I've been working for a while on a browser plugin that can operate on several different layers: images (hash, filename...

I've been working for a while on a browser plugin that can operate on several different layers: images (hash, filename, sauce), thread text and machine learning based on manual removal/filters. As you can see there's still work to be done, but with 128 garbage threads gone this board almost looks like Any Forumsideogames. Only one plugin that can do what jannies/mods/admins can't and don't want to do. I don't remember how Any Forums is structured, but with a little work it could be integrated into the site like an e-janny. Imagine being filtered and banned by a script before you even post.

Attached: 2022-01-30_164731.png (1907x1176, 974.47K)

fucking based
no more eceleb threads on MY Any Forums

Extremely based, are you hosting the code somewhere?

Obviously I know that this may seem off-topic but I just wanted to inform you that I'm working to make this shithole a little more usable, if all goes well in a few weeks the beta will be available for all (chrome)

>NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T INFORM ME ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE THINGS ARE IN THE REAL WORLD, I WANNA PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY.
I hope a shitskin comes and kills you at night. Let's see if you care then, retard.

Only when it will be finalized based on the first waves of feedback

is it customizable? i only want to hide poketranny, arcshit and eceleb threads

Did you guys hear something? Almost sounded like some autistic screeching. Anyway, I'm glad we can talk about videogames, what have you guys been playing?

Wow, you may as well just go to GameFAQs or Reddit or Resetera then if you're going to filter out the SOVL of Any Forums

A toast to you, OP. Godspeed

Attached: 1643559463749.png (500x411, 242K)

Why doesn't base Any Forums have a image filter yet anyways? Techlet but isn't there a way to completely filter certain images that get reposted multiple times? I think that one extension has it
Godspeed btw

Attached: Weeee.png (538x454, 46.23K)

What topics does it target?

Why is better than just using filters?

Any holiday games?

Attached: 1642085908019.jpg (640x640, 78.37K)

Any sneed games?

>Imagine being filtered and banned by a script before you even post

That's very dangerous to implement and prone to abuse, but outside of that, anything that allows me to instantly filter the thousand wojak and frog threads and posts is ok in my book. Sasuga user.

>Please give Any Forums a nannystate
Roflmao you can't make this shit up. What'll happen once your system inevitably goes array and tries to censored the whole internet?

>is it customizable?
Of course, with filters and an experimental machine learning mode

>muh sovvvl
Hey faggot I've been here since 2007, shitposting/off-topic is nice and all but the more I browse this board the more I interact with you tourists, phoneniggers and discord kids, the more I realize how disgusting and ordinary you all are. So much faggotry even for Any Forums standards

not downloading your java drive by

because you can just edit one pixel of an image and repost it, you nonce

Keep us updated on this, genuinely tired of manually hiding threads.

Attached: 1643198358534.jpg (937x1171, 498.64K)

>pretending to be an oldfag
I'm just going to bypass your filter anyway and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1638839034648.png (1585x3487, 1.46M)

I'm currently switching between Hello Lady and Touhou SA. Thinking of starting Drakengard 1 if I manage to get through both before Dark Souls 4 releases

Attached: 1643559743889.png (1410x429, 908.34K)

In 2007, most of the births in the US were white. I don't wanna pull you out of your escapism bubble, but we have to do something about it, or our whole civilization will collapse. You won't be even able to freely discuss videogames in a few years. If your opinion doesn't match the opinion of the leftist state, you will get banned from everything and might go to prison. This is very serious, yet you fags continue to ignore it and play more stupid videogames all day.

Imagine using filters. Pathetic

Great, that's what I'm going to ask you to do in a few weeks because one of the filters is semantic based and for now the error rate in filtering is 2-3 threads out of 100, approximately

People who use filters are pussies. I come to Any Forums for the chaos of it. All the off topic shit is part of that. It's part of the fun. If I want a tightly moderated curated experience I'd go to Reddit or some shit. Any Forums is for shitposting

this sounds good, but how big of a sample size do you have to make it worthwhile?

If you can't already filter threads on 4chanX, you can't possibly filter threads using his extension, unless it's too babified, in which case you're gonna be filtering more than you bargained for.

It filters smoothbrains who don't even know/are too lazy to that at least. Do phones even have an mspaint variant?
Twitter tourists reposting screencaps of their favorite literal who ecelebs opinion sounds pretty reddit to me

>Any Forums without e-celeb threads
Good luck with your endeavour OP i can hear the zoom zooms dangling on their ropes right now.

You do know the people posting the off-topic threads are reddit and twitter tourists right, such as (You)

Any Forums is not for shitposting you newfaggot, is for unfiltered discussion under an anonymous mask of whatever the board's topic is about and there's a reason we have a options to report for "extremely low quality" or for "instigating flamewars" posts. If you want to shitpost so badly, go to Any Forums.