halo levels. Tbqh the campaign is pretty good, but yeah there is no way to replay the actual levels without redoing the entire campaign.
Can't believe there's no infection mode either. Do you mean it doesn't work well, or it's different in some way, or is there simply no kind of infection playlist at all?
There is no infection. This is the list of gamemodes
>Team Slayer
>FFA
>Fiesta (random weapons team slayer)
>Oddball
>CTF
>Territories
>SWAT
>Big Team Battle (all gamemodes of this are currently broken and have been since the beginning of December)

The multiplayer has so many issues right now it's not worth even bothering to play. Unbelievable network desync, shit netcode, hackers everywhere.

Is there seriously no substitute for mission select? If you want to play x part you have to start the entire campaign over? I could have sworn some anons said there was some way