I'm looking for an archive or a torrent of all of Demo's streams. Aspecially his Nier Replicant stream series

I'm looking for an archive or a torrent of all of Demo's streams. Aspecially his Nier Replicant stream series.

Attached: e40.png (200x185, 44.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PP7ftOQMh4Y
youtube.com/user/DouchebagChocolat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that one channel that archived some of Demo's streams that got taken down because it uploaded a ~40 minute video talking about how white people are being literally genocided
Was it based or really based?

sent it to your Any Forums inbox

plz help

Attached: 1634930474866.jpg (800x600, 121.71K)

Demo's alive? What he's been up to these days (besides streaming)?

youtu.be/PP7ftOQMh4Y

It was cringe because demo is a self hating alcoholic that refuses to do anything to make himself better.

bump

plz respond

Attached: Yukiko.png (512x512, 104.17K)

I remember stumbling upon a Facebook post from one of his family members on the day he drank for the first time and they playfully remarked about how he got blackout drunk and passed out on his first time drinking. If only they knew how bad things were going to get.

i miss the anime reviews, never in a million years would I have found tatami galaxy or katanagatari without demo
GL user

Not video games

Who?

youtube.com/user/DouchebagChocolat

Sorry for autistic brain, but was the person speaking about white genocide the channel owner or Demo?

Come back, Demo

Attached: demo.png (540x495, 223.38K)

I agree

How does he even make money now a days? Does he work a wagie job or what?

Twitch and I think he works as a car detailer or something.

>Ramlethal and Yukiko
I hope you never find your dog shit e-celeb

Attached: 汚い.png (635x771, 569.69K)

Literally just drink more water and check yourself into rehab.
>Hurr it's not that easy
Nothing is easy, but you have to at least try

based axlposter

Attached: faustok.png (358x359, 8.53K)

GG thread?

Attached: 1643568270322.jpg (1280x720, 127.66K)

I'll never understand how someone as naturally funny as demo failed to get big. Seems to me he had all the tools to make it. At least his stream is comfy with probably the only good chat on twitch.

Literally it was his infrequent upload schedule, that's fucking it. Considering how few videos he made he was a smash fucking hit. But you don't garner a serious following by making a new video every [when I feel up to it, see: Years]

If he consistently streamed or created videos, he would have gotten big.

He pretty much sidestepped all the paths to efame intentionally.
>makes anime reviews so well that pretty much all current essayists and reviewers in that sphere are copying him
>even gigguk shouted him out as the best on multiple occasions
>twitch goes well, especially e3 streams, doesn't do anything to capitalize on it and only streams games that he wants to stream
>too controversial to network with other twitch streamers
I appreciate the balls though. He could have sold out and kissed ass even once and he probably would have been in a good position, but he's continuing to stick with never selling out.