Steam Sale

Post your carts, recommend games, ask for suggestions. You know the drill.

Attached: file.png (618x290, 51.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198087936053/#sort=order
store.steampowered.com/app/1372210/Dap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont get GD if you're not going to get the DLC, 100% serious. the DLC contains 80% of the game

Wow, that's fucking lame, but thanks for letting me know. I assumed Grim Dawn had a full game and the DLC was just extra shit.

Got most of the Valve games and Lobotomy Corporation. Really wanted to get LISA but it wasn't on sale unfortunately.
Portal is a lot of fun. I'd recommend it but most here probably already played it.

Want to ask though. Is the only way to get borders, backgrounds and stuff for your profile by buying stuff from the store? Cause they cost way too many points.

Attached: 1636311785068.png (400x400, 146.55K)

might drop death stranding

Attached: steam chinese new year sale.png (630x453, 63.4K)

I've been considering getting Death Stranding on sale since there might be a cheap upgrade to the Director's Cut when that releases. If that's not the case, however, it'll just be wasted money.

I just googled this after posting, and apparently it will be a $10 upgrade if you have the base game on Steam or Epic. Director's Cut standalone will be $40, so it's cheaper to buy the base game now and just upgrade in March.

Just pirate fear 1, fuck them for forcing you to buy the pack

based I'll get it then looks good just a higher price tag than most others on sale atm

I don't know if I want Death Stranding
It seems very very love it or hate it, and I've honestly only played the first two MGS games so I'm not the biggest Kojima fan in the world. The gameplay intrigues me though, but that doesn't mean I'll like it. There's a refund policy but with Kojima I'm guessing the game doesn't really get going until 2 hours

>but with Kojima I'm guessing the game doesn't really get going until 2 hours
Yes and no. It certainly gets better the more you play it, but there is a moment very early on (within the first 30 minutes) that should make the game click for you. Or at least it has the possibility of doing so. It did for me, but I was already going to play the entire thing anyway since I love Kojima's games. That moment gives a very good impression of what the experience will be like.

if you want to peek a bit more into the mind of kojima for a lot cheaper, you can play mgsv
you still have time until director's cut releases anyway

What are some good golf games?

>finally buy hunt showdown
>it's still not fun
>ask for a refund
>denied since i have 4 hours total from previous f2p events

Attached: but at what cost.jpg (1280x720, 172.75K)

The dying light DLC isn't particularly good unless you have a fetish for buggies and empty open fields

Never played Monster Hunter before, tempted to get one of them

Stories is the pokemon spin-off, World is the one you should get.

I have $20. Help me decide.
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198087936053/#sort=order

Stories is Pokemon, Rise is the new one getting an expansion in a couple months, World/Iceborne is the full experience with a complete game.

Either get World+IB and ride that game to the end, or get Rise, play it for about a week, and wait for Sunbreak to get the rest of the experience.

Thanks anons, is iceborne essential or is the base game going to keep my busy enough that I can hold fire on it

you can get upwards of 50 hours from just the base game, but Iceborne is where the actually difficult content sits. If you're new to the series, just get World, and if you enjoy what you play getting into High Rank, pick up Iceborne while it's still cheap.
Just a warning, though: World has a mechanic in it called the Clutch Claw that warps how the game plays. It's ONLY in World, so, if you're not a fan of it, don't worry. it's not a staple of the series.

Iceborne is post-base game, but it's too good to not get it.

I want to play a single player looter shooter. Is borderlands worth it? Also borderlands 1 or 2? I've played them but it was like 10 years ago.

I've only played Darkest Dungeon and Ultrakill and I can recommend both

You should play MGS3 instead.

Should I get Splinter Cell Conviction?

Attached: 1534079774755.jpg (676x579, 46.53K)

Borderlands 2 got me nearly 1000 hours across 3 platforms.

cheers lads
what is your favourite weapon?

I'm an Insect Glaive main. It's fun, but if you're looking for fast kills, it's bottom 3-4 in the game. I'd definitely recommend checking out Switch Axe though, I've been having a blast learning it in both World and Rise

if you haven't played blacklist just get that instead, it's basically conviction but you can play it like a proper stealth game too

If you wanna get Gothic 2 then buy the trilogy for Gothic 1 also, and maybe Gothic 3. Stay away from Arcania.

dont listen to this clown. base game has more than enough, the DLCs are just icing on top. think the witcher 3 and its DLCs, same ballpark

Switchaxe

Attached: switchchad.webm (750x420, 2.93M)

Is Double Agent really as unplayable and unfixable as they say?

I've only ever played the PC version of the game, and I haven't played it since launch but
I liked it

Nice try shill.
DLC contains most of the game. You will be locked out from the game. It's like WoWs trial 20lvls, where 90 of the content is cut from you.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I played it back when I was a kid so I could tolerate it but now, I don't know if I would actually buy it.

aren't you the one shilling the game, saying that they have to get the DLC? or are you saying he's a shill because he's trying to trick them into getting the base game and then paying full price for the dlc after?

>bought EYE DC
>refunded because my mentor is sperging out about waves asking me to sneak around like a cuck in a suit that makes the ground tremble when I jump 4 feet in the air
>bought MCC
>LASO is impossible solo
>refunded
Guess it's another one of THOSE sales

Attached: 1624538446590.jpg (1080x1082, 375.39K)

>Base Game: 4 chapters
>Both DLCs combined: 2 Post-game chapters
Literally how are you locked out of 80% of the game?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (550x550, 119.29K)

But most people in the steam reviews are saying the last DLC is shit and ruins the game.

Anything like borderlands without the cringe ass humor?

yes

It's not the games, user. It's you.

Attached: 1614873055211.jpg (280x360, 41.25K)

destiny

It's a rogue lite/like/whatever the fuck instead of a proper game but gunfire reborn rips off borderlands a little and is pretty good.

which VR vidya should I buy on sale Any Forums?

Attached: vrsteam.jpg (2256x1438, 908.04K)

would say blade and sorcery but its not on sale. still the best vr game. cooking simulator is fun to fuck around in if you like sandbox games.

>buy game
>steam still says "working" for 10 minutes
bruh

Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise

Get into it or avoid? See lots of mixed.

Give me something to renew my love of gaming. Maybe an Adventure game or something.

death stranding

Enderal

Everyone needs to buy this. Playing this makes you cool.

Attached: guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus-r-switch-hero (1).jpg (1920x1080, 611.21K)

retard

If you haven't already, play Resident Evil 4
It's not on sale yet, but play The Wonderful 101 when it is
The game I've liked the most that I've bought from this sale is OlliOlli, a 2D platformer/skateboard game

Play God Hand, SSX 3, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on a PS2 emulator and Alien Soldier on a Genesis emulator and then Tropical Freeze on a Switch emulator

I already have this. Does that mean I'm cool?

Attached: 1640211037.png (692x433, 260.56K)

Can somebody recommend me a good top-down shooter?

Attached: 1569500369491.png (640x458, 602.77K)

All I bought was serious sam 1st/2nd encounter

this guy gets it

Ascent.

no, not you. never you.

Attached: 1639638307.png (303x271, 57.08K)

Nex Machina is fantastic.

Twinstick or sidescroller?

Twinstick, preferably. Currently playing Alien Swarm RD but the only people online are japs and other moon rune fellows.
Already played through The Ascent
Looks pretty good, I'll try it. Thanks.

Attached: Koiwai.Yotsuba.600.180979.jpg (410x600, 47.56K)

Nex Machina as other people suggested, Assault Androud Cactus, Synthetik kinda but not really.

>shilling a game thats on the GOG marketplace
good one

is shadow warrior 2 good?

You are mental retard?

should I buy timberborn at $20 or am I gonna play it for 2 hours and quit

Nice selection. Arx is kino

not sure if you've played shadow warrior 1 but 2 is a bit of a divergence from it. 2 is more of borderlands style loot and shoot, but still has usual lo wang shenanigans. story was secondary but overall still fun. if you can get it cheap its a fun 8-12 hour game

Yes to both.

Well Any Forums ?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 485.41K)

Honestly I played Underrail for the first time last year and it was such a nice surprise. Great game albeit a little autistic with the build stuff.

Has any of you played Othercide?
Look stylish but I'm not sure about gameplay.

Some single-player modern rts?
I loved Grey Goo and don't really find Company of Heroes games enjoyable.
My pc isn't exactly top of the line nowadays either.
I've been thinking about Deserts of Kharak.
I don't want anything turn-based

alright Any Forums, i've not long been out of prison. what are the must-plays of the last 4 years

You've played as many games as Any Forums has these past couple years.

the more things change the more they stay the same

blades of the shogun vs the hollow knight?
I love stealth games, but also souls-likes/adventure rpgs, which one is better?

rez

>blades of the shogun
>wtf is this
>it's second tittle of Shadow Tactic
What is wrong with you.
Answer to your question is both are great, pick the one you want to play the most right now.

gog has the first one standalone if you really want to buy it

Monster Hunter World
Celeste
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Devil May Cry 5
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Yakuza 0
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Nioh 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
The Wonderful 101 Remastered

2017 was kind of the last huge year for good games releasing, but that was 5 years ago.

F.E.A.R. is fucked up on modern machines. I have to run the game at 720p because trying to change the resolution crashes the game and won't let me run it again without tons of troubleshooting. The game also wouldn't load without turning off DPI scaling and running in Compatibility mode, and I had to fuck with some settings to get the game to run higher than 15 FPS.

I'm bored and want to play something obscure. Give me random recommendations.

Why were younin prison?

Knowing this place I'm guessing it's a sexual crime.

obscure

I assaulted a neighbour that was trying to hurt my dog because he didn't like my grandad. Even tried claiming he attacked his son, knowing that no matter what a court will always side with a kid framed as a victim over a innocent dog.
Cracked his face open. The dog was fine but moved to my aunties house. He died 3 months before I was released.

any cool indie games?

Dustforce
OlliOlli
Stephen's Sausage Roll

never mind sausage roll isn't on sale
but get the other two they're top notch platformers especially dustforce

Geometry Wars 3 is a fucking classic. Can't go wrong with it, ton of content as well.

Is sin worth 3€ ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124.86K)

Sorry user

store.steampowered.com/app/1372210/Dap/