>preem
>choomba
>i'll send you the detes
>eddies
>gonks
It was very traumatic for me to keep hearing all these words

>9 accessibility features
Gaming is dead.

Is it out now? I have an Xbox copy I got for $10 from best buy awhile ago and I'm getting the SeX tomorrow so I might finally give it a try.

What did they upgrade?

nah im waiting for the next next gen update

Get a pc retard.

Does anyone even care any more?

The render will be native to the next gen platform instead of running through emulation/backwards compatibility.

Pc gaming is deas tho. Just bubble supported by streamers, YouTubers and lgbt community.

I have a 1060 and I'm not upgrading for at least another 2 years.

Lmao cope xbotard

>GUYS, GUYS, HOW ABOUT ONE FOURHT OF OUR ENTIRE WORKFORCE BEING PEOPLE THAT ARE THE ABSOLUTE SCRAPE OF THE BARREL IN A SCIENCE THAT THEIR ENTIRE GROUP HAS ALMOST NO INTEREST AT ALL!
>JUST IMAGINE THE GREAT EMPLOYEES WE WILL HIRE!! OUR NEXT GAME MADE WITH MILLIONS OF LINES OF CODE WILL SURE BE IMPROVED TENFOLD!!

Attached: bff.png (838x803, 70.19K)

Not every game has to cater to everyone and situations like Sekiro not having an easy mode being part of their vision to give everyone the same experience is a perfectly fine thing for a developer to do.

With that said though developers deciding to have difficulty and accessibility options is not a bad thing at all either. One accessibility option I personally have liked in certain titles is taking power struggle rapid button press QTEs and making them a hold rather than a tap especially if they are numerous throughout the game for example Dead By Daylight. Just a waste of my energy and my controller/key durability. Also helps people with arthritis and other conditions.

You could just chalk QTE shit like that up to bad game design to begin with but I still think accessibility options can be nice for many just depending on their preference and physical condition.

piss, bastard, etc

benchod

same but with a 1660s

I think the biggest change is they're finally separating it from last-gen build. You have to keep in mind no matter how much they updated the game it was still throttled by PS4/XBone versions because they all got the same patches.

Attached: cowabunga_face.jpg (640x491, 48.36K)