NEW VIDYA GAME MAPS JUST DROPPED

NEW VIDYA GAME MAPS JUST DROPPED
rumble.com/vtlt4q-undeclared-nanotech-in-the-pfizer-shots-new-zealand-scientists-have-also-fo.html
masksaredangerous.com/nanotech-in-the-shots/

Attached: 1643543089163.jpg (640x360, 90.83K)

Bump

ok
and the shot still hasn't turned me into a werewolf
what a scam

fake, gay and not video games

>tfw haven't turned into an alligator yet
It's not fair bros

Attached: 2343254353.jpg (720x720, 39.27K)

Current events aren't video games and do not mater.

Attached: 1615298851821.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>took the prototype shot when they were first giving them out
>still haven't turned into an anthropomorphic cat
I trusted you Klaus!

Attached: nanomachines.jpg (600x502, 29.84K)

when am i getting my mutant super powers? ive been waiting for months...

do you people really believe this shit

Attached: 1616258186085.jpg (3904x3400, 638.13K)

>antivaxers don't want nanomachines

kek, little pussy ass bitches.

TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Attached: the science.png (768x1024, 685.5K)

Do you people really believe corpos and governments are out there to help you?

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

I wish we lived in the world where we had the resources to distribute fucking complex nano tech into the general population. To live in such a wonderland of possibility would be far better than this. Sorry you're so afraid of the world OP

>got vaccinated
>haven't grown from 5'11" to 6'0"
bill gates pls I bought gamepass

Fuck off schizo.
>J-Just two more weeks the vaxxed will start dying then

Liberals ARE trying to help people. Republicans not so much.
Also the job of a pharma company is to help people, yes, otherwise they would go out of business. Stop with the dumb right wing conspiracy thinking. "Everyone is out to get me!!!!1111"

You have been dying for months now... pay attention dude.

I really hope you are trolling right now because I refuse to believe there's anyone this delusional who lurks Any Forums, that would be extremely sad.

>had to get the shot to keep my job and also to fly internationally
fuck

>the job of a pharma company is to help people
kek, its job is to earn money you retard. If they had the choice between a drug that solves the problem and one that gets you hooked on it and only stalls it they would all choose the latter. If the drug has a bunch of side effects they will supress information on it, the choices they make are always about money before health.

>posting about the "vaccines" year 2022 AD
Normies have already forgotten they took experimental treatment. There's nothing you can do about this. You will also never be a woman.

Could be true, but there could be also massive repercussions if they got found out.

>nano tech in vaccine
fuckin based, im going to get a booster right now.

What augments are you guys unlocking? Just boosted my cyber legs to jump a bit higher.

>Be a pharma-shill
>Deliberately create false flag schizo bullshit to make your critics seem retarded and gullible and brush the actual issues with your tech and how counterproductive and wasteful it is aside

Whoever came up with this bullshit probably thinks they're quite clever

Attached: 1509842794165.png (1241x698, 705.22K)

They have been found out multiple times in the past, they all have criminal records, nobody gives a shit because they all think like you
>w-well it would be all over the news!, s-somebody would tell me!
If pharma isn't involved in direct sponsorship and capture of political bodies these fuckers own stock and want it to go up, you don't trust any of them, you always look at the money.

>doesn't put all points into alcohol tolerance
ngmi

ever since I got the vaccine I have been able to punch through walls and leap 20 feet into the air
should I be worried

Yes, they could get sued, if they hadn't already made sure they were immune to liability...

ever since I took the vaccine nothing has changed, I feel exactly the same except a bit disappointed that I did not receive super aids or whatever anti-vaxxtards believe