Director: "We need a white male character for our video game. He is supposed to tough and..."

>Director: "We need a white male character for our video game. He is supposed to tough and..."
>Story guy: "Say no more pham. I got you.

Attached: fgh.png (602x801, 1011.18K)

Based 8th and 9th gen using people of color and LGBTQ+.

Peak male aesthetics.

Attached: 250px-Naked_snake4.jpg (250x468, 15.42K)

Still not playing as female you nigger.

>Old Any Forums viewed this as a criticism instead of something to strive for
I want to go back... before the teenage outrage junkies highjacked this board

They look diverse and manly, peak aesthetics, easily outclases everything modern AAA industry makes today

Nowadays, we can choose which character.

Attached: 88126289-9983-4933-BA69-0AB12A6D368F.jpg (1920x1080, 139.81K)

Well, when every game looked the same it did get boring at some point but in my defense i never expected them to replace white men with fuglies and racial caricatures.

You're the only caricature I see, incel

i am completely uninvested in this game so excuse me if i am observing the exact same thing even slowpoke has remarked upon but
why is the male extremely handsome and the female such a homely, dumpy looking woman
the male even looks younger which is a bizarre choice

of course the answer is wokeness but yeah

>why is the male extremely handsome and the female such a homely, dumpy looking woman
Maybe cuz ur gay lmao

Most of these stories wouldn't even work for women and non-whites. Imagine female Isaac the engineer Clarke or black Max the father Payne.

No you are not allowed to choose anymore.

Attached: rek.png (803x922, 733.5K)

Yes, white male protags boost sales.
And they all have unique and flawed personalities.

Attached: 325587456987.png (1066x964, 81.96K)

>Alan Wake
Shame they didn't make a game about female Asian Stephen King.

Okay, I am. What's the part that's not supposed to work?

You realise that's just someone's opinion, right

Is one of the reason you can stare at a womans butt?

Most of these characters have distinct personalities despite their generic appearance.

Female engineer who does menial work is immersion breaking.
Max Payne is a father of nuclear family turned alcoholic noir detective, both of those character types are canonically white males.

Yeah, if that was the case, the game would have more fictional gay scenes with beefy white guys.

>Pretty for the advertising
>Ugly in the game
Lmao top-tier bait from Ubisoft, I'm a little impressed.

So do the ones Any Forums tends to bitch about. I guess it's easy to reduce someone's personality to "straight/gay black/white man/woman" if you're just looking to bitch about something. But no one will ever admit that that's what Any Forums is doing, only ever accuse the other side of it.

I knew you were going to say something racist and sexist but I at least expected you to be halfway clever about it