This is how Pokemon game looks like when its not made by gamefreak

This is how Pokemon game looks like when its not made by gamefreak

Attached: 01682640015954796392943_PokkenTournament_F3.jpg (1000x563, 151.51K)

Dude Pokken was so fucking good. Admittedly I'm not a big fighting game guy but I felt like Pokken was the only time a dug a little deeper into one. It was so frustrating seeing utterly retarded opinions like "it should've only been fighting types" and "why does the game not have 80 characters?"

I mained Empoleon.

OP is a fag btw

Here's a lazy idea for a lazy company like GameFreak. Take all the 3D assets of modern Pokemon games and make a Stadium game, with seasonal events to keep the game fresh ala Animal Crossing. They have the Pokemon Bank (paypig shit) and all the Switch+Mobile Pokemon 3D assets to work with and they don't wanna use them for a Stadium game. Just make sure Mega evolutions come back.

OP is indeed a fag, I mained Aegislash. Might boot the game up at some point now that I was able to delete Daemon X Machina off my Switch with that free EGS copy.

>too late to get Pokken DX
>no Pokken 2 in sight
Fuck...

Pokemon's success has made gamefreak lazy as fuck sadly. Why put in effort when it's guaranteed to sell regardless after all?

Also love Scizor.

Attached: 11727181.jpg (500x526, 193.2K)

Attached: scizor dab.jpg (640x360, 55.07K)

Gamefreak definitively needs to hire a secondary studio to do the graphical part of the games.

That's nice
*Keeps having fun with my paid version of legends Arceus*

>Got this game at launch on the Wii U
>Floor mates and I played it a ton
>After the first year could never get anyone to play it with me again
It hurts.

>made gamefreak lazy
>implying gamefreak wasn't lazy from the very start and pokemon hasn't always been a bottom of the barrel "my-first-rpg" with low effort visuals and shitty mechanics

I wish it had some variety on wakeup options.

>comparing a roster of 23 fighters and 26 assists to mainline Pokemon with 800+ pokemon
I like Pokken, but of course the models would be much more refined, come on now.

Should post the support instead of the playable ones, iirc support mons actually used the regular models. Or so I've heard.

What's wrong with it's shell? It looks dirty.

does pokken work on emulator yet

you mean with passion, and respect for the source material?

Pokemon models are done by creatures not GF. In fact they are retardly hi poly way back on 3ds.

The issue steems from GF never giving proper treatment for them. They can look amazing with little tweak and proper shader/light.

>EGS
Just pirate it retard

>Idle animation pre-3D
Backflips, somersaults and Jojo posing
>Idle animation post-3D
Standing still

What went wrong?

gardevoir was too ara ara in pokken