Is this seriously what passed as a love story in 1997?

is this seriously what passed as a love story in 1997?

Attached: cloudandtifa.png (895x658, 1.03M)

They ruined the romance with haremshit

No the Aerith dying and him being sad was supposed to be, Tifa was "the rival love interest" in the design notes

Nope, Cloud and Aerith was the love story. Tifa was 2nd place. inb4 seething

Yes

Attached: succ.jpg (1024x768, 154.26K)

Schizo and the breasts

Aerith a shit. Remember Yuffie was the only one who got to kiss Cloud

>people arguing over which girl “won”

The party affinity system means that which girl won varies from playthrough to playthrough. Alternatively, you can just choose go not bother with either girl.

I don't get it. Is it because of muh graphics?
Otherwise, yes, the lifestream scene and Cloud regaining his memories is the most kino part of the game

cloud was with other women than Tifa and Tifa wasn't a virgin she fucked Johnny. This is literally NTR

Attached: tifaxjohanny.png (846x457, 494.45K)

Tifa and Cloud literally fucked in full view of the entire party

no they didn't. in the cutscene they just leaned on each other

if some chick cares about you while you're a vegetable then that's true love right there

>Aerith fucking dies
>Cloud goes snowboarding 5 minutes later
>Later has to watch from the lifestream as Cloud bangs Tifa
Huh, sure, some great romance

Attached: 1604504934050.jpg (323x690, 77.74K)

you mean gets ravaged daily by Zack all day in the lifestream

so this is why this shit was so popular for so long. christ NTR niggers are mentally ill

This. I thought 1 girl loved me but when I couldnt get job after graduating she left me

Attached: 1643072737748.jpg (1564x1564, 350.23K)

>But sepheiroth, but cloud, but barret, but tifa, but marlene, but denzel, but vincent, but but but but but
So confusing

>Kitase: “Katou also did the event on the airship, the night before the final battle.”
>Nojima: “Oh, the scene with the risqué line of dialogue? It was Katou who wrote that as well, not me.
>The line ‘Words aren’t the only way to tell someone how you feel,’ right? That was quite a mature conversation for a FF game.
>Kitase: “But I remember having to get another version that was too intense toned down.”
>Nojima: “The original idea was more extreme. The plan was to have Cloud walk out of the Chocobo stable on board the Highwind, followed by Tifa leaving while checking around, but Kitase turned it down. But even with the line in question, maybe at that time none of us thought it would be something so important (laughs).
Cope

Attached: 1641947135128.png (2058x2128, 618.64K)

Game?

Why would Tifa get angry and embarrassed that they sure them leaning on eachother?

it's an intimate cute moment and she's a shy girl and pure

In the end, Aerith dies and Cloud gets with Tifa. This is not optional. Hell they wrote Tifa into the game for this very same purpose.