What's your favorite way to grief or troll people online?

What's your favorite way to grief or troll people online?
>Doing achievement runs on Payday 2
>Kick everybody near the end to deny them their cheevos
hhhehehehehe

Cargo griefing in GTAO was definitely the best. There is a big learning curve to it and you learn the best methods for every business and sale mission to ensure you destroy it as fast as possible so they don't get a chance to close their game and save the product.

One week on a double money Crates week, I destroyed like 125m confirmed in cargo sales. Joined different discord servers as well as PS communities, and even a grinding crew. I would "help" with sales and then discretely sabotage them, especially liked going for large crate warehouse sales (5.5m). It's crazy how many sales I destroyed before finally getting banned because I played dumb every time. Even destroyed two large warehouse sales of one guy because he actually thought the first time was a mistake.

It's justified though because I made hundreds of millions grinding solo and could count on one hand how many times I lost cargo. I sold everything in full public lobbies solo, from full Nightclub to 111 Crates to full Bunker (fuck MC of course)

>play tf2 freak fortress custom gamemode
>go pyro
>airblast the fuck out of the boss, making him get 8% rage per blast, and also annoying him with knockback, so im pissing off both my teammates and the boss
its so godamn funny, and it actually helps a lot too because pushing him off ledges, pushing him when he uses rage and pushing him away from my teammates usually makes us win, but people only care that im giving him rage so they always give me shit

Attached: 3x.gif (112x112, 778.7K)

show the actual webm if you're going to post that

AFK as long as i possibly can as tank on heroic or low mythic runs. sometimes i'll just stare at the screen for minutes at the time, waiting.

>see someone off radar driving the slow ass tug boat
>fly over in jet and blow them up
the salt in chat was unreal

Whenever i see people cheating i report them lol

>Try to bait people into saying 'nigger' in chat
>report them afterwards
feels good man

Attached: Zandatsu.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Every day, some druid logs onto the private wrath of the lich king warmane server and kills the flight path in orgrimmar. I imagine he kills him, stealths and hides, tabs out and gets on with his day, then checks back and kills him again around respawn time. He does all day every day.

thats pretty based, fuck hordelets

Why'd he do it?

>post randome smog anime girl pictures
>say something retarding af in Any Forums incorrection grammar
>wait for (you)

Attached: 1643465496301.png (491x487, 306.9K)

Yeah, I always used Ghost Org and either jet or Mk 2 for randoms. But for sabotage sales, I actually used the AA gun for MC, Bunker, and Nightclub; that thing is fucking awesome, it one shots every sale vehicle in the game and most people don't even know what it.

Titan sales were always my favorite; I'd always beat them to the punch and fly (since I'm already outside on my Mk2 ready to fly to the plane). I'd do some drops and let them get their guard down then smash right into the ground or a tower.

Another favorite was actually taunting people in the lobby with in-game texts while I'm assisting with a sale (this was on console). I'd send mass texts to bait them into attacking me while I'm assisting in a sale lol

he needed a quick snack

>[File deleted]
what was it

There is no kick function in payday 2

You completely made that story up to post an abhorrent image. Get the fuck out of my board you cocksucker

there used to be the ability to kick people
youre just a zoomer who didnt start playing until after 2017

youre still a loser for playing WoW

>load up gmod
>start cheats
>join RP servers
>start spinbotting

it's especially fun on 'serious' rp servers since most people don't have weapons to defend themselves with. you can even glitch yourself through walls and fly on some gamemodes

>bf2
>heli bro it for half a day
>everyone wants rides because i actually drop off at hotspots
>everyone trusts me
>suddenly NOSE DIVE THE NEAREST FRIENDLY TANK OR VEHICLE
>custom server script used on 90% of servers have their own tk'ing script
>for vehicles, it determines responsibility for a suicide by order of seats
>so if no one is in seat 1, responsibility is seat 2. if no one is seat 2, responsibility is seat 3, so on, so fourth
>bail at the last second before hitting the friendly vehicle
>explosion kills anyone who jumped, so even jumpers count to the total
>9-14 teamkills in a fraction of a second
>awarded to whoever was still in a seat, by seat order
>some dude sitting in a cargo bay who could do literally nothing but look out a window?
>script decides he killed half the team
insta kick and perma ban from all servers with the script lmao. musta done this twice a day. best part was since i bailed right before impact, the explosion would kill me, so the logs would make it look like i was a victim even if they complained

I never really got into BF2, felt too clunky and it also felt like the weapons had no weight to em