In the end, why was FNAF4 marketed as if we were going to find out about the bite of '87? Was the bite of 83 a retcon?

In the end, why was FNAF4 marketed as if we were going to find out about the bite of '87? Was the bite of 83 a retcon?

Attached: WillyA.png (800x1000, 138.62K)

OP here I am trans btw

OP here I am a POC btw

OP here I am inside your home btw

OP here I am

>is that, IS THAT A LIQUEFY EFFECT APPLIED TO A BLACK AND WHITE IMAGE OF SOMEONE'S FACE???
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE

Attached: 1619401759996.png (444x580, 242.5K)

This is your average FNAF fan

Attached: 1643417776630m.jpg (1024x498, 52.44K)

Yes it was literally retconned mid-development
If you went to scott's page when fnaf 4 was being made there was an easter egg with the number 87
After the game was released that number magically changed to 83
Also the tv easter egg that confirms the date, was literally the last thing to be codded into the game

Scott is a horrible writer and made shit up as he made the games. There's still so much stuff that makes no sense. like Purple guy having 2 different colors in fnaf 2, making it completely confusing. Or that fucking box that served no purpose, probably because Scott had no idea what to do with it.

The line that has always left me confused is when henry says the franchisee listing was not intended for the mc of fnaf 6. Who would he want to bring down if it isn’t mike?

Why do dysgenic freaks always flock to something I may find somewhat interesting. It's all so tiresome.

>like Purple guy having 2 different colors in fnaf 2
Come on, of all the thinga you could complain about you chose this?
Most characters have different sprites in different minigames this is just retarded

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

Knowing any of those words means you're a fag by default, kys

Attached: 1551796506334.png (894x773, 48.03K)

this level of autism

HOLDIN' ON TO WHAT I AM
PRETENDIN' I'M THE PURPLE MAAAAN

>Most characters have different sprites in different minigames this is just retarded
Not really.
Freddy has the same sprite in Give Cake and Save Them, so does Puppet in Give Life and Foxy in Go! Go! Go!
Even the kids have the same sprites in Go! Go! Go! and Give Cake
Purple Guy is the only character I can think of that has different sprites in FNaF 2

Name me one fandom without trannies in it

Attached: FIkqtoVXoAALeJZ.jpg (768x1024, 99.39K)

Scott forgot that 2 takes place in 87 and had to retcon mid-development.
The lore would benefit so much from 2 being removed that it's not even funny

So this is what fnaf became huh?

Attached: bear.png (1654x2338, 1.3M)

HELP ME, NIGGERMAN

Trannies and autists get obsessed over things easily, so they're in every fandom, its just how it is. I know this autist girl that's obsessed with THE most throw-away pieces of media, its fucken wild.

>THE most throw-away pieces of media,
like what

Transformers, fnaf, Bendy and the Ink Machine and the rest slip my mind rn, but there's a bunch of others.