Hunt showdown isn't fun

hunt showdown isn't fun
impressively bad menu design
gameplay and aiming is also retarded

Attached: 20220122164758_1.jpg (863x674, 64.85K)

God I hope you at least got your first player kill before they throw your ass out of the kiddy pool.

Yep, the menu is bugged and the aiming is unintuitive and sluggish

But the whole concept is still Brett’s gud and it’s the most fun I’ve had with a multiplayer game for a long time

I’ve got like 500 hours in this, feel free to ask me something, maybe I can help you

>inb4 hurrr how do you enjoy this shit game durrr

*is still bretty gud

well not every game is for everyone user. I hope you will soon find another game you do enough. Have a good day :)

>press button to aim
>press another button to really aim haha

Attached: cat2.jpg (924x656, 221.28K)

t.

Attached: aye.png (1307x1042, 379.64K)

HUNT has some of the worst servers ive ever played on for an online game

I feel sorry for everyone who didn't get to experience killing more than three players in a single match in this game.

It's trying to be its own thing and succeeds at what it's trying to do, but what it's trying to do goes against the most basic fundamental tenets of multiplayer game design. Only a very small group of people will ever stick with it past the first batch of hours.

It's purposefully slow and clunky with near-instant TTK, extremely murky visuals, and a meta that heavily encourages camping and bunkering. The vast majority of your playtime will be moving around the map with seconds-long bursts of fighting once or twice per 20-40 minute round. Newer players with no map knowledge are bound to get popped in the head from an unseen target wasting hours of their time.

Personally I can look past every flaw except the unclear visuals. I get that they want the game to be stealthy but I can't pick out hunters from dirt and foliage despite sitting inches from a large and excellently backlit monitor unless they're tier 1s in a bright white shirt.

Not an issue, Gunslinger exists

>lol just limit your fov to 50 degrees
Asking for death

>moving the goalpost
You'll always find something to bitch about, babby

>>press button to aim
>>press another button to really aim
Someone on the team played King Kong, obviously.

That's not what moving the goalposts is

>the kiddy pool
and into the 'retards that actually play this shit game seriously' pool

Crytek's willingness to pursue a bold creative direction balanced against player feedback with Hunt makes me optimistic that Crysis 4 will similarly be a bold, mechanically intelligent experience instead of just making some spoon fed bullshit for normies.

it is fun but its also unforgiving
seeing the player numbers go up over time instead of down proves that its a good game

This

Crysis was always „dude bro“ normal tier with tacked on multiplayer garbage though , so don’t get your hopes up

>Crysis was always „dude bro“ normal tier with tacked on multiplayer garbage though , so don’t get your hopes up
Hunt was originally a braindead co-op third person shooter before it was rebooted at Crytek Frankfurt.

And now it's an ultra-niche Kafkaesque nightmare of terrible design that only appeals to a hyper-specific form of autist

I mean, for a year or so, while Crysis exists as a franchise for like almost 15 years, but yea, I get what you’re trying to say

Just bought the game during the china sale. Any OCE anons want to team up?

Why do the autists that hate the game always fail to mention anything specific?

>dude let's lower the crosshair just off center lmao
wat absolute joker tier devs

Attached: 20220130121428_1.jpg (1920x1080, 336.66K)

The game is like glass of scotch.
Its incredibly nuanced and deep with lots of tactical and strategical choices, but you have to develope a taste to appreciate it.
Almost exact opposite of another game in the genre; Tarkov that is just bloated with millions of items and "mechanics" where nothin works and ultimately hindering the "limitless" options into one tunnel. In Hunt there is expression, Tarkov there is only slogging through swamp of endless, useless goods. You can technicly learn Tarkov reading the wiki inside out and then hopping into the game, there is such little amount of skill involved.

>clunky with near-instant TTK
at the same time the time between shots is pretty high since most weapons are manual action. So usually you can take cover if you get hit in anything but the head.

What is mostly difficult is that headshots are much more powerful in this game than in other games, both because of a 4x-5x headshot modifier, and because it kills someone in one hit. Unlike many other games wher you can scrape by just bodyshotting someone with a machine gun

>see crosshair is lower
>brain instantly adjusts to aim where the crosshair is
Not everyone is senile user. The lower point of aim makes sense when the combat is focused around sights because you have a much less obstructed view while in ADS. Or would you rather have Tarkov irons which take up half your screen and are still somehow impossible to see?

>>less than 5 hours
let me guess, you got shot in the head over and over and now you're being a salty little bitch?
gid gut fagget, Hunt takes time to learn and most people you'll encounter have been playing it for years now
(I'll give you the menu tho, it's fucking retarded)

Best loadout for someone who just wanna kill a few things and get out alive?

The menu sucks, but once you get used to it you can gear up and queue in within 10 seconds. Probably even quicker now that you can save loadouts but I'm already used to the UI so I dont use them.

Even on my semi good pc if someone is hiding in foliage or something I literally can't see them. Does anyone else have this issue?

K

Specter + Uppercut
Killed 7 people in one match with this loadout yesterday

the menu is okay but I still have no idea how it exactly works. sometimes it dumps contraband versions of one weapon in the sublist of another weapon. So you see something like

Mosin-nagant
-mosin nagant (contraband)
-mosin nagant bayonet
-sparks (contraband)

I have no idea where to find stuff if i dont use the filters

silenced sparks + whatever small slot weapon you enjoy (nagant officer is pretty good for the rate of fire for example)
yeah I have around 600 hours, got used to it a long time ago, but I still think the UI sucks ass. The presets are fucking great for tools+consumables tho

>Specter
I have no idea how anyone could use that thing. Slow as fuck to pump, costs ammo to partially reload, and small ammo pool. I rather run romero or terminus+levering

Attached: flies that ejaculate from red light.png (1087x849, 1.24M)