Happy 50th Anniversary, Video Games!

We live in special times, gamers, for 2022 marks the 50th anniversary of the release of the Magnavox Odyssey, the first video game console, in 1972.

Attached: MagnavoxOdyssey.jpg (1280x649, 79.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUhxBQqDbeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaming unironically starts at the nes user

Except for it literally beginning in 1972, tard0id.

>he isn't jewish
How embarrassing...

>Happy 50th Anniversary, Video Games!
The games on the Magnavox Odyssey are far from the first video games ever made, retard. Before this you had Spacewar! which was developed in 1962 and even before that there was Tennis for two in 1958. Video games are at least more than 60 years old at this point.

When did I fucking claim they were you spasistic mongloid subhuman filth?! Those games developed before the Odyssey were mostly contained to a tiny pool of enthusiasts and programmers and eggheads and weren't widely available to the public outside of arcades.
Magnavox changed everything with the Odyssey. Ground was broken. History was made.
Eat shit you little newborn faggot.

>When did I fucking claim they were you spasistic mongloid subhuman filth?
>Happy 50th Anniversary, Video Games!
If you really knew that there were games that predate the ones one the MO then why are you claiming that it's the 50th anniversary of video games when video games have existed for longer than that. If you made the title "50th anniversary of video game consoles" then it would have been fine.

Are you incapable of reading full sentences or something? If you'd bother to read the rest of my (literal single) sentence post you'd have very clearly come across this line:
>2022 marks the 50th anniversary of the release of the Magnavox Odyssey, the first video game console, in 1972.

Jesus why are you such a lazy, worthless, redditor cunt of a poster.
Stupid filth.

>50th anniversary
>where did I say 50

>Are you incapable of reading full sentences or something? If you'd bother to read the rest of my (literal single) sentence post you'd have very clearly come across this line:
That's not the fucking point. The point is that you should have put that in the title as well instead of baiting people.

So yeah you LITERALLY cannot read a single sentence following the title lmfao.
Idiotic fucking pleb. On the Old Internet you'd have been doxxed and killed by now for being such a mouthbreathing, pool polluting swinechild.
I'm done with you now, you worthless whore.

>Offer reasonable criticism
>Completely spergs out uncontrollably like an ESL retard for no apparent reason
ngmi

You have a cheek to accuse anyone of ESLness when you can't read simple one-word posts before replying to them, you fucking spastic.

It's the first home video console.

holy shit, stfu and have sex already you two.

great thread Any Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yUhxBQqDbeY

A very large portion of NES games were still rather primitive.

take your meds you erratic psychopath, try less obvious next time you UOL tourist

Don't fuck with me, kiddo

get aids you first

said take your meds you pedo.