Mobas take no ski-

Mobas take no ski-

Attached: chink lee sin.webm (608x1080, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WwBA5dBNb70?t=7
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hulksmash1337
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mash buttons
>win
>"Skill"

Bruh, that was pogchamp frfr no cap

That's fighting games sweaty.

Attached: 1642058431151.jpg (640x582, 40.17K)

>one-shots you with his crit barrel leaving you 0.5 seconds to react
Nothing personal, kid...

Attached: 1410881654739.jpg (511x897, 40.45K)

>-ill.
youtu.be/WwBA5dBNb70?t=7

Attached: tomokospin.gif (480x270, 619.7K)

>le balance man of 7 abilities blows his load on some bronze player who didn't a-click

wow, he pressed 7 inputs lol

this
nothing involving buttons takes skills

>nooo he didn't spam one button like my fromshit games!!

skill isn't measured by how fast you can click the buttons. It's muscle memory you retard.

>why yes I pick the most annoying champs possible to troll mobashitters and make them seethe at the game, how could you tell?

Attached: Smartest sett player.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Nothing about that involved skill and LoL will always be Dota for normalfags and retards

I never would've known, I have no idea who you are, but that's actually how you just introduced yourself. Strange question

Based mentally ill Shaco player

posting the real chad here

Attached: sett W.webm (360x640, 2.74M)

for me it's Lulu
>Irelia/Riven/Fiora dive into my team expecting to get an epic L33T outplay montage moment
>I press one button and turn them into a helpless bitch while my team pops them like a balloon

-ll

wow. a fed lee sin flashing and dodging a single sivir ability. that's nuts.

It's mobas
Fighting games have execution to block mashers

Why isn't there moba fate game yet?

What is it about Starcraft that made every other "esport" seem like child's play compared to it?

These fucking zoomies controlling ONE UNIT with the same amount of precision that those sc koreans would micro entire armies

damn i miss shaco lol, almost makes me want to come back to league

>Not playing the chad assassin route

this is like me posting a video of victor wooten slaying it and saying >bass takes no ski-

Reminder you will never climb above gold. Go play your irrelevant shit that no one cares about.

I was masters. I haven't played the game in years and probably never will again. Seethe and dilate.

>spamming buttons is somehow good because there are 7 of them

Attached: 16303225703204.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

rent free

Damn he push buttons really fast
If only the other guy could push the buttons faster

See how relevant you still are big man. Modern League is orders of magnitude more competitive than it was a decade ago. Nobody gives a fuck about Starcraft. Hundreds of millions of bugs play League for 10k+ hours and are still nowhere near the top.

>warcraft 3 but you only control a single hero
ASSFAGGOTS are so gay

What the fuck are you on about I have never played a single game of league and have zero interest in doing so. Literally a game for kids too broke to buy any other game.

Literally what the fuck happened

Millions of people follow Kim Kardashian on instagram and watch the latest Star Wars VS the Avengers movie. That must mean those are objectively great things to spend your time on.

Oh so you were talking about Starcraft rank, so irrelevant.. See if you even reach Plat in League after a year of playing with how easy you think it is.

You will get your ass handed to you and soon realize it is the most competitive game on the planet and one of the most complex and highest skill-ceiling games out there (significantly more than any RTS)

>standing so close to a fed gp as annie
>no reaction when he puts down a barrel
Shitter.

>See if you even reach Plat in League
I won't. Because I won't play a shitty Dota clone that locks its heroes behind a paywall lol.

Keep seething, though. I couldn't give two shits about your crappy game, and the irony is that some random Stacraft clip from 8 years ago with 50 upboats on Reddit is still more impressive than anything ever seen in a league of legends pro game. Fortnite might have a lot of players too, but I'd still rather play UT99.

falseflagger

Attached: 1590391512973.jpg (661x661, 88.81K)

that's also the same guy who played something like 2k games of ivern jungle to barely squeak into chally

>paywall
holy fucking cope, sorry riot is raping your dead company.

Attached: 3.png (1822x813, 2.14M)

league shit seems so boring compared to smite, where you can actually dodge autos, break ankles, and pull off some pretty amazing shit

>paywall
Kek you're a retard. They all can be bought with in-game currency without spending a cent. They also have weekly rotations of free champs to play, as well as a PBE that everyone has access to where you can play every champ in the game to try out.

Stay filtered and seething. Muttering "i-it's so easy!!" when you know deep down your irrelevant ass would be hardstuck for years

>unironically defending locking heroes behind a paywall
If you downloaded dota right now for the first time on a fresh account you could jump into a new game and play on an even playing field with everyone else. You would both have access to everything, and player skill and smart picking would decide.

Not how much money you've spent or how many hours you've grinded in the game.And I'm not saying Dota is a great game, I don't play Dota. But why on earth would I ever play league, when it's even worse than the game it's trying to copy?

Literal trash for 3rd worlder zoomies. Yes there's about 6 trillion of them on earth, what's your point? There's a billion indians who shit on the streets but I'm not about to start.

>Muttering "i-it's so easy!!
Never called it easy, I called it shit. Keep projecting, shitskin.

shut up you are both ASSFAGGOTS

>you only need to play twenty hours to unlock one character out of 150

Attached: 63.jpg (225x225, 7.64K)

Gangplank has an ability that summons a barrel, it connects to any other barrels that are close to it, when the barrel's hp is reduced to zero it explodes and so does every connected barrel (and it goes down the chain)
he put down one barrel, then put down another close to annie and blew up the initial barrel, which chained to the second
he hit a fat crit and is pretty fed. Annie(character that dies) has no defensive stats whatsoever and is already a squishy character by default
she likely could have done the exact same in return

>Noooo I want to play every single character
post your doters match history right now and lets see how many different "defenders" or whatever they're called you play, little shitter

Not him but I only play single draft or all random.

Not only do I have no streaks on my profile but I also have negative win rate with most heroes.

Attached: 1550496439997.jpg (591x570, 99.93K)

>skill
>game has crits as a mechanic
choose one

>Not him but I only play single draft or all random.
not going to lie, I fucking hated when LoL came out with their official All Random All Mid mode but then made it not give you ALL random, only from the free rotation & champs you had unlocked, unlike the custom game variant that was played before the official one came out. This lead to a lot of accounts being made that only purchased characters that were top tier in ARAM

i wish i had the bin vs g2 webm saved, always a funny one

Dota is different than LoL is regards to character roles. There are very few characters that can't change their roles.

You can play waver as a support and even tank if you have enough money.

That's what makes all random fun for me

the devs tried to slowly phase out crit but AD carry players cried like little bitches and got the changes reverted when the plan was to progress the changes until crit was gone and AA based characters were balanced around not having crit

this is made especially funny because now you get ADCs whining about gangplank crit oneshots
maybe you should've let riot rework crit then, crybabies

I have played every hero out of the one hundred and something there is, thank you for asking

Attached: 1605499395935.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

that cape lady looked like she had that
how did she die?

he should've known his full damage output

got too cocky

lmao drew

Completed the All hero challenge twice and main 5-10 characters (adding and removing depending how I feel) while being able to play every character in the game decently at minimum all for free. I also mained invoker in Dota 1 when he had 27 different spell combinations all with no macros.

Attached: chadvoker.png (1280x640, 394.45K)

Terrible comparison. He didn't make any claim about whether or not it's worth putting in the effort, if anything he implied the opposite. He was talking about how competitive it is. Nobody is competing with anyone else when they watch Avengers.

>this is a challenger player in Australia

you don't understand my complaint
before, you would get one of the ~150 champs randomly
after they officially released it, you'd receive one from the 10 free champion rotation or from the champions you owned, so people would buy like the 20 best characters and then have a 2/3 chance to get a top tier character every game

>Mobas
It's called ASSFAGGOTS, faggot

I've done the same in league of legends, what's your point?

>d-do i fit in yet vee!
kill yourself.

if you told anyone who plays league that you paid real money to unlock a champ, they would call you a retard. You literally get champion capsules now just from paying the game + missions that give you a bunch of blue essence to buy champs. It's never been easier to unlock them. But even back in season 3 when I started, only a complete retard would spend real money on champs when you can unlock whoever you want easily

Because it’s the only game that takes skill besides a top down shooter from the late 90s

I hate you newfags so god damn much

Peak Shaco kino was in 2012 with dominion. It was so much fucking fun trapping everyone by going full ap/cd and littering the map with boxes and baiting people constantly

>no reaction when he puts down a barrel
that's why he literally moves to the left and try to hit the barrel

Big Tonka T should've pressed his E, that's on him to be honest

>2k games of ivern
definition of insanity

With Annie's AAs that take 6 seconds to go off? Come on that wont work anywhere above plat

i bet that 90% of anons in this thread are either korean or SEA.

Attached: 947ef20778da53b97e9f829d5122c0af.gif (500x281, 640.51K)

pretending to hate MOBAs because you're definitely a vet RTS player was tired a decade ago, and it's just pathetic now.

>move to the side so you stay within gp's barrel range instead of back
>when you were already most likely fucked for being in the wrong place
He 99% had to burn flash there, or walk backwards and maybe he'd gotten out of range in time. If he wanted to AA it he had to do it IMMEDIATELY instead of wasting time walking to the side.

i play league cuz dota is way too hard and people insult me when i try to play

Attached: 1643535637795.jpg (255x253, 8.14K)

-ing lessons

How do I improve bros? I've been stuck in plat for 3 seasons and no matter how much I play, how many guides I watch, how much I fucking focus I just can't. And I'm not blaming my teammates, I know I'm the reason I'm stuck. What do?

I played this piece of shit game 10 years ago and reading this post while looking at the utter puke artstyle shown in the webm is really disconcerting.

The RTS genre is dead, and the death was more than deserved.
ASSFAGGOTS is a shitty genre all by itself and if you like it you're a huge fucking casual faggot.

>shaco in the back throws a blade
>keeps attacking the clone
meh

>casual
how's that?
MOBAs combine elements of RTS and fighting games, the two hardest genres to master.
MOBAs have absolutely insane amounts of game knowledge that need memorized.
And then you need to learn how to draft, counter-draft, fill and play around troll picks, and that's all before you even start the game.
Then once you start the game, you have to keep track of 9 people, their progress/conditions, and constantly formulate atleast 3 steps ahead in the future, ALL while concentrating on your own lane or jungle.
I could go on, but you get the point.
People who want to keep spouting how "casual" MOBA's are have absolutely no clue what they're talking about.

yeah nigger and everything you just said is offset by the other 4 faggots in your team
it's easier because you can rely/blame your team for everything

Watch your recent (losing) games and look at how you engage fights. Do you lose fights because you pick fights you shouldn't win? Or are you losing fights because you're missing your abilities? Until rewatching my replays i didn't realise i had the bad habit of always trying to extend a fight to help my teammates escape instead of realising they were doomed anyway. You can always succumb to being a metafag to climb ranks but you won't be improving

>offset by the other 4 faggots in your team
>it's easier because you can rely/blame your team for everything
and that's how i know your opinion is absolute garbage, because you want to look for an easy out and confirm your naive bias.
Rather than taking on the challenge of actually being good enough to play around shitters and wrangle a team to victory based on working with what you have. Which is an entirely other meta-element that most people (

I'm really autistic so I've been one tricking the same champion for 2 seasons, I'll never become a metafag. Watching my replays is the one thing I've never done, I remember seeing a guide which said the best way for shit players to improve is to not watch their own replays, but the replays of people better than them, because they won't be able to spot mistakes anyway. But fuck that faggot, hasn't worked so far, so I guess I'll play a couple of games then spend an hour reviewing the losses to see what went wrong.

Shaco is one of the few characters I actually ever have real fun with because of the potential mind games/asshattery you can pull with his kit. Getting goofballs to blow all their shit to kill a clone will never not be funny.
It's funny because after playing him so much you learn to read what a good/knowledgeable clown should be trying to pull, but then get blind sided by retards playing him because you expect them to not be completely retarded to their own detriment.
God I love that clown.

Don't let that get you down, man. They insult you when you are good too.
Just develop a humiliation fetish like me.

Attached: swet guy maybe.png (452x375, 181.72K)

I'm d1, what's your fucking point?
are you that much of a bitch that you're unable to admit you blame your team when you lose? it's just a basic instinct
the difficulty will always be divided between all players in your team, no matter the game
I was lem/supreme on csgo and it's the same shit, it's obvious that the game will get easier when you're able to rely on other people
you're just a faggot

>I'm really autistic so I've been one tricking the same champion for 2 seasons
that's not autistic, that's just being a shitter.
You need to play most everyone and understand how they're played, so you instinctively know how to anticipate and counter. You probably have extremely stale mechanics, and shit micro/macro too.

>Dominion
It's a shame Riot puts 0 effort into anything that doesn't immediately sell millions. They never replaced dominion, and proceeded to update/alter the map several times for one off modes that never returned, and were only used to promote skinlines. this was after they claimed that it was being canned because it was too much work update it when a new champ came out. They even hamstringed their 1v1/2v2 mode out the gate because they just didn't want to put any work into something they thought wouldn't sell.

Attached: 1552926283989.jpg (459x294, 35.05K)

Post rank

>the best way for shit players to improve is to not watch their own replays
I think this would apply for somebody truly stuck at gold or below, but if you're plat 3 you should mostly know all champions/items/runes by now.
After watching 4-5 replays you should be able to spot SOME of the ways you're dying, or times where you didn't just force objectives after winning a fight. Unless you're playing somebody who has a unique playstyle like Singed/Ivern/Bard you can always try to learn another character since you could just be getting countered/not picking a good fit for your team

>are you that much of a bitch that you're unable to admit you blame your team when you lose?
If someone objectively does something bad, sure i'll take that into account. But blaming in chat is detrimental to team synergy and actively ruins your chances.
MOBA players love to bitch about the team aspect being the worst part. But mentalities like yours is what perpetuates the bad state, no control of your own ego.

be nice user
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hulksmash1337

so after i tell you my rank you suddenly modify your argument?
go fuck yourself nigger, it's a team game and we're naturally bound to blame other people even if we're the ones fucking up
and it's not necessarily a bad thing, or wrong. again, its a TEAM game just like csgo
it'll ALWAYS be easier to play a team game than a 1v1 because, again, you have other people to rely on thus reducing the dips/spikes in skill/luck people have.
you're either retarded/huffing copium/ a shitter if you disagree

They gave these stupid fucking reasons for shutting dominion down too. One of them was not wanting to make new capture animations for every new champ and then went and used the very same animations for skater spires. I'M STILL MAD

>playing PBE to test out some stuff a while back
>playing Lee sin support, and getting fed
>enemy twitch keeps walking up to me trying to kill me
>gets deleted every time
>starts talking shit, and spamming that im a bronze, homeless nigger, and other retarded shit
>this goes on for 30 minutes
I applaud the endurance, but this was just inane. People on the PBE seem to be 10x more autistic than the average league player. I don't know why this is, but how can you expect not to get deleted for the 10th time after walking up to your fed counter?
Out of all the games genres I've played Mobas in particular seem to attract the most potent spergs imaginable, and I have no idea why.

Attached: 1c8.jpg (600x519, 38.74K)

>so after i tell you my rank you suddenly modify your argument?
you brute-forcing into d1 changes nothing, nor have i changed any opinion about you.
And doubling-down on knee-jerk ego'ing only confirms things

0.001 sec before disaster

Attached: bin.jpg (1280x720, 72.4K)

Skarner* fucking autocorrect I'll leave with my phone posting ass now

The game went to shit anyway, I stopped playing 10 years ago when they started lowering gold for plaer kill, increasing gold from minions, gutted the ap/ad ratios on characters so that only one of the two would be viable and from what I've seen I have zero regrets.
They sanitized their game so much people get banned for not playing meta.

As far as I'm concerned Dominion was the last breath of fresh air. I probably played it almost exclusively for like a year. I have fond memory of many fun builds like a -120 penetration Olaf.

That and being insulted by everyone for playing Teemo and Shaco, I can still taste the frustration.

Attached: Some old Shaco AP Dominion gameplay2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

whatever copium makes you feel better about your rank dude
i play mid, sure it's a pretty egotistical lane but even i acknowledge that i rely on my team most times.
If you could do it all yourself there would be no reason for it to be a team game after all

>promise ranked dominion
>doesn't happen for years
>do one meager update every few months.
>Dominion just isn't popular, it's a lot of work to update it every patch, and it is making summoners rift wait times go up by 5 seconds so it needs to be deleted, here is a shitty Icon to remember it :)
If only they hadn't shut down that private server, maybe they would have expanded out to dominion at some point, but probably not.

Attached: 1643247069528.png (975x1000, 1.56M)

Attached: Some old Shaco AP Dominion gameplay.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>If you could do it all yourself
wow, you have absolutely no clue what i've been trying to convey to you this whole time.

if someone has never played league they wont understnad what is happening here and just looks like someone hitting buttons randomly

Only champion that requires skill is Bard. The rest is just: Neuron activation=press button

>runs into box
>jumps into more boxes
Kek, I miss box stacking.
I spent more time in dominion than playing the normal game, all the gimmick builds it let you play was nice, and it was fun to fuck around with friends in. It's also a shame they didn't make ARAB the normal all random mode compared to aram, but that would have required them to edit their tutorial map instead of just copy pasting it.

its fucking 7am here, im drunk and already took my sleeping meds what do you want from me?
im just saying that it's impossible for a team game to be harder than a 1v1 game because the skill level is bound to be more "streamlined" in a team
you can have bad days, but what's the change all 4 of your teammates are having a bad day too?
that's what I'm talking about.

Bard with 6 active items

>be one level ahead
>kill full hp opponent with 3 button presses
epic

he used qwer and flash + smite + ward so 7 buttons plus clicks

Riot wants it that if you press a button, something "awesome" happens that fulfills a player's fantasy.

I like how non-ASSFAGGOTS players are too stupid to understand what's going on.
I don't play Fighters but I can appreciate how complex it is. These 2 genres really filter brainlets.

Attached: right into the water.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

>offers live coaching sessions while dead
>Inscribed Rune: wards purchased 0

Attached: 1559755004354.jpg (1462x1462, 189.08K)

and how many of those were damage instances? that guy died in 3, maybe 4 hits

league was and still is the best game ever created

I feel like playing LoL again and I stop after remembering I hate how everything gets bursted under a second after a few minutes in game. They really should dial down how high the damage can get imo.

That's an assassin/bruiser going against a glass cannon character
What's your point?

League's design philosophy is fundamentally flawed. If they do that, a tank meta will form again.

This but with trundle. Seeing button mashers scream in all chat like retards after getting bonked in 1 hit is a fantastic feeling.

pretty sure it's 8 or 9, plus she probably would of got him if she attack moved, but hindsight is 20/20.

Reminder. These are the devs who thought that “True Stealth” was a good idea

It's a design that screams having one's cake and eating it too.

I havent played league in almost 8 years and thats just like 6 buttons
ward jumping wasnt even hard with quick cast
he just flashed hit half of his kit during his ult knockback then dodged a single skillshot

he pops her spell shield with his E to make the Q land.

who cares? the point is that Lee SIn was almost dead but fucking outplayed the opponent

>competitive game
>ToD everywhere
>snowball advantage
>forced laning which mean jungle can remove all skill from it and make things 1v2/2v3
>random teammates=random skill level=coinflip winrates in the short term
>irrelevant roles like top(you can play soraka top go 0/1 and still win easily)
>skin selling balance philosophy, you can notice champs getting random buffs cause next skinline includes their legendary skin
>unapologetic pandering to the most common denominator, usually china but also weebs
>Devs who refuse to ever say they are wrong with they decisions until the shit hits the fan like the new drake where it needed to completely brake the game for them to admit it was wrong(still wont admit mythics where a mistake and cripple all build creativity
>reaction based gameplay instead of decision based, experience matters little for a lot of champ=waste of time to play anything but those
>obvious tilted imbalance towards popular champs
>ladder is a scam, riot has admitted winrates dont matter as long as you play enough
>but it is a competitive game so it must be good

My favorite ASSFAGOTS was/is still Eve of the apocalypse, followed closely by ToB

For me, it's Garen

Attached: 1592712447694.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

They buffed GP's barrel to benefit from crits

first strike garen with galeforce is so god damn fun