Halo Infinite

This shit is such a fucking disaster. 343 can’t figure out how to update the shop because the “UI doesn’t support it”. They also mentioned it’ll take them till MAY to fix a crooked helmet from the event

Attached: 514CF47C-C834-488E-A443-7FAE11F90649.jpg (616x353, 93.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eN_tD5y6k6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The player base has actually dropped really hard due to so many bad business practices and incomplete bugs/severe lack of incompetence. Halo 7 will be the dream game

Go figure the answer to your predicament.

Attached: 2019-343girlyspark-0d0d9a37386a49c280b9a224b4b3adf0.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

The game was fun while it lasted. Same with splitgate

This whole game is a huge shit show it seems at almost every level, so much time and money was put into it to deliver an undercooked game with bugs they can't seem to solve and investments that didn't pay off. It would never happen, but what should happen is them apologize for the state of the game, invest in doing more maps and finishing what they have and moving onto a custom or UE5 based Halo title.

343 didn't build a new engine, that's the thing. It's still just an iteration of the past ones, going back to 1999. They did make investments in their engine tech for their world geometry and how all that works, they finally can paint the terrain rather than designing it all in Max.

The more work they put into fixing this game is more work they'll have to throw out. Nevermind the game is limited at its most basic level by 10 year old hardware now. In 3 or 4 years when everyone is using UE5 tech this game is going to look like a dinosaur, and any Campaign DLC or expansions are going to look embarrassingly bad.

>game is LE BAD because muh GRAFIX
I'm having fun, zoomie.

none of that matters, they needed to fix the netcode but just decided to ignore it so anyone who actually cares about fps games stopped playing.

>”Eagle-eyed players noticed these two Armor Effects weren’t absolutely, perfectly aligned with their Spartans’ helmets"
Ah 343 still hasn’t stopped with their passive aggressiveness

Attached: 4A422BBE-3681-40E0-B33C-0BDF8435CCA1.jpg (1800x900, 168.82K)

I count 6 maybe 7 imposters

That's not meant to insult them. Just saying how they were able to notice something no one noticed, including them over a near invisible error. Also man I regret not getting that ugly neon bundle, I just want that blue visor but didn't want to spend $15 on it.

read it again, its passive aggressive as fuck, retard

They also said
>…we’ve busted out our levels and protractors and will get these centered…”

user, for fuck sakes do you not know how to read and comprehend statements? Seriously you should be beaten up and spat on for being such an absolute retard that can't accomplish the most basic functions for the fact that you read user's post as something in regards to the game's visuals when they were referring to how primitive the game's engine is. I swear to god you must be nothing but subhuman garbage whose so brain dead with the affixation of being pavlov'd to specific words that you automatically proceed with actions without thinking. Click off all your tabs, turn your computer off, throw it in the dumpster, and tell your parents that having you being born is your fault and that you are to blame for every problem they have in life. So sick of faggots like you taking up oxygen

who hurt you user

Honestly bros...how the fuck did they mess up this bad. They really dropped the ball.

Attached: 1631428492340.jpg (320x200, 8K)

Yeah I guess you're right then, really isn't a good time to make light jabs at the community when the current state of the game isn't at all positive.

Look at Glassdoor reviews and it reveals why there are problems. Contractors. Being swapped every two months and not communicating with each other, basically Meaning different teams were overriding each others work

Retard... the 343's post INSULTS their customers. It's the same condescending style as in the past when they called their customers 'entitled' and 'arrogant'.
Stopped playing Shitfinite and will not come back either. Just wait until May to see there's still absolutely nothing worth coming back. 343 is the most incompetent and shittiest company in the business and this is a lot. They go well beyond any Ubisoft and EA fuckery.

>basically Meaning different teams were overriding each others work

Why would they do this

Watch their video on Recpacks. It is seriously one of the most insulting things I’ve ever seen a company do

youtube.com/watch?v=eN_tD5y6k6s

High turnover is the best way to ensure there is no company culture and also no technological heritage of any kind. Every little the people accomplish will be completely alien to the next batch of employees.
I have seen this myself in some other place. Everything is fixed with layers of duct tape and nobody bothers to rewrite anything because why bother and it would be forgotten anyway.

Yeah, couldn't stomach more than 30 seconds...
Sidenote: H5 lighting is so much better than Shitfinite's. That's very funny actually. H5 looks way more current ironically.

They were better in the beta, but they had to nerf it to achieve 60 FPS on the shitty hardware.

Attached: 20140109HOHalo1-1567568416.jpg (1140x798, 146.68K)

I mean 1080p 60 FPS, the beta was running in 720p.

>Dumped 70 hours into the game and reached Onyx before realizing its shit
>Never played another Halo games multiplayer before
AMA

Attached: 1560984046135.gif (404x347, 1003.32K)

How much money did you waste

I think the funniest shit in the world is that they locked up skins and attachments to certain cores. They completely failed to realize that maybe, just maybe, letting people put whatever they want onto any core might actually encourage people to buy.

FOR FUCKS SAKE HERE'S AN EXAMPLE.

CQB is locked to the reach core. Daisy's charm is locked to the MkVII core. Which means larpfags aren't going to buy it because they can't even put it on her armor. Imagine how many people would have. This level of incompetence almost makes think they want to be shitcanned.

Attached: Halo Daisy.jpg (1024x1356, 155.01K)

60$ for the campaign, 0$ on multiplayer

They don’t care about the average player. They know whales will spend 30 peoples worth

Theres a lot of minor shit wrong with this game, but the biggest is only having BR start in competitive.

AR start is boring as fuck. The AR is only fun to use when everyone else has a BR.

>Grinded to Diamond because the game kept crashing or one of my teammates does.
>Gave up on getting to Onyx because all my progress can easily be wiped away instantly.
Fuck this.

BR start is only for comp because it makes match sweatier. I love the BR but I understand the decision behind this. Starting with AR will encourage players to search for other weapon too rather than stick with ol reliable. Could always make a seperate playlist with BR start, but the playerbase is already too low to do that.

>no new content till may
Literally how the fuck will the game not be dead by then?

Attached: F9700A9F-78F6-4311-A086-777F0A989E54.gif (498x278, 1M)

Game failed despite the shilling here on Any Forums always makes me smile.

Attached: 17f.jpg (743x1000, 208.67K)

I'm not playing it again until they add platform based matchmaking filters.

Technically it does exist, but its for xbox only as the console has a built in filter for platform.

the problem is those girls are ugly/asian. they need sexy/latina girls on the team to make a good game.

>every game prior has cosmetics for free
>suddenly start charging for every fucking thing
>"oh we so sorry game development is hard please understand we need money for better game yes please forgive"
>next game
>even worse
gaming is dead
enjoy halo 7 with NFTs and a 30 minute campaign

Attached: FKOlJYbXIAoy5pM.jpg (1280x938, 264.88K)

>oh we so sorry game development is hard please understand we need money for better game yes please forgive"
Didn’t you read the community managers post? Servers are expensive bro!

Attached: E8CEBCE3-8CB2-4FB6-B623-A11748A1ACA6.jpg (750x1334, 219.15K)

>only improvement is that they went back to kino battle rifle than the ugly shits from 4 / 5
I like that trade

Doesn't work. Pc players and xbone players are both considered to be using xbox so it doesn't so a anything.

That's fucking gay, wth.

>let's load the game up with samey overpriced cosmetics instead of fixing basic problems that have been present since launch
BTB still having issues post-patch is such a joke

user they can’t even update the shop correctly. You think they can fix BTB? Or desync?

343 can't do anything right. Tried to warn friends, tried to warn the Any Forums hype machine, but once again it took the game itself being shit to teach everyone a lesson.

>halo 7
there will be no more halos, this is the game they're going to prop up till the end

>not even the cosmetics are that interesting and there's barely much in the files either.
What were they fucking doing???

I remember MCC had an error message that told players to check their privilege.

kek

There will be a Halo 7, but campaign only. Infinite is the final Halo multiplayer experience. If you don't like it you might start looking for a new game.

343 will pull a bungie and release Halo Infinite 2. Remember that destiny was also described as a 10 year game

Who fucking cares, the armor is insulting. The Hayabusa shit was already a bridge too far in halo 3.

>Brute chieftain leaps 50 feet with a grav hammer in 0.2 seconds and kills me instantly
>Not even a regular jump, just slides across 50 feet of distance in a jump animation
Bravo 343

Attached: 1433460651984.gif (441x329, 2.33M)

It's just so sad. The game could be a lot of fun but there's so many little things holding it back, not the least of which is the shitty F2P model. What did they spend all that development time on? Seems like they've just been jerking off.
At least it was free. Now you have to cough up money or settle for the fact you're always going to look like you're covered in dirt.

Going like 35-3 every game in quick play, did I mess up the matchmaking somehow I'm onyx but everyone else is a shitter

>What did they spend all that development time on? Seems like they've just been jerking off.
Game got rebooted like 2 times. And 70% of the campaign was cut. Clearly it was a case of directors trying to do too much and wasting time then realizing the game has to ship in a few months and rushing it

Lol Mexicans and southern Americans are just the dirty gypsies of the new world. Stupid tranny zoomer

I find it fun, I just hate the maps and the battlepass.

i play it every once and a while, its fun but man the fact that 343 is so fucking incompetent is hilarious, BTB has been broken for over a month now, and theyve tried to fix it twice now and both times have failed, the playerbase is dropping like flies since there is literally zero progression if you dont pony up for the BP, and the store is somehow "unable" to sell individual items due to UI constraints, lmfao what a fuckin joke

they're nothing like gyspies. they're aren't violent thieves or underachieving leeches. they actually come to the us and work hard their asses off doing jobs most people wont touch
plus the women are sexier

Not a single word of that was true.

(((Bonnie Ross Ziegler)))

>progression
what does that word mean?

Yeah and you're a faggot lmao

Haven't been able to play BTB since before Christmas

Server performance is appalling, P2P would have been better.

UI is incomprehensible

Progression system is the worst to ever be put in a game

No Maps, No Game modes. New Game modes fucking suck

Campaign is unfinished and poorly conceived.

Writing is contrived and frustrating, 343 seems to think teasing revelations in a future game is in some way better than actual events and action They also seem to be in such turmoil that the writers all leave before the revelations are written, so these narrative threads end up going nowhere.

6 Years for 2/3rds of a game. I've had enough. Halo is dead and 343 killed it. 4 sucked, MCC sucked (IDGAF if its good now, 6 years for that was too much as well), 5 sucked, and now Infinite sucks.

ah good morning sir, how are you very nice day?

have you hear of game pass sir?

Didn't they say they were going to fix BTB after the Christmas break? January's ending, what's the hold up? How hard can it be to just spin up some servers running the old working code?

That's playstation bro lol

They tried to fix it two times and they've failed, apparently it is hard to spin up some servers running old working code. Kinda weird this is happening when we had a whole insider test to prevent this exact situation.

who the fuck is the korean thottie in the middle? slightly to the left, holy shit, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
wtf i love halo now

stfu ESL

Everything is on Azure supposedly though right?

It must cost 343/Xbox pennies to operate them. The servers are fucked anyway. Someone at 343 needs to look up the tech support number, it's a bad joke at this point.

Maybe, it's your mind that sucks.

I have the same, especially when playing outside the prime time. I like to actually play during the nights. The reason is this:
experienced players have already moved on because there's nothing to do etc, the few left are playing Shitrition probably. People who are playing the quickplay list are all new. I have about 700 matches behind me and I'm getting matched with people who have 0-50 matches done. Whenever I play as well I get to put on servers which are across the Atlantic, 100 ms latency is the mininum, that's East Coast US for me. Sometimes when playing Fiesta I can get 170 ms latency. Normally it should be around 20 ms.
This all just indicates there isn't too many players really and most of the people "engaged" with the multiplayer right now are complete newbies plus the remaining few autists.

I told you guys this was going to be the mcc launch all over again. but no, you had to argue with the obvious truth.
>how
the exact same reasons that caused everything wrong with the mcc. another user already mentioned the contractors, but that wouldn't be quite as big of a problem if their department directors weren't absolute retards, and were capable of having a cohesive vision. to say nothing of the "hire people who hate halo to make halo" stupidity. hell, go look on youtube for that dev interview comparison video on between bungie and 343, and note the sheer and absolute difference in methodology and thought processes behind each.

I don't care about the dumb bitch cash shop. The servers/hitreg/desync whatever the fuck is literally fucking broken and it makes the game unplayable.

>Halo Twitter shows a screenshot of BTB
How can you be this fucking clueless?

Attached: 01efb326c320481f2b27c713dadf6caaa.png (262x240, 95.75K)

I don't want to spam the thread too much but in my experience and thinking, the reason why 343 has disabled the player vs player collisions altogether is because they can cause desync. Disabling the collisions is an easy way for 343 to get around the problem. The real issue is their lack of competence, of course.
I have been hit by a moving vehicle when I had armor boost and normally I would have died but the vehicle landed on top of me and as a result the hitbox model was pushed down, clipping the ground (while the character model itself was standing normally still). The camera moved as well as a result. I wish I had a videoclip of it happening but I don't.

same reasons as always, it’s a miracle a a curse that the gameplay and art design team of contractors nailed their job while every other department fucked it as usual.

i want to eat those burgers

Attached: viewimage-3.png (897x960, 1.28M)

>Remember that destiny was also described as a 10 year game
you people keep saying this but it’s not true, it was a 10 year franchise. The contract that Bungie/Activision signed back in 2009/10 was released publicly during the West/Zampella v Activision case, Destiny 1/2/3 were always planned. (obviously D3 doesn’t exist now, that’s because Bungie/Activision renegotiated and changed content schedule twice prior to the split.)

Didn’t play it. Have never played a 343 Halo. How can you based retards be surprised that it’s shit? It’s 343 lads….

bro just grapple out the way bro stop blaming perfect game design for your bad design making

I never thought I'd see it but I guess that's how a majority of men look to women.
Thanks for posting that.

how am i wrong?

it was just a bit more of a shinier better looking BF2042 situation
but with this, they spent way more money

>they're aren't violent thieves
Yes they are
>or underachieving leeches
Yes they are
>they actually come to the us and work hard their asses off doing jobs most people wont touch
Jobs like crime and forming gangs? They are a net loss for the economy
>plus the women are sexier
They are all ugly brown spics

Is it me or are they buffing new players and mediocre players? Like me and my friends have noticed a lot of shady shit with damage and hitboxes, default looking players and very slow players always seem to have better damage registration specially with splash damage.

I want to believe it's just the poor performance of their servers but a lot of things seem to fishy, this multiplayer fucking sucks.

you're thinking of blacks. im talking about latinos. i have a feeling you aren't from the us.

Attached: 1620623566333.png (878x1024, 927.27K)

You're right, obviously I'm not from the US because only muttmericans find those other mutts attractive.

>only muttmericans find those other mutts attractive.
you've lost me. now you're just acting weird and gay.

Attached: 1643001592945.jpg (2000x3000, 588.55K)

it's laughable to even make a social media post about that. an item is misaligned? you just FIX IT. we know they didn't fire the artists who made the models because a F2P game requires continued adding of more models. they definitely still have people who can do it, and it would take those people less than an hour to fix. instead they sit down and type out a passive aggressive note to the players that probably took over an hour to be typed and make it through a chain of approvers before it could be posted.

343 as a company are insane.

Microshart is the death of creativity.

you're having fun shilling a dying f2p game burying the once biggest name in console shooters? okay but do you get compensated adequately? you don't, do you?

>no firefight
shame

Microsoft have this retarded policy that they never hire anybody, most of their "employees" are temporary contractors and you get what you pay for. not that the contractors themselves are bad, it's just when you know you're not even going to be there on the day the game launches you have different priorities as you're working on the game. your only goal is to do acceptable work NOW, so if they give you a hard task you break it down and simplify until it's doable in the time you will actually work there. then you hand whatever corners you cut over to the next guy who goes "oh shit" and the cycle starts all over. see what I mean? the vast majority of people who worked on Halo Infinite only worked there for less than two years and are long gone from anything Microsoft. why the FUCK should they have invested passionately into a project they would get mediocre pay and little credit for? why the FUCK should they break their backs for an employer that openly has no interest in actually hiring them?

a big game takes 3+ years to make, yet MS insist on people only staying for 1.5 years. it's simple math. this approach will never ever result in one (1) good game.

That creature is ugly as fuck. Just look at it's fat jaw and nigger lips. Nobody thinks they are hot except other spics, it's a fetish that's exclusive to the US.

Holy fuck, I didn't realize just how bad things were! I play the game almost daily. This is turning out to be a as big a flop as 2042 if not bigger. This game is good, it just needs more maps, forge and net code fixes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-040727_Chrome.jpg (1439x907, 400.51K)

user, the game is making killer money and had a 30k 24 hour peak recently. And that's just steam numbers, console shitters are probably playing this game in high numbers. This game failed if you only lurk this shit halo3bab infested shithole

Attached: 1608011221749.png (500x521, 143.67K)

>and had a 30k 24 hour peak recently.
lol lower than MHW from 2016 which also isn't F2P

and crash fixes and a complete GPU performance overhaul and a fix for the weird issue with flickering after you alt+tab and a proper separation of controller and mouse players and anti-cheat and a quality pass on the UI (pixelated fucking crosshairs in 2022) and a complete overhaul of how sound works in stereo and...

it's not "good" outside of your imagination where you gloss over all the problems. it's a technical mess. every aspect of the game is broken in some way. you think they could add FORGE to this shit show? if you play it every day just take out a pen and paper and for one week write down everything that goes wrong. I bet you need a second piece of paper before the week is done.

Sadly this is an issue with any big corporation nowadays (and not only in gaming industry).
They focus on minimizing fixed costs to appease and please stockholders while disregarding any quality concerns in production procedures.

Every game studio, which is part of a stock company, does not care about the quality of their product. Short term profits and a quick buck on release is all that counts (Microsoft, Activision Blizzard, CD Projekt,...).

lmao I love that people still get cheesed over getting a good Bilbo Baggins.

Attached: file.png (496x430, 32.36K)

>Short term profits and a quick buck on release is all that counts
Given how quickly the playerbase dropped I'd be surprised if they actually made a significant amount of money in the launch window.

>fat jaw
what? its a normal jawline. you must like asian chicks that shave their shit off
>Nobody thinks they are hot except other spics
you're crazy

Attached: 1612229856877.jpg (960x692, 133.54K)

I usually like women with strong jaws and even I think she's ugly.

post what you consider an attractive woman. you got me curious now.

>a good Bilbo Baggins
a what now

The gameplay is mostly good. Content will be added and bugs will be fixed in time. Design changes will trickle out over the course of years. Come back in the sixth year of their ten year plan and maybe the game will be in a good place.

like I said, I usually like strong jawed women so if you want examples of that, hayley atwell, keira knightley and diane kruger used to be hot as well.
the last woman you posted is blatantly asymmetrical. you can see that even from the thumbnail. she's got derpy eyes and her jaw is crooked, even her mouth is crooked. and the one before with the extreme clown makeup looks kind of masculine to me, and old.

he means teabagging

Free market, don't like it don't buy it. It's Microsoft's right to shit on workers and make shitty products.

dude you're joking right? she looks like a neanderthal. you have no room talking about asymmetry and whatever else when you consider cave trolls attractive.

Attached: 1635607952142.jpg (662x994, 83.12K)

>Halo 7 will be the dream game
There is no Halo 7, that's why Halo Infinite's Halo 6 campaign ended that arc, now it's just Halo campaigns going forward pushing Chief's story for 10 years.

>Campaign DLC or expansions are going to look embarrassingly bad
No, it won't, especially when the Xbone is dead.

There will never be a Halo 7, Snoy.

Attached: booba.jpg (598x574, 72.84K)

Nope, Microsoft wants a new campaign out by 2 to 3 years, we're never getting another separate experience again. They were actually serious about Infinite being a 10 year thing. As seen with Infinite, development took way too damn long.

coping boomer
halo is dead
and 343 killed it

>Campaign is unfinished and poorly conceived.
It's not, story was set in stone as of 2019. They were never planning to have you fight Atriox and the Endless in the initial campaign.

they removed ass so i hope the game dies

let's hope that end comes quickly

Thanks for the reminder user, I almost forgot to buy my daily 1000 credits

Attached: 2124192104.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Even with the evidence right in front of me, I just don't see it. Am I supposed take a ruler to my screen?
They should fix more important shit before this, like BTB matchmaking and the ability to select a server region (like in MCC!)
But let's not forget: anti-cheat, co-op and Forge!

I didn't play the multiplayer since early december, did they really nerf the mangler or whatever the slug shotgun was called? I beelined for that beauty every time

Attached: 1618840449051.jpg (554x667, 114.87K)

>gameplay and art design team of contractors nailed their job
Lol. Lmao.