Shit series that unfortunately are popular

I'll start

Attached: Assassins Creed.jpg (2560x1440, 343.32K)

Metal Gear
Devil May Cry

AC1 and AC2 are kino though

AC is a kino series
in fact its one of the few series where picking a random entry will 90% provide you dozens of hours of good fun with interesting settings
also, its one of the only series that isn't afraid of trying new things even if they fall a little bit short sometimes

seriously, you have to be a massive fag to hate AC series

Brotherhood>1>Revelations>>>>

shit opinions

It was revolutionary for its time. Basically GTA with far better movement and traversal mechanics.

Ubisoft should unironically outsource the series to Sucker Punch. Ghost of Tsushima is Asscreed if Asscreed was actually good. It beats it in pretty much every single way.

AC is cool

>remember being a teenager when AC was my favorite franchise, and getting a new game every year was exciting
>Now it's just some RPG nonsense
>gaming in general feels like it's going to shit
Why has it all gone downhill like this? Take me back to that time

Attached: 34634.png (520x561, 587.55K)

I didn't know Any Forums was so full of plebs

AssCreed is garbage, gtfo of here nu-Any Forums

>Now it's just some RPG nonsense
Skyrim sold 7M copies in its first week. The influence of that game is still strong, even after 10 years.

Being contrarian for the sake of it doesn't make you look cool.

Making people have levels it's bullshit. I'm an assassin, you know, the definition of "little guy taking on big guys". If I jump on you and shove a knife in your neck, you should fucking die. I don't care what any of you say, press X to win is much more fun then the shoulder attack scheme every game uses now.

AC copied Witcher 3 not Skyrim

Well, yes. Although TW3 was heavily inspired by skyrim. It's a case on indirect influence.

True enough, but good thing ACs have stopped being shit since Ezio's times.

Attached: 20200916140126_1.jpg (1920x1200, 150.07K)

lol
the ac1 being good revisionism that's gaining traction is retarded and ac2 is the poster boy of generic open world games even if it's not terrible

Attached: .......jpg (3840x2160, 2.21M)

>revisionism
It's not though. Revisionism would be calling Dark Souls 2 or Bioshock Infinite good.

AC1 had a big hype but everyone thought it was a piece of shit on release that didn't deliver on it's promises

>ac2
>open world
Did you even play it? It's like the only assassins creed game that has levels.

The sea of idiots and niggers finally receding enough to allow more intelligent opinions space is not revisionism. AC1 is fantastic and I’ve had that opinion since it was released. Every game is the series has been worse than the one before it with the notable exception of 4.

Don't remember that being the case. People called it repetitive, but not outright shit.

Devil May Cry
Resident Evil
Castlevania
Metroid
Last of Us
Uncharted
Ratchet & Clank
Left 4 Dead
God of War
Silent Hill

No way. It looks more like a bell graph that peaks at 4, with a tiny dip for 3. 2 is better than 1 because the parkour actually works decently. Brotherhood is better than 2 because the location and moveset are better. Revelations is better than brotherhood because it's the exact same game except they added more moves. 3 was kinda crappy. 4 was the pinnacle of the series. Rogue was an afterthought and not as fun as 4. Unity was better than rogue but still not as good as 4. Syndicate and beyond was like the series fell off a cliff.