Halo Controls

If you don't have
>B for melee
>LT for nade
>RB for reload
>RS for zoom
You aren't even playing halo. Halo is just a word in your vocabulary, not a game you play. Fuck off if you don't use based normal Halo controls holy shit.

Attached: halo-infinite-controller-47cc8_jpg.jpg (640x360, 110.11K)

>console shooters
>playing shooters with a controller
fucking lmaoing at your retard brain rn

Halo is a controller game, KBM is a secondary scheme

Halo 3 was the biggest and used a different control scheme anyway.

I have no idea why zoom is on left trigger, changed it early on and it really changes how you play. The absense of melee and grenade early on was noticeable.

Putting anything on the stick click is a pain frankly.

>RB for reload
Should be X for reload zoomer.

>having fire on a trigger

I play on mouse and keyboard

so you don't play halo

No I play actual first person shooters, not moviegames

halo is decidedly not a moviegame

>He never learned to curl his right index finger over all the face buttons so you can hit them without moving your thumb
casual

Attached: 3ejq9Jm.jpg (2560x1440, 227.16K)

Bumper Jumper or bust, faggot.

I wish they started making controllers for humans and not crabs.

>autoaim so fucking hard the game practically plays itself
>campaigns in every mainline game are roughly 4 hours long
>cutscenes total to roughly several hours in total too
It is by every definition of the word a franghise of shitty mvoiegames which is the best that a vonsole title masquerading itself as a "shooter" can strive for

>Not using bumper jumper
Enjoy having to take your finger off the right stick when jumping.

>autoaim so fucking hard the game practically plays itself
Another seething falseflagging PCtranny.

I'm not him, but he is completely right. Analog sticks are terrible for precise aiming. I'm playing most games on a controller, but default control scheme is garbage and I have to remap almost every action with external software. I'm sure you yourself would be helpless if autoaim was turned off.

I play it on a PC with a PS5 controller and use gyro

>I'm sure you yourself would be helpless if autoaim was turned off.
That's not what he said. There's a huge difference between auto-aim making a controller usable, and auto-aim playing the game for you.

1v1 me in dusk MKB vs controller see how well you do without the game holding your hand and automatically putting the crosshair over every enemy's head. lmaoing at retards like you shitting on snoys for their press x to win games while playing the exact same kind of "cinematic experience" and thinking you're a core gamer yourself.

>There's a huge difference between auto-aim making a controller usable, and auto-aim playing the game for you.
There literally isn't. The very definition of a first person shooter is running around aiming at enemies and shooting at them. If your shitty fucking gimped controller can't do that much and the game has to automate the process for you, you're not playing the game. Simple as.

>B for Melee
>RB for reload
This is completely backwards. You don't need to aim while reloading so it should be on a face button. Being able to use melee while still aiming is important so it should be on a bumper or trigger. You probably also don't have room to put jump on a trigger or bumper so you can't do that while having full control either.

>playing a shooter with a controller

Attached: Laughing 3.png (503x335, 340.65K)

See Seething PCtrannoid. Go put your programming socks on.

recon in every halo

Auto-aim does like 20% of the work. Anybody who pretends aim assist is literally aiming for you instead of making the crosshair a bit stickier has never played on console.

Wow! I think you're retarded!

>see the post you quoted
rofl retarded fucking consolebaby can't follow a conversation theough all the tears wellingbup in his eyes enjoy your children's toys and movies leave gaming to the adults

Attached: 200.gif (350x200, 759.96K)

bumper jumpertea reporting in, op is faggot

Attached: 1579122862_74f7075fce_z.jpg (640x360, 68.8K)

See You're getting antsy, tranny. Put the buttplug back in.

You don't need to play on console, when you use gamepad on PC it Hass the same auto aim.
Halo doesn't have the worst auto aim, the worst I can think of is GTA V/RDR2.