Arceus Legends

Are you having fun? which starter did you pick?

Attached: pokeman.jpg (1280x720, 210.29K)

is that garrys mod gamemode?

original joke 10/10

I'm genuinely enjoying it. Which is odd since I pretty much abandoned the series after ORAS.

Why is torterra so small?

Attached: 10704.jpg (800x450, 85.82K)

I picked Cyndaquil, and i'm having a whale of a time. Will be hard to go back to the regular formula after this.

Trying to find a 2'8 buizel is suffering

It shrunk

I've given up for now. The largest i got was 2'5.

I got cyndaquil and am really regretting it after capturing a chimchar and several ponytas in my first hour of game but no decent water or grass types, also he gets his ass kicked easier than my other pokemons around his level (a luxio and a staravia)
the game is fun though, shame it looks like shit

It's alright. It has waaay too many unskippable cutscenes for me personally. I also don't like how much of the combat system they gutted. But the overworld gameplay is pretty fun, I really like the distortion world events where you can get a bunch of rare items and pokemon all at once.

tf is up with the shading on the models?
did they decide to do cel shading and gave up halfway?

>mfw this is now a valid excuse for all stupid scaling across all games.

so if pokemon can shrunk to the size of a bug why would they ever be captured by anyone? they can just become tiny and flee or hide

It's extremely painful

My Oshawott sucked ass and took 3 Aqua Jets to KO the lowest level Pokemon in the game so I deleted my save file and chose Cyndaquil. Not taking the 60 speed mixed attacker owl. Also a starter Pokemon might have value over Ponyta which evolves at level 40. You can always box your starter.
>no decent water
Buizel, Psyduck, Bibarel

>oh this is the guy who fell from the sky, let's have him try himself to join our organization
>he'll have to catch three pokémon, yes you heard us well, THREE HAHAHAHAHAHA
>no one in the history of our clan has ever caught more than a couple pokémon tops but you really have to show us that you're a worthy addition
>congratulations on capturing 30 pokémon on your first outing, you have bested all of us together in all of our lives by far in half an hour, you now are worthy to be promoted to the penultimate rank rather than the worst one, keep up the good work!

>>no one in the history of our clan has ever caught more than a couple pokémon tops
That was never stated. No one could catch 3 Pokemon AT first. Immediately with no training or experience. Someone had to catch Oshawott, Rowlett, and Cyndaquil

>saw an alpha buizel
>luxio killed it with a crit

I swear there has to alpha buizel somewhere, otherwise this shit is impossible.

I remember the other kid who mentors you at first stating that no one has ever caught 6 pokémon, making fun of the very idea

They went for an awkward inbetween and tried to give the pokemon some more realistic shading, if you look closely you can see the reflection of Gyarados' scales in the OP and even though it's not that noticeable pokemon like Quilava have some fur shading going on.

There’s some NPC or explanation or something that claims Pokémon like humans and like to fight, so making trainers work for their capture and bonding with them after being domesticated is easy for almost all of them
I don’t much like it as an explanation, because I’m sure some Pokémon would much rather being chilling at the bottom of a lake scraping algae or something than spend their time either training or in a fish tank

Attached: 0BBD341D-1B8A-4EF6-AAB1-81FBF0E752C2.jpg (349x315, 13.76K)

Dwarf subspecies? Look up island gigantic?

No one can control 6. NotDawn can barely control a Pikachu. This is done to underline the MC being a chosen one special boy