There are still at least 10 people still playing brink

>there are still at least 10 people still playing brink

Attached: 1636436145562.jpg (460x215, 26.16K)

Based.

I didn't buy into any hype and just played it because I liked what I saw. Had a good time when it was still new and had a small player base.

Its now player hosted and the way the framerate and netcode are affected by ping and upload rate makes the game an unplayable stuttering mess if you try it nowadays.
The game was very innovative but some maps were unfortunately balanced around console "aim" and movement agility or lack thereof. Sti really fun even in hard stalemates.

It's at the brink of extinction

I played it in third person and had a lot of fun.

I downloaded it and I might play it but the same could be said about the other 30 games in my steam library

i liked playing bot skirmishes in it

And I am one of them.

Comfy game. Anyone know what happens to the ark?

dinos take over

really cool charcater designs in this game. i loved the outfits.

WE HAVE TA SAVE DE ARK

No one knows because there was never a sequel and neither side winning is canon. I like to think it's just a never ending conflict just like israel-palestine.

I still want my free dlc, Splash Damage.

Based niggaman putting down the rioters.
Reminder that they made a DLC based on the London riots of 2011. Imagine if they made a DLC on BLM riots haha.

Attached: DLC.jpg (719x556, 293.5K)

BELTALOWDA

Its F2P, that's why

>backlog of 30
You are like a baby

and they're all living on the brink of madness

Attached: soldado.jpg (640x605, 63K)

Based and brinkpilled

It's fun :)

It had potential, it had some real hype built for it

But the map design was awful, barely remembering to integrate the parkour system it was sold on, choke-points that were virtually impossible for attackers to overcome competent defenders at

The class-talent system was awful, you had set number of points to assign across ALL of the classes, which obviously encouraged you to put them all into one class's and never swap from that mid match, despite a lot of objectives literally requiring certain classes.

This game was forgotten hard right after it came out, and for good reason.