Gamers are donating their family savings to Jeff Bezos

And when the issue comes to light, Amazon DELETES THE EVIDENCE to make it harder for the families to pursue the case.

Why are gamers like this? Why does Jeff Bezos need some poor woman's $20k savings to the point where he will commit crimes to cover it up instead of refunding?

ganker.com/teen-secretly-spent-20k-of-family-savings-on-twitch-donations/

Attached: evil.png (877x720, 269.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.md/My43i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care. I still donated 50k to Pokimane.

Still a problem with the parenting.

archive.md/My43i
>August 10, 2020
Get new material, OP

But the question has never been answered. Why does Jeff Bezos need some poor woman's $20k savings so badly he will commit serious crimes to cover it up instead of refunding?

this. maybe stop giving ipads to your children. if you don’t have time to raise children don’t have them, your genes are probably trash anyways

It's called parent your own fucking kids

Go to their hq and light em up

and this is video games how?

It is not his fault. She should have been watching what her kid was doing.

>watching other people play
>gamer
Because she is probably not the only person trying to fix their child's fuckups, just the one willing to go the furthest. For each case he loses 99 get abandoned after Twitch ignores them I would imagine.

Twitch is refined gamer culture. 100% pure gamerism, for gamers, by gamers.

>some poor woman
It's 100% on this dumb fuck woman for letting her kid use her credit card completely unmonitored.

how much money do you think the average stoner spends on weed, alcohol and other drugs in a few years?

I don't have kids but how do you make your son don't do that if all his faggot friends do it too.

Kids will be retards and are influenced by whatever fucking shit they get in contact with, be it through school, tv, internet or whatever and no amount of strict parenting is going to stop that for a 100%, but it will make both your own and your kid's life miserable

This is just the modern version of confidence men. They gain your trust and then exploit you for every penny. It's so easy to do that it's become transparent. Look at YouTube react channels pretending to like everything with shocked thumbnails because their patrons pay for the next one. It's so easy to take someone for everything they've got these days.

should have just kicked out the child, would have saved her more than 20k over time.

It's not Bezos, he just owns the shit company that is twitch. They're the scum of the earth and twitch is just a vehicle for advertising for Bezos. They'll do anything to look good for their overlord

Stop giving money to e-celebs.

Attached: varg.png (602x690, 855.42K)

Like it was done for the last 2000 generations, saying your son NO and actually enforcing that NO.

By not giving him your money you fuck

This. It gets very dark when you know about white women donations funding those "animal charities" in India after seeing their youtube videos of "rescuing tortured animals they just happened to find." Their money literally fund more torture and they think they are doing a good thing because they are dumb white women.

>only 20k
heh he is like a little baby

Attached: 1627868435590.png (784x850, 364.26K)

Biggest divorce settlement in history, please understand

That shit never worked though, do that shit with your daughter and she will be a total slut 100% guaranteed.
You'll have to give him money eventually.

The two points I have.
While Bezos/Amazon owns twitch, it's entirely on the San Fran degenerates that work there for deleting the evidence.

And the mother should have not given her child access to her accounts or raised them better to know stealing is wrong. Either way, better parenting would have solved stopped this issue before it ever happened.

>shit parents are shit parents

I am SHOCKED

Attached: e593e351bfdf4becb3228e9ddb4952d3e0ed3c8ca0d259a0bd6ab79b53af09f1_1.jpg (700x586, 50.07K)

If he gives it back it will open a precedent and companies hate precedents

Attached: 1643481080937.gif (180x185, 88.25K)

>Americans

Attached: 1629450041808.png (512x512, 328.62K)