>Megaman X7
>God I want ZX3 so bad

>Favorite game
Legends 2
>Least favorite game
X7
>Hopes for the next entry
Legends 3

Attached: 1743729542876.jpg (2000x1333, 170.32K)

>MML
>BN4
>fucking dead

Attached: _20220101_112333.jpg (2190x1644, 466.58K)

Powered Up 2 please

>favorite game: Roll's game
>least favorite game: Game without Roll
>hopes for the next entry : Roll's Game

Attached: VJAI4279.gif (100x100, 15.72K)

>Favorite game

Replayed 9 the other day and I think its legit the best entry. Basically every weapon has fantastic utility in the level outside of just being boss deleters that many other games make them. Every replay I find a new use for weapons I didn't know about.

The level design is fantastic - I thought removing slide and charge shot would make it bland, but it honestly only serves to focus the platforming itself. There's no frills in 9, its just incredibly "pure" for the lack of a better word.

Overall a tremendous package. The only real downside is you cant hotswap weapons for some bizarre reason and you have to go into a menu to select them. That and the fact it never had a native PC port so there's no mod that fixes it.

Runner up is 10, would probably beat 9 if the weapons weren't fucking useless. Also a shoutout to MM&B, crazy underrated

>Least favorite

I mean, shit, X7 exists but its like kicking a retard in the balls. Gonna say ZX; I really couldn't get into it, and I don't know what the fuck they were going for. It's like sort of a Metroidvania but not really since there is jack shit to find and the actual levels are really spaced out with filler transport sections. The levels themselves are spread thinly and don't really hold a candle to the Zero series tightness.

X9 nigga. 11 was solid but we've had three classic entries in a row now.

Attached: b4e.jpg (179x205, 10.2K)

ZX is very enjoyable if you ignore trying to find the zones yourself and just pull off a proper map that gives you directions that make sense off google.

>Favorite game of each series
Classic: 9/11
X: X1
Zero: Zero 2
Legends: Legends 2
Not much into Battle Network or Starforce
>Least favorite game of each series
Classic: 3/8
X: X6
Zero: Zero 1
Legends: Legends
X9. Give it all of X8's great ideas, but with a few more conventional stages, not that any of X8's more experimental levels are bad. Except Dynasty, fuck that one.

Favorite Wily stage theme?

youtu.be/UwRQ7eSlyr0

7 is underrated

Attached: Dr._Wily.png (220x344, 94.8K)

Oh shit, forgot about ZX. Favorite game is ZX and least is Advent.

Entrance from 7, Flash in the Dark from 9, Against the Pressure from 10, 11's Wily stage theme, Wily 1/2 from 2, and 5/6's Wily stage themes.

kobun20.interordi.com/2012/12/31/rock-manual-the-third/

"Dr. Wily has reformed, and he and Dr. Right have joined forces, working together to develop a giant peace-keeping robot named “GAMMA”.
“GAMMA”…… It was the life-long dream of Dr. Right, a giant robot to protect and serve world peace.
Their research almost complete, all that remained was to combine 8 energy elements that were scattered about the uncharted planets, and bestow them to “GAMMA”…
–However, each planet met with an unexpected incident. The robots who were mining the energy elements suddenly began going berserk!! Upon learning of this from Dr. Right, “ROCKMAN” immediately set out on a path for the uncharted planets–a new battle was about to begin!!"

>MM3 canonically takes place on planets in outer space

Attached: nandaKoreWa.png (728x542, 803.83K)

>Localization actually makes the game more kino

Attached: 1643043546765.jpg (480x360, 30.22K)

Those two and MHX are probably my favorites, with BN4 on top. Least favorite is probably BN5. No major hopes. I take a wait and see with this franchise these days.

I've played all of Classic, X, and Zero

Which subseries should I play next?

Attached: 1594654838654.jpg (1000x719, 277.44K)

ZX if you don't want to get too much into the RPG shit. If you do, Legends. If you really, really do, Battle Network and Starforce.

Ok but for real why didn't Colonel just say Repliforce had nothing to do with the falseflag attack on Sky Lagoon

Attached: 8ce.jpg (1009x1280, 148.59K)

-megaman 4 gb
-mighty no9
-just something like megaman willy wars,
but with new graphics, if capcom wants to be lazy and just do megaman 11, im ok. of the 6 megaman from nes.

So do robots and reploids in MM have squishy parts or would fondling roboboobies be like fondling a hard sphere of metal

Attached: mmx.jpg (827x1169, 152.99K)

Are you me?

Legends 3
NEVER
EVER

I really liked MHX, but I gather it wasn't well received. I'm sure it's not as good as MMX, but I still enjoyed it! Ditto Powered Up, although I played MM1 a ton as a kid so I prefer the original there.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_FHM52J5WQAICmUG_jpg.jpg (852x1304, 150.88K)

>battle network 3
>any non battle network megaman
>another battle network

It's been so long, they really need to remaster 1&2 first, so Zoomers will even be aware of them.