Schizocore

New thread. Pic related is by an user from a previous thread. Discuss weird games here.

Attached: schizocore_comp.jpg (2500x9000, 3.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.catbox.moe/1lejrd.png
de.catbox.moe/svkaie.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is mental illness a personality now?

i was there when this pic was originally made, fuck you op

Me too. So?
Also still waiting for the user that made this to update his image with our suggestions.

Attached: reply.png (580x580, 553.34K)

your suggestions? this list has been overcluttered and the only people who sees schizos as a positive thing are actual tourists who think knowing biblical numbers and watching trollface videos makes them a schizo.
and ironically enough these posers are easier to break than actual schizos

Attached: 1642763516819.jpg (970x556, 149.17K)

Did he make the updated one yet? I remember him taking the suggestion to add ever17/remember11

mehhh i thought this was gonna be about beehives

NTA, but pic related is still the least cluttered one with actual thought put behind it
I like the conspiracy board format more however

Attached: shizo.png (2612x2477, 2.88M)

>instead of making a normal rec chart let's make one that is le quirky teehee!
>I'm am le special schizo gamer! XD
Fucking kill yourself OP. I usually save rec charts but I'm not saving this retarded bullshit.

I've already suggested Vangers and Sanitarum in the previous thread, as well as a couple of removals.
Also schizocore is not really "games about schizos", although it can be. It's more about strange experiences, the feeling of your mind melting at the sight of a weird world, or completely unconventional and sometimes insane game design and stylistic choices.

Not my chart. You can also do whatever you want, I don't really care.

de.catbox.moe/1lejrd.png
de.catbox.moe/svkaie.png

Here's some more vidya for you.

The problem with the term is that it's ambiguous and everyone interprets it differently. It has no clear definition - and even if it did, conflict is a given. Just look at immersive sim/vn threads
>Bioshock is not an immersive sim
>VTMB is not an immersive sim
>Baldr Sky is not a vn
>Ace Attorney is not a vn
>Library of Ruina is not a vn

Yume Nikki is more of a walking sim than an Earthbound like

I'd change the label either to rpgmaker games or yiik-likes for extra memery

Attached: yiik-likes.jpg (1618x2048, 416.62K)

I don't mind it and actually like that it's not that limited and lets me experience a wider variety of things while still being a "narrow tag".

bump

Does anyone know the name of that RPG where a guy thinks he's in a cult or something but it ends up all being in his head? Is it Subahibi on the chart or something else?

Sorry, meant to say VN, not RPG.

Seems like Subahibi to me alright. Also consider going through Chaos:Head Noah for similar vibes when the translation releases

Subahibi is about a schizo starting the beta uprising and creating an actual cult

Attached: 1524451996300.png (1439x1080, 2.23M)

That's it, thank you. Good chart btw op

Attached: THE BIG FAGGOT WHO FREEKILLS PEOPLE.png (649x593, 321.17K)

Is Mystery of the Druids a schizo game?

Fuck that shit, cluttered infographics help me find more game recs