Master Duel:

Are these really japanese people or these are just western fags larping as japanese? I'm encountering people with these hiragana/katana names in almost every game.

Attached: 20220129235003_1.jpg (388x142, 27.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masterduelmeta.com/top-decks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> katana

kek

are you ready for every deck to be running brave/adventure engine?

Just made a guy rage quit by summoning Vanity's Fiend.

Lmaoooo felt so good

Neos support when

I remember in Duel Links some people were paranoid enough to always have their names in moon runes because they thought Konami would see it, assume they're Japs also, and give them better starting hands.

I just ordered 3 of everything for Adventure Token off tcgplayer

They're microdick gooks/japs that play nothing but metacancer
Seriously I'd kill myself if I were asian

Any Forums room?

If you're playing past midnight it's safe to assume they are Japanese.

Never, they didn't even bother finishing the NEX cycle. Everyone hates Neos

almost all of them play slow as fuck, probably ping issue which confirms it

God what I'd do for metadecks to just be segregated to their own format. I just wanna play my shitty Jurrac deck in peace. I'm not asking to win games, I just want to have fun losing.

make one

>Nekomata
Idk but he has good taste

I feel like my winrate would be way lower if people weren't allowed to surrender. Like, most of these plat decks are fast enough to make a full comeback off one or two cards, why ever gg out?

ROOM ID: 797053

why aren't hardcore combo decks "draw handtrap or lose" decks more popular? i just played a raidraptor deck that just went full combo with cyber dragon infinity/bardiche/kali yuga on my turn and there was literally nothing i could do to stop it, in fact it feels like even if i had drawn maxx c i couldnt have breaked the board

larp

>goldniggers, virtualchinks, drytroons and birdpedos get segregated
>new meta emerges in regular rooms

>he doesn't play phantom knights

Maffmech chads it's time

> drytroons

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I just built a Drytron deck. This shit is absolutely degenerate lmao. There's no way this isn't getting some bans soon. It's basically free wins, sometimes people just scoop outright as soon as they see it, because you really can't do shit. If you didn't draw ALL the handtraps you need to stop it and are going second, you lost.

It's not. I live in Japan, and all the Japanese players I play too are also incredibly slow, idk why.

Any Forumsroom Any Forumsroom?

Serious question, should I just surrender every single timeI don't have multiple good interruption and that deck goes first, right? I can never stop him if I don't draw dimension shifter

dont dark ruler no more, nibiru or droplet solves this wombo combos decks?

>get evenly matched
>two times in a row in two matches
Why the fuck is this card allowed

Attached: 519I5zk9byL._AC_SY450_.jpg (310x450, 34.41K)

Dryton I mean

Attached: file.png (1185x709, 1.67M)

dark ruler no more, droplet and that other card that make you draw or steal an enemy monster if he trie to play in your turn

just dont put your hole deck on the field retard

They have a nibiru safe combo.

All I wanna do is summon him. And just burn my entire extra deck attacking, but instead I gotta deal with all my fucking cards being negated

Attached: 56532353.jpg (421x614, 74.38K)

I just downloaded this on PS4 for the 50 free packs.
I beat the tutorial, and I can't find my tickets anywhere. Tried close and re-opening, created and linked a Konami account, closed and re-opened again. I have received nothing.
wtf

I just love to see people getting their shit obliterated by the great equalizer.
I once saw how one guy banned his own Rhongo because he though it would be unnafected by the card. He immediately surrendered after that lol

Attached: Yami_Marik.png (250x250, 105.98K)

They are useless legacy packs. Enjoy.

Check your gift box or find the legacy pack in the shop
It might be in one of those

I just got fucked hard by this card, and by turn 1 Chaos max ritual earlier

>Opponent plays 4 fucking six sam spells
>I compulsory their sam summon and pop their dojo
>They concede instantly
Know your place Warrior Cuck

Attached: delo4wu-89d8ca77-aea1-477f-81c6-470e27d1efa3.png (619x619, 758.13K)

>play against Sky striker
>He shark cannons my machina citadel in graveyard to special summon it
>I chain my double headed anger knuckle on field in response to special summon citadel to my field first
Ez?

I don't plan on building for modern meta, so I'll likely find at least a couple things useful in them.
I tried, gift box says its empty, and the legacy pack in the shop wants me to pay 10 whatever currency that is.

when you link account and move to another device, do you have to move the account every time?
Or is ti permanent and you have to move again every time?

I think I have hemorrhoids

Droplet and DRNM are basically your only outs, but they're also gonna have a hand loaded up with Herald of the Orange light, so they can still stop some of your key plays enough to stall for a turn, and even if you break their board with say a follow up Raigeki, they can rebuild pretty easily.

I want to build true draco weather painters. Because its funny

>legacy pack in the shop wants me to pay 10 whatever currency that is
God you're a retarded nigger...

>Everyone hates Neos
what's there to h8

stop making me want to build Traptrixx
waiting for Evil Twin

Those are the tickets
That's what you use to open the legacy packs
Before it makes you use the tickets, you will see how many you have on the top of the screen

If you're not playing Skull Servants you ain't my nigga

Does that work? Wouldn't they still just flip it over to their side anyway?

You can only use ten of them at a time. That's where they are you imbecile

Oh shit, those are the tickets? I figured it was just some other currency that cost 10 for a single pack.
Thanks. I was trying to figure this out for almost an hour.

I junked my kings for the crafting points

No, shark cannon summons it. They can't summon it when it's already summoned

GG Insect Ballpark Player
You got me good

If it's no longer in the graveyard to summon by the time the first effect resolves it gets screwed

Neo the Magic Swordsman? I dunno, hopefully soon that card is based

>can't be destroyed by card effect or battle

So it's just Kaiju? Is that literally the only thing that can stop these assholes?

I unironically want to build Trickstar, convince not to

What's this one, a waterwheel?

Return to deck, negate the effect, you just gotta get a bit creative

Banish also works

I just take their monster usually.

Attached: DarklordEnchantment-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (476x695, 805.29K)

brick field

Banish, SEND to the Graveyard, Shuffle into the Deck, send to hand or Extra Deck, Tribe

Anyone have a budget Live Twin/Cyberse deck?

>mogs your kaiju

Attached: SantaClaws-SS05-EN-UR-1E.png (482x700, 631.57K)

How is he so cool

Attached: ddv7rpk-417d4bb9-415b-4677-9499-92aac2e942eb.png (694x888, 975.83K)

How does leviathan only have 1500 attack and even when fused with a powerful dragon wizard still have less than a big regular dragon

Attached: leviathan-muromi-san-7.jpg (1280x720, 60.78K)

>Lose the coin flip
>Leave
Real classy user.

Need edison format in-game.

Attached: 1625152871816.png (1208x750, 115.45K)

i mean something like magnarokket dragon alsow works

Now I want to become a Darklord, hot damn. I wonder why Nasten wants out of the club if he gets to bury his knot onto THAT.

Attached: 1555427467996.jpg (640x475, 39.33K)

The card lore for those is great and goes back to the original cards

Any decks that don't have any non staple URs?

I'm kind of sad field spells don't actually change the field in this one.

Why do sweatyfags have to ruin every Any Forums room? I want to play casual games, not watch Cyber Dragons put out negates and then cry in the thread after about how underpowered they are while passively aggressively attacking meta archetypes.

You'll be fucked when you'll have to face the meta

Attached: herald_of_ultimateness_by_meocon8864-d9lagdm.png (740x1079, 1.8M)

lol

Cyber Dragons are pretty far from meta tbf

>cydra
>sweaty

I only play my Valkyrie petdeck in Any Forums rooms. I use it with UR staples, but its a fucking Fairy deck with no innate backrow, negate and its highest creature sits at 2200. I thought we were here to measure ePeen

Attached: VALK.png (480x697, 731.35K)

Would join the Any Forums room but I play Earth Machine and don't wanna be that guy who takes 5 minutes to dump Tunneler to draw 2. Also I'm a brainlet who fucks up his combos.

is this a good intro game to get into yugioh?

then your perfect for Any Forumsroom

Cyber Dragons are the pubstompers of yugioh, they don't quite measure up to the top tiers but unless you're one yourself then they stop you from playing and kill you.

HEROS are cooler and Neos shouldn't have been Jaden's ace monster

m8 if you can't practice your combos in a duel room with some CHAD playing Rogue you'll never improve.

UNFATHOMBLY Based

Attached: 1629596001969.jpg (1870x1870, 256.43K)

I'll enter Any Forums room when I have a deck that doesnt cause people who play against it to commit sudoku against floodgates. For now, it's great fun in ranked

I'd be happy to play against anything not meta. Long combo or not.

Yeah

Bros... I got to plat pretty much instantly but only now have tried to climb to plat 1. Got to plat 2 and have just been going between needing 2-5 wins to rank up to plat 1. All I see is Eldlich, Drytroons and the pedo birds anymore, literally nothing else. I'm gonna make it with Fluffals, I just need your strength to beat the bs decks pls (or the banlist)

How good are HEROs? I've been playing them because it looked pretty fun at a glance but I have no idea what the general perception of them is or how strong they are. Either way, I just think they look cool.

Attached: 300px-MaskedHERODarkLaw-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png (300x445, 273.95K)

Yeah this is true, also reminder that Flame Wingman is still Jaden's favorite card

They're actually somewhat competitive but their cards are all spread across different packs so they're expensive as fuck

Neos is an elemental hero too. If anything, it was the shitty animals that were stinking up the deck. Introducing Neos as his new ace was fine, but they should have given him fusions with the other elemental heroes instead of the Neo-Spacians.

They can do meta things but worse than meta decks.
Which is to say it's a great deck if you like being a contrarian bitch that likes to blame his loses on meta netdeckers, while also being strong enough to shit on most decks.

>Neos is an elemental hero too.
Oh yeah? What element is he? Space is not an element, by the way

I mean his name is Elemental Hero Neos but whatever.
Not like fire or water are real elements either.

making the neo-spacians a new batch of heroes and letting neos contact based off of attributes and not bounce itself on end phase would've been the best way to go about with neos

Show me your worst bricks.

> Not like fire or water are real elements either.

bRO what

Very viable, fragile and dies to nibiru or an ash if your hand is subpar, no way to really survive a raigeki
Dark law wins games alone, backed up with sunrise and absolute zero helps, fusion destiny adds a lot more variable lines for match-up specific needs, though most things they do are just done better by the meta, outside of dark law and plasma you really have no way to prevent plays. Expensive as hell though so you really gotta want to build them, way too fucking many URs
t. Plat 1 with HEROs

Point out fire and water on this chart my guy.
You can't.

Attached: Periodic_Table_of_Elements_w_Chemical_Group_Block_PubChem.png (3300x2550, 434.09K)

Then I'll hop in later when I get back from my snacks run

Are karakuri any good? I just played the solo mode and their look is really cool

>go first
>play Heat Wave
>oponent surrenders
heh

Attached: 1556691179001.jpg (2000x1000, 282.32K)

gouki bros, opponent's keep trying to raigeki powerload ogre, it's sad.

Attached: defensemode.png (810x1080, 706.49K)

Honestly looks a little clown-like thanks to the lower half of his outfit. Makes his legs look odd.

Karakuri have a really strong draw engine but they're lacking in anything really strong to go into. They're Earth Machines though so you can splash them with the Earth Machine Rank 4/10 engine and it should work fine.

uncensored tummy and breasts larger than a peanut? wtf KoA

In the manga he at least had E-Hero Terra Firma as his signature instead.
The manga was boring but it did a few things right.

Still open. 8 members but no one is dueling at the moment

You got a decklist, I'm sad they're not strong by themselves, but if I can use them in a deck I'd be happy

Is that Racecar Johnny?

Be honest, is this game worth playing?

Attached: 1565893195991.png (726x720, 73.29K)

I don't really play the deck, I'd suggest just looking up a few deck lists on ygoprodeck or even youtube and see what they have in common/which one looks most interesting.

Yes but not with Any Forums.

can anyone help improve this, also i realized i didn't add rota, i will.

Attached: Saff 006.jpg (419x611, 117.64K)

Sure. The gems are expensive, so I don't know how worth playing it will be in the long run. But for now you can easily get more than enough free gems to build one or two decks and play.

He has no synergy with them. He just leeches off their support, and the dozens of cards he has do nothing for them

The AI pretending to "think" about its actions is the worst thing ever put into a videogame. I'd rather it just reached out a squeezed my nits every turn than sit around and wait ACTUAL MINUTES for this bullshit.

Can you negate this?

Imagine being in a room and not having a plat border icon.

Permanent, you only do it once and they'll be synced forever.

Got it, thanks!

I mean if you like modern Yugioh you will love this, it might legit replace the physical game for poorfags like myself. If you hate modern Yugioh then it's literally a waste of time

What's a good deck that mainly consists of SRs. UR crafting is ass.

Attached: mci.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

You say that like a bunch of the early elemental heroes weren't normal monsters that didn't do anything other than fuse. Neos can do that too. He's still an elemental hero.

redpill me on true draco

Degenerate deck that got rightfully hit hard.

>literally every card that can help stop meta shit is UR
Faggot company.

which is THE contrarian deck?

Red-Eyes, probably. It's a boomer deck, it's not meta, it's not the more popular BEWD, etc. It's pretty much the ultimate contrarian move.

ggs Magical Musket bro

>activate the effect of wightprincess instead of summon it.
gg, lol.

Seriously, how the fuck do you deal with bird loli tri-brigade? Its the most unfair deck and it shows in the tier lists. Negates literally do nothing against it and its even worse when they end the turn with that bullshit barrier statue.

Attached: 1515040950918.png (353x321, 111.16K)

>skull Servant
cool deck, I got a bad starting hand but damn drawing that dd crow saved me from something

12/20 members. still room if anyone wants to join

Burn or empty jar

AHHHHHH WHAT STARTING DECK DO I CHOOSE?

Attached: 1377938009176.gif (500x375, 2.72M)

>Eldniggers
Fucking faggot-ass deck.

IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER YOU GET THEM ALL QUICKLY BY JUST PLAYING ONLINE

Doesn't matter. They're all bad. Pick the one that looks coolest, use it for the tutorial, and then build something good before going to Ranked.

Monarch and Skull Servants

Oh ok :)

The one that gives you free MSTs

All of them suck so choose the ones you're more comfortable playing it.

pick any of them then go to solo and earn those decks and card and gems
your first gem purchases should be the 3 750 for 10 + staple UR bundle

I went with Synchro for Card Games on Motorcycles, not sure what kind of deck I want to make, are Elemental Heros a thing? What about Invoker and magicians?

The O5 can be used in synergy with Infernal Devicer to do some niche lines of play. Neos adds literally nothing to the archetype. He is a godless abomination

Just banish them bro

> Negates literally do nothing against it
Bro your imperm/forbidden chalice or drip?. All their boss monsters get shit on by negates(apollousa literally turns into a 0 attack joke)

They're all great just make sure you have a couple copies of forbidden droplet, maxx c, and Ash blossom before building your deck

heroes are very much a thing still. they're a little combo heavy so imo not much fun to duel against, but they sure look badass

>opponent plays card
>have to squint and read card
>time up
>you lose

Attached: 1627491823630.png (512x512, 390.87K)

Any mathchads itt?

Attached: 42632209.jpg (421x614, 68.54K)

What IS fun to duel against? Only sense of enjoyment I derive out of matches is novelty, and that's more rare the higher in rank I go.

You have over 400seconds to read the cards nigga look at the counter on to the left

Attached: 1643495736498.jpg (1200x848, 258.9K)

>Bro your imperm/forbidden chalice or drip?. All their boss monsters get shit on by negates(apollousa literally turns into a 0 attack joke)
Cant target them when they have that one bird as material.

idk i dont play the game. i was just trolling. cute picture

anything that isn't solitare. granted there aren''t many decks like that up in plat. friendlies with buds is where it's at cause we just play decks that are fun

ARE NOBLE KNIGHTS IN THIS GAME

Attached: 1544241707525.jpg (645x1000, 106.63K)

>both players brick their opening hand
unironically the most fun I've had in plat

One guy I played against scooped as soon as I negated their "banish to link summon" effect.

>Is this archetype that's been in the TCG for years in a game that's only a few months behind the TCG
jeez idunno

Anyone want to do a starter deck only room?

If you don't know then why did you reply

Attached: 1602518721649.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)

Should I not get the Dual Pass first with my gems? It seems like the best value, anything else I should know about the shop?

Attached: 1604774160731.jpg (244x244, 15.49K)

Get all of them. The bundles and the pass.

you'll have more than enough to pick up the 3 bundles sand duel pass

saw this game avaiable on my switch, worth a download, Any Forums?

Stun

But they still take damage.

Attached: 1613209777113.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

Don't play it on switch, but otherwise yes

>Told myself I was gonna try and grind as quick as possible to get to plat before the season ends
>Pic related happens
Feels good to be a Mathmech Chad, I heard of rank skipping but I didn't think it went this far

Attached: HeartOfTheCards.png (1564x880, 585.36K)

Every HERO deck plays 90% non-Elemental HEROs. When are we getting retrains of the OGs and their fusions so I can do cool Flame Wingman shit like early GX?

Attached: FifthHope-TF04-JP-VG.png (544x544, 468.38K)

it can chug a bit but it's fun if you like the card game and want to play online with a healthy playerbase. also it's free. there's some solo content if you're a casual fan but you'll have to learn how to play modern if you want to hop online

My valkyrie tummy wife Erste

Attached: 1636471944276.png (490x727, 846K)

thanks Iam gonna download it

yeah, i got that too. i think it happens when you have a decent winstreak and people keep surrendering, or something. that's what happened to me at least

Maybe Power of Elements in April

Secret packs worth it for the archetype?

Pretty sure neos is here to stay. He has 2500atk like every main character's ace.

I used to play them, they drop off hard once you reach gold because they just exist to do OTKs and if you get interrupted by basically any handtrap, it's a wrap. I tried splashing them into a Cyberse package so I could have accesscode as an alternate win condition but at that point it's better to just play Code Talkers anyways. Plus you can still run GeoSigma in VW which he does better in than his own archetype.

Yes as long as you never leave gold rank, trust me dude

Neos receives 0 support. Actual HERO decks get something new just about every year

>try to slam Maxx C. into the 10,000atk king of skull servants
Not today.

Yeah I would love to see some retrains or new heroes. Elemental hero shining flare wingman is my shit. We got DPE but he got abused by every single deck sadly

I like the little what ifs they do at the end of each Scenario; like Ninjas attacking the Karakuri or Tri Brigade having to deal with the Gladiator Beasts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2022-01-30 18_34_49-masterduel.png (1657x949, 1.9M)

>Watch my random battle of the day
>It's Aromages, based as fuck
>They lose to a soulless Numeron faggot
Hate to see it.

you rat bastard

You can always unlock secret packs again by either pulling or crafting SR or UR cards from the pack, but if you need something from the set then that's your best bet yeah.

>can't scrap the cards you get from tickets
AHHH GET OUT OF MY INVENTORY

I see, should I focus
>D/D/D
>Invoker
>Noble Knights
First, I like all those archtypes

Attached: 1490428938339.gif (498x498, 616.86K)

He got something. They just won't give it to us.

Attached: ElementalHERONeosKluger-LGB1-JP-UR.png (491x729, 924.92K)

Actually kinda fun having some games that last more than 2 turns though. I know exactly how crushed this deck is in plat ranked games.

Not having to play the golden faggot, run a million hand traps, such a strange feeling.

Saggi THE DARK CLOWN is here to stay

I don't know if you're serious or just joking, but there is an option to increase the size of the cards text

Invoker is the most meta relevant and can be thrown into other decks pretty easily (Invoker/Shaddolls/Dogmatika being a very meta deck at the moment), so that I guess would be your safest bet.

Why do they give us so many of these useless things?

Attached: trash.png (199x57, 5.79K)

playing a degenerate chain burn deck is the most fun i´ve had so far. especially when i get my presentvoucher symochi allergy meme combo to go off. Actively trying to gewt demoted while doing the "burn it all down" cheevo, but it just doesn´t work. Playing with the same facial expression as my pot of greed.

>match with a Japanese
>only have starter deck
>think I'm gonna get my shit pushed in
>it's close but I use a trap card and turn his monster against him and win the game
nothin personnel

Traptrix is fun.

to not give you a real reward like gems or UR points so you spend money on gems

What's the most efficent way of getting your URs together? Just keep buying the same packs of the archetype you want to run so you get your specific staples and dust all the extra copies for generic staples?

They're planning to release more legacy packs with different themes in future.
Currently known, upcoming legacy packs are Fusion, Synchro and Xyz themed packs.
So if you don't like the cards in the default one, don't spend the tickets, save them for the pack themed around the summoning style you like most instead.

Any reccs for traptrix deck? just passing with an 800 link on the field and a couple of holes feels flimsy

I'm using a mixed deck, losing a lot (gold rank), winning some duels in a spectacular anime-bullshit style and having fun. Also I keep changing my cards trying to make my deck work better, which is fun in its own way

What would they do to upgrade them?

You can get gems from duel rewards though. It's rare but you'll occasionally get 5 or 10 gems from a duel reward.

what deck do I play that's frustrating to play against? I don't mean the type where it's just boss monster with no counterplay, but shit that lock down card, or keep bouncing opponent shit back

>at regionals in zoo format with fun deck
>face zoo player #5 for the day
>pretend to not know what any cards do
>do this for every card until he gets frustrated
>judge walks by and he calls him over
>he ends up getting a warning for slow play

Attached: 1642303434891.png (779x614, 628.32K)

i get this guy out easily, and they just summon a chaos dragon .

Attached: Captians comin to get you.png (785x892, 681.61K)

Giving 5 or 10 gems as a reward when you need 100 to buy a single pack is like they giving you a punch in the gut and with a big fuck you at the same time. They should reward us with 50 or even 80 gems for doing these missions.

Eldlich is stun trash if you just want to stack shit like Skill Drain, but if you specifically want to bounce everything your opponent summons back then Lyrilusc I guess because Robin does exactly that.

Attached: 1615594779709.png (1233x1271, 549.28K)

How should I improve my Masked HERO deck? The big problem I have is that all the base HERO cards have such shit stats that it's hard to keep them around long enough to fuse the stronger monsters.

Attached: 20220130154851_1.jpg (819x927, 382.41K)

Just keep the staples in your deck

That's the duel reward gems user.
I do agree that the daily rewards are a little low, it really should give a guaranteed 100 gems a day (with potential for a few extra from duel rewards and such). As is it only gives out around 75 gems a day which is pretty bad.

Weather Painter unironically

I just want a no fun allowed deck

I'm sorry. I was going to make a snarky comment asking about what your win con even was but then I saw that Dark Scorpions have a fucking SR among their number.
Why would Konami even do that? I know they want every deck to up but this is just absurd.

Mixed decks. You find out new combos and synergies you've never seen before and have to think quickly to counter them

Would I be a Yugioh hero or villain with an ace like this?

Attached: url(12).jpg (624x624, 130.27K)

Villian

you'd be a faggot
other faggot aces include eldlich sky strikers and drytron

you'd be a Yugioh bitch.

a soulless husk piloted by the villain if you're playing it with drytroons

Attached: 1080.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Anyone else run Noble Knights here?
It feels so damn fun.

Sucks that for ranked season 2, you'll most likely have to start playing Meta garbage by silver 3.

They seriously need to reduce the turn time limit down. 8minutes is just fucking stupid.

Every deck no matter how shit gets some of thier stuff bumped up to high rarity (presumably because of the secret pack system). GX and 5ds era archtypes in particular have alot of dogshit SR cards

I am literally using an angel to negate evil.
I am the one true protagonist.
And yes, I use Drytrons.
KNEEL!!!

Attached: 1643500776629.jpg (1200x900, 880.31K)

I wish they'd add a "soul of the card" option for the player who's losing hard like in the psp games. Let people choose 3 different cards from their deck to use as saving grace, then when they're this close to lose they can make the soul draw and pick one of them, hopefully the one they need to get back at their opponent. It would make things way more interesting and probably less people would surrender turn one.

I officially want to reroll, anyone have any experience in this department? If I delete the game off steam will it immediately load back into that account when I redownload? Does the game have a separate launcher I can use to make a new account? Can you even delete your old account?

Attached: 1630318316832.webm (500x404, 839.07K)

haha yeah me too buddy

Attached: file.png (800x992, 1.25M)

No.
I won.
Just duel the next guy.

Villain, 100%. You'd be like one of those "I need to wipe out humanity for the greater good" types of bad guys who's totally convinced of his righteousness, only to eventually get slapped down by a scrappy young hero who reminds you of the beauty of humanity. Then you sacrifice yourself in the next arc in a futile attempt to stop that arc's villain.

guarantee she fucks black men, any videos?

Nigger the android version has been out for 3 days

ranked season 2 will be all brave/adventure engine decks

nice eldliches you have there

Attached: spider bro.jpg (421x614, 69.48K)

>I wish the game let me CHEAT my way to victory
Would be way too easy to exploit and would defeat the purpose of this entire thing. You know, being a Yugioh card game simulator.

It permanently locks itself to that account, you need a new steam account
Same with xbox/switch/ps, keep this in mind if you want to move to another as well, or you will end up with 2 separate accounts

I wonder what character that description reminds me of...

Attached: Afterglow-BLAR-EN-UR-1E.png (697x1000, 1.3M)

>Not a 2.5k Atk monster
Can't be a protagonist. Sorry.

show deck user. I have a deck that makes summoning him fairly consistent.

For memes, totally go with 3x Future Fusion / 3x Dragon's Stone. I combo these all the time to try and get 2x Neo-Blue Eyes/Five Headed out on the field.

Play LoR
>ygo
>tehehhee i just do 1 billion of things 1st turn while i negate everything teheheh

Attached: offerupdated_2560x1440-6b52e19851cc812e9c23f2cddd84ac6e.jpg (2560x1440, 983.46K)

which waifu decks are viable?

Lyrilusc
Sky Striker
Virtual World
Shaddolls/Dogmatika feat. Invoked

>which waifu decks are viable?

All of them if you try hard enough.

Attached: EwRQKSQUcAUsn90.png (464x676, 505.99K)

11/20 members. still room if you wanna join

Go play Duel Links then.

dragon maids

If you are gonna run Evil Heroes then run the good ones. Put Adusted Gold to search Dark Fusion and Dark Calling. Put Malicious Bane in the extra deck. Get Brilliant Fusion and Elemental Hero Sunrise. You MUST have 3 Elemental Hero Stratos since he is your main searcher. Get Vision Hero Faris and Vision Hero Vyon along with polymerization otherwise there's no point for you to run Vision Hero Increase.

Is there a weirder failed mechanic than Ice Counters?
>Actually has a handful of Monsters throughout the years that support it.
>But each one tries to do something different with them, ranging from mediocre destruction effects to weak control effects.
Honestly, I think if Konami dedicated some space to cards that help actually develop the playstyle and gave it real support, they could definitely make something unique and interesting out of the concept. But as it is now it's just a confused mess of ideas.
Also Ice Master is a qt and she technically as protag ace monster stats just saying.

Attached: 300px-IceMaster-LCGX-EN-C-1E.png (300x442, 282.11K)

how's the economy in this game? is it full jew mode yet? I stopped playing duel links since it take so long to grind for a new deck

It reminds of Aporia or Z-One from 5ds

You start out with enough f2p currency to make at least one meta deck, more if you're smart about your spending.
But it seems to slow down once you get past the initial burst of resources.

Is it worth building an Archfiend deck or did they get thrown to the wayside with all the powercreep in recent years?

Archfiend decks were never good

A pure archfiend deck? Like just archfiend monsters?

>You MUST have 3 Elemental Hero Stratos since he is your main searcher
Before BODE, most people only used him at 2, and once that set came out, everyone dropped him to 1.

If I wanted to play a shitty hearthstone clone I'd just play modern mtg

Is earth machines at least rogue?
will it teach me to play ygo?
am I falling for a meme?

I am stuck in gold with my dragonmaids
How do I git gud

Are Adamancipators any good? I got a bunch of their SRs and shitting out lots of rocks sounds fun.

SOUL-tier deck

Pure if possible, I'd be okay with splashing a different archetype for support but only if it fits thematically.

Why is that?

>didn't fully read ticket
>downward spiral from there
didn't expect to last so long after that blunder, realized too late I should've probably been hitting the ED monsters to limit you further
fun duel madolche dude

Pure archfiends are simply not good bro. They are borderline unplayable.

I wish we could get the gyaru archetype outside of Rush Duels.

Vyon does more of what the deck wants. Stratos is used more as a follow up rather than a starter now.
You can have an absolute shit hand aside from Vyon and still get DPE out at least.

Dragon maids suck, only fags pick them

Traptrix and Live Twins, Live Twins suck though.

look up summoned skull decks, he's the only legitimate archfiend outside of resonators with support

Live Twins just needs a card missing in the game, hopefully they don't take long to update newer cards

I mean you still need search and summon Vyon. What I like to do is Stratos into Faris, set Increase and then special summon Vyon

I keep hearing this
What is so special about said missing card that makes the deck top tier?

Attached: sunny.png (686x1000, 1.53M)

Why couldn't Ursarctic be good? They're cute

yeah, i didn't expect it to last that long.
GG!

Do you like her?

Attached: GhostrickSiren-BACH-JP-C.png (441x638, 627.46K)

SEX SEX SEX

If you normal summon Stratos, your end board isn't going to be that impressive. Most HERO players are running 3 Vyon since he's just better at the moment.
If you lead off with Fusion Destiny, you can go into DPE and Plasma with 5 cards still in hand. If you normal summon Vyon, you can dump Mali, special Mali from deck, link into snake, and have DPE.
There's just no reason to be running 3 stratos right now.

Will do

What are some good generic Link monsters? Junk Speeder forcing you to summon the maximum number of tuners is consistently leaving me with a handful of randoms as leftovers. Halqifibrax is the only one I have right now.

Attached: JunkSpeeder-OP13-EN-SR-UE.png (684x1000, 1.66M)

So the none targeting removal is what makes the deck way better??

yes if you like ending with a full board with several negates/floodgates and more cards in hand than you started with

Are those bundles worth?

Is this the only card that they are missing?

Should I splash this guy into Virtual World or are there better options?

Attached: 42632209.jpg (421x614, 64.03K)

What's the best Shaddoll deck?
Is Invoked Dogmatika Shaddoll with Super Poly actually a good deck?

yes

Fuck this guy

Attached: DivineArsenalAAZEUSSkyThunder-MP21-EN-UR-1E.png (470x694, 592.53K)

100% yes

his summoning animation is cool

And how are you going to summon Plasma without 3 bodies on the field? With Stratos I can end with 3 monsters on the field at the very least or even 4 if I dump something like D Hero Malicious. Just sitting on fusion destiny isn't as fun.

He looks cool go for it.

>dark name on dark background
Why?

So I just need to craft an SR of the archetype to unlock its secret pack?

Attached: 6i3ctnc9plm61.jpg (521x696, 49.46K)

>Play Pot of Desires
>Banishes all 3 copies of my most important card

He works well with Skill Drain which is something Virtual World faggots love running so go for it.

paid shill

Attached: LoRstore.png (1374x476, 736.36K)

SR or UR
Also if its your first time crafting a card from that pack you get a free pull.

Sorry clicked the wrong image

Attached: dd5flx5-7b2806f1-66b9-434e-a397-988f6850b953.png (622x796, 893.21K)

im only kinda grossed out by his porn, but i consider his entire character satire
many of his bits are extremely enjoyable to watch

Attached: 1626504219588.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

I don't know what you point you are trying to make, LoR is the most F2P friendly card game on the market. Right now Master Duel is very generous but so was Duel Links when it launched. Not that I play LoR either and am having fun playing Master Duel

>Fusion Destiny into DPE, sending Mali and Denier
>Special Mali>Special Denier>Put banished Mali on top of deck
>Link into Cross Crusader
>Bring back Mali off Cross Crusader, sac it to go find Vyon
>Normal Vyon, dump Shadow Mist
>Trigger Shadow Mist, search Plasma
>Activate Vyon, banish Shadow Mist, search Poly just to have it
>Special Mali again
>Sac Cross Crusader, Mali, and Vyon for Plasma
You have DPE and Plasma, and will still have 4 unknown cards in hand if you do this

Attached: MadolcheQueenTiaramisu-ABYR-EN-UtR-1E.png (391x570, 444.01K)

Spacechad, I hope he stays legal.

Shame about its owner

Attached: zarc.jpg (1024x576, 90.83K)

You know, I love my Witchcrafter deck and all, but it bugs me that my turns last a couple seconds while everyone else uses an archetype that draws the entire fucking deck in the span of 10 minutes before I get to play again.

Ah alright

Diabetes Queen I'm sorry I keep fucking up your combos...

That's bullshit and you know it. Witchcrafter is full of prompts and shit because their monsters tribute themselves and the spells return to their hand. Fucking boring ass deck.

Summoning the two links also gives them one pop and a draw, so it's good disruption and dodging

You don't know what its like to timelord pass into the opponent's phase and they combo for 10 mintues just to have no out

Any Mekk-Knight decklists?

Attached: 38502358.png (421x614, 698.85K)

Its a picture of a real irl card with a gold foil
Why do people keep asking this question

L1
Salamangreat Almiraj
Link Spider (needs normal monster, tokens count)
Linkuriboh (needs level 1 monster)
Relinquished Anima (needs level 1 monster)
L2
Union Carrier
Knightmare Phoenix
I:P Masquerena
Predaplant Verte Anaconda (lets you splash fusion monsters like DPE and Dragoon if it weren't banned)
Crystron Halqifibrax (needs a tuner but summons a tuner on summon)
L3
Knightmare Unicorn
L4
Accesscode Talker
Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess
Borrelsword Dragon
Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax

The thing is that Master Duel gives enough free gems to make two decks or so, and it has every card in the game unlocked from the start. There's very little reason to save gems for future individual cards either, since they can be crafted. Getting the game and making literally any deck I feel like is pretty F2P friendly, regardless of whatever shit komoney pulls in the future.

I fucking hate this card so much bros

Attached: 1643349249589.jpg (590x768, 80.26K)

>timelords
you deserve to have your time wasted

I'm done building my perfect and want to do a meta deck next so I don't get destroyed in plat. What meta deck is easiest to play for a brainlet? I've heard virtual world is too difficult so I'd need something else. Maybe skystrikers? Also no eldlich cause that's gay.

Why do True Dracos not have an Extra Deck?
Is the archetype viable?
They are so cheap to make...

>like toon deck
>don't care about how good it is
>make toon deck
>curbstomped my way into gold rank without a single loss
Nani?

Attached: ToonBlackLusterSoldier-TOCH-EN-UR-1E.png (674x1000, 1.37M)

Sould i add the 4 link sunavalon to my hybrid Aromages deck

At least Drytrons are dead in the tcg

To add to the list a bit
Link 2
Cerberus is still a possible pop
Link 3
Soldier of Chaos, especially if you run high level monsters
Topologic Trisbaena to force an S/T nuke
Decode is still a possibly decent body to throw out

Thanks for the list, Relinquished and probably one or two others are getting added for sure

Because this past week is the first I've ever played yugioh in my life.

Thinking of my first deck I want to go with, how is Burning Abyss?

>got to silver by playing monarch
>you know what im going to build evil twins eldlich
>it's a little expensive but worth it
>10k gacha
>it's not nearly enough
Should I reroll?

This is the first time I've looked at the card more closely and I never noticed that little face in the armor before. I had assumed that the tooning of the monster had condensed the face into the helmet.

That should have been more than enough with UR and SR resources holy fuck

Is a Sky Strikers deck cheap to build?
So far I got:
>Ultimate Drytron
>Dragonmaids
Looking to make my 3rd deck.

Rule of thumb is if the color scheme looks out of whack/the card looks washed out or the name in unreadable its a picture of an irl card.

Neos got a ton of support a few years back.

Swiping a magnet across the side of your computer gives free gems
Do it and you can build as many decks you want

just run cheaper staples, the only fucking maindeck core URs are eldlich, secret pass, and a single evil twins lesbian supreme (which you can omit)

there are more than 10.000 cards right
what would be your estimate on amount of cards that are actually somewhat used? like, 1000?

Why the fuck are a the UR's staples or boss monsters of other archetypes? It's so hard to pick something to dismantle.

Attached: 1643331689169.gif (220x389, 756.99K)

It's probably also inside a binder or sleeve and taken from a weird angle
See for what the text would actually look like

>what would be your estimate on amount of cards that are actually somewhat used? like, 1000?
Around 150 really.

If the card has archfiend in its name and it isn't a synchro monster that also has dragon in its name you can burn it

>light monster
Villain

Most archetypes only use like 8-12 cards, there are maybe 60+ decks people are actively playing so I'd say it's probably slightly less than 1000

If your name is "neo" and you have a pot of greed assistant and a kuriboh icon and you're fighting against a meme deck, know that you are fighting against me

I know its not meta or even rogue but anyone have a good vechroid deck list I love the art desu

Why is she so smug?

>defense position
>opponent gets a free draw
retard

Is the Link starter deck supposed to be a complete fucking joke

Attached: 1641488209450.jpg (906x936, 849.26K)

They're all jokes
That one is the biggest of the 3

Two or Three Eldliches?

Attached: 1643077942417.png (1920x1956, 3.29M)

Design wise it's nothing impressive but the effect is alright I suppose. Doesn't address Ghostricks' main issue aka link monsters though

they lose to a raigeki lol
that said they're easy plat 1 material if you build one

Aaand you just surrendered against a meme deck. Kek

I made a kozmo deck and am having lots of fun, wish It had more negates though but it’s already 60 cards. I will make a B.E.S./gradius deck next and have more fun

Attached: 56DECDD1-25F7-4241-BC61-675D04ADEBB8.jpg (709x1001, 166.59K)

>Gradius
Don't.
Even for gimmick win turns, it stopped being possible after 2016.

I FUCKING DID IT BROS

Attached: 1624395719903.png (1602x932, 560.92K)

I was just noticing this earlier.
masterduelmeta.com/top-decks

This page automatically counts the number of different new cards being used in all the decklists submitted for tournament or Plat 1, and since all of them are "new" since the game just came out, it's counting them all. It's pretty much 1000, closer to 1200.

Attached: fff.png (544x152, 48.41K)

Good job
What are you using?

tri zoo

What an accomplishment. You should be embarrassed it took you this long.

Well try to stay at plat 1 until the season ends
Never know how they're gonna dish out the rewards

what are the replacement for these?

Attached: file.png (545x613, 455.04K)

I'm done building my perfect and want to do a meta deck next so I don't get destroyed in plat. What meta deck is easiest to play for a brainlet? I've heard virtual world is too difficult so I'd need something else. Maybe skystrikers? Also no eldlich cause that's gay.

two

Attached: 1643427129911.jpg (483x518, 151.62K)

Are grass looks greener decks the most expensive decks to build or can something beat it?

Does giving up prevent deranking?

invoked is the easiest meta deck to play, true draco is pretty good too i think
else something like trains or numeron where you can win fast or lose fast

No

For me, it's Albaz.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 10-44-58 mju3shlu6xy71 png (PNG-Grafik, 680 × 317 Pixel).png (680x317, 460.7K)

eldlich is literally braindead all you have to do is set your traps and pass

I've yet to see a single Pendulum deck in ranked.

Thanks user, also meant to say petdeck, not perfect. I don't see invoked shaddoll mentioned here much but I'll give it a try.

Yeah but it does seem kind of bland desu.

no one is brave enough to deviate from the meta.

I wish I could be that lucky
They're annoying

>get bored of first deck
>want to make second deck
>look up builds
>see all the ultra rares I have to craft
>go back to playing my first deck
>rinse and repeat

Then why do so many people surrender just before the final blow? Rage?

i have 2 open spaces for cards in my deck and i need them to be 1 light and 1 dark, any suggestions?

i already got 3 copies of roaches and ass blossoms, just need something else.

What deck do you play, nigger?
Chaos variant? What engines?

Rage, giving your opponent less points, sometimes they think you're taking too long
There are many answers to that question

nah nothing like that, just looking for some low cost synergy for a BLS/Chaos emperor dragon deck

>invest in full dogmatika
>they're kinda shit on their own

Attached: 1603953333687.jpg (851x728, 320.37K)

>Play solo and get gems
>Use gems to build Burning Abyss deck with the stable UR's like Triple tour guide and Double Dante and Beatrice
>Go to duels
>People are just normal summoning and passing
>My turns are taking a minute and I win in the first three turns without them doing much of anything
I feel kinda bad desu

Attached: 1635573769622.jpg (1080x1049, 94.21K)

>when they clearly don't know the effect of your cards and it costs them the game

Attached: FJ2tkgWacAIMQqq.png (521x486, 332.01K)

>that pic
Kek, just happened to me. Lost against a cyber dragon user, I destroyed all his monsters with a trap but he used them from the graveyard to fuse a dragon that could hit twice per turn, then he doubled his attack with a spell. I had around 7000 LP, he killed me in a single turn.

Neo space connector is light, can summon dolphin to check for handtraps and be used to link isolde, which any warrior deck wants.
Photon thrasher is a light inherent summon.
Blue butterspy is a dark that summons itself when a warriror is on field.
I assume you run wyvernbuster and collapserpent.
Unexpected die and vanilla warriros with attribute you like also work
Chaos valkyria is worth looking into

yeah that sounds good, i'll look into it right now. thanks m8.

nice reading comprehension nigger

Ecclesia, maximum, fleur at 3, nadir servant and dogmatika punishment alone are a strong engine.
Nexus is not a bad boss monster
Also, FLeur plus ashiyan on the field makes for surprisingly decent dogmatika beatdown.

But you should still invest in a second engone for the deck

I'm working on throwing some shaddolls into it and while it may be suboptimal, I won't touch Invoked purely out of spite since I can't stand the 1-card combo

2500 def is quite high, kaiju turtle looks better since it has lower attack and lets you damage your opponent when you destroy it

>When you clearly don't know the effect of your cards and you win the game

Attached: 1623910811266.jpg (500x372, 52.97K)

More like a ping pong issue

So I started a new account, my main account is on my PC, it has my tricktraps, prank kids and trickstar deck.

Now on my switch account I'm thinking about what to make first, I'm thinking sunavalon because I like the idea of a big ass plant that just sits there and heals you. I also like the idea of witch crafter because of the smug little girl meme. I also want to try amasment thanks to it being trap themed....

is there any FUN control, healing, or trap themed archetypes besides tricktraps?

Attached: 1642995469086.jpg (1500x2121, 2.2M)

>Carefully read opponent's summoned extra deck monster during his turn
>make note of its "once-per-turn" effect and successfully manage to bait them into wasting it during my next turn and OTK them
Taking the time to read cards really is worth it from my learning experiences thus far.

Attached: 1642358332573.jpg (1200x1200, 167.39K)

I have the opposite. I barley see Tri-Brigarde or Drytons anymore, just Penduums, Dark Magicians, Chaos Max, some other shit I have no name for.

just try stop being a pedophile for 5 minutes holy shit

Will Konami drop some rarities down the line? I'm sick of 80% of decks needing 3 of multiple UR cards not including the extra deck.

I honestly blame, no joke, my ex. She had was 25 but had the body of a 14 year old and now I cant look at anime girls and see a little girl, I just see a small woman...

That being said seem fun, I'm new to yigioh and they are all about never running out of guys right?

I know, right? It's not even like you can say it's just a cute drawing, it's sexualizing a child.

Used the starter shiranui deck against a blue eyes/fusion spammer, and stalled out for almost 50 turns. He forfeit when I finally started doing damage at the end of his deck. Mfw

Attached: IMG_2511.jpg (682x900, 112.45K)

>opponent summons some gay dragon
>try to kill it
>uh NO WAY FAG
>summons an even bigger gay dragon and kills me
wow nice game

>main account is synchrons with a witchcraft deck in the works
>alt is Madolches
What should I build for my second alt?

blackwings

I haven't played yugioh since pre-GX aired. I noticed there are a lot more mecha, any tips on building a neat mecha deck?

I kinda want to build a gradius themed deck too

Why would you become an eldbitch when you played monarchs? Monarchs are pretty affordable and can easily get your ass to plat

The modern version wants you to spam out their 4 extra deck monsters, field spell, and various back row for negates.
They all need to have monsters go to the GY so you can use them as cost to use shit like Tiaramisu and Promenade to remove and disrupt.
Here's my poorfag list to give you an idea.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 043218.png (786x900, 448.26K)

give us a away to turn sr material into ur

lmao

little nip dick

8000 lifepoints? Wasn't it 4000 before? Is this just a result of powercreep or what?

>drop to 2 Messengelato
>still see at least one in every opening hand

Attached: 1643277469320.png (355x343, 187.63K)

quenn of the currys?

>Witchcraft deck
>Get your summon ash blossomed turn 1
>Die turn 2

4000 was just the anime. The actual card game is 8000

Yeah, but they're cute

Anime rule is 4000
Game is 8000

>small cloud over my house
>wifi is kill
Life is Pain

>about to win and advance to the next rank
>wifi violently shits itself

can't read and gets baited

trains are fun

Attached: 1615260648140.jpg (600x244, 55.6K)

>ねこまた
I don't know. That's also a name of hololive Vtuber so it could go either way.

I NEED EXTRA DECK SUMMONS, EXTRA DECK SUMMONS FOR PENDULUM MAGICIANS!

Attached: I NEED PICTURES.jpg (1280x720, 91.93K)

Welcome to Japan time mother fucker. Ready for someone to play with you like they would pulling a bugs legs out one by one?

shiranui gave me trouble in solo mode, it's a really powerful archetype with his graveyard/banned cards recycle combo. I don't know why it's not more popular, but I'm glad it's not since it can be really annoying to fight.

zeus is so fucking bullshit holy shit literally any deck can shit him out if they can summon any xyz at all, wipes the whole field with non targeting removal and even if you negate it he can just chain his own effect again and still wipe you. Basically you have to either draw a solemn before he gets in or topdeck a raigeki/kaiju

Attached: zeus.jpg (622x622, 105.54K)

You still need to grind through Messengelato to get to your important pieces so I still run 3.
You have 9 cards you need to see on your opening hand to start popping off, so it's usually not a problem unless you REALLY brick.

Don't build Gradius.

Attached: 10642488.jpg (421x614, 59.19K)

Agreed. For a rogue deck, it certainly feels it has any options you need as long as you know the pathing to it. Honestly can't wait for this giga nigga. It'll give the deck it's first negate and open it up to Rank 8s possibly.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_054756.png (300x434, 275.97K)

I'm not sure i like this game, but the cards art are pretty cool.

>its an opponent chain summons every card in the game from their extra deck episode
holy fuck this sucks dick

>ねこまた
>first thing attributed towards cat yokai is a vtuber

man, times have changed.

First gacha of your life faggots?

I fought one guy running Generaider and another going Code Talkers before my wifi died. First one went great, second one ended how I thought it would; access op.

It's not that fun nad I want to shit on people.

I only have one question, are madolche’s in the game? They are my aesthetic.

So every match is just the opponent jerking himself for 2 minutes and doing their comboshit.

Yeah, decks that just summon a bunch of negates are gay.

yes and they are very common to play against

What's a fun deck I can play where my turn doesn't take forever

yes, thats why you run hand traps to counter plays like that so the advantage shifts to you instead.

How hard are the cards to get? Just the madolche ones.

Very easy

is the Any Forums room still up? i want to see if i can get in a quick duel before i have to go to work

If you get a 5 winstreak in gold you skip to plat

What are some ritual decks

Why it so hard to choose a good deck?
I'm way too retarded and new to play shit like virtual world but I also don't want to play things that get memed on like eldrich and drytroon. What do?

find something you like. And build find a deck that fits that archetype
for me it was cute dragon waifus so I play dragon maids

>plat 5
>1 more win to 4
>hit play
>go against a plat 1 metanigger normal summoning aleister

Yep great game

>ash something
>he keeps shitting out his hand anyway
yeah nice advantage shift

ruin and demise :3

yes. managed to FTK someone going second because they didn't put down any monsters
who that?

Invoked

Never heard about this one. Is it any good? Can you elaborate please?

They have a shared pack with another archetype, but a lot of their main pieces are SR and common hand traps.

Therions' "King" Regulus
EARTH
Machine / Effect
Level 8
2800 / 1600
You can target 1 "Therions" monster or Machine monster in your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, equip that monster to this card. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can send 1 "Therions" Monster Card from your hand or field to the GY; negate that effect. You can only use each of the preceding effects of "Therions' "King" Regulus" once per turn. A "Therions" monster equipped with this card gains 700 ATK and the preceding effect of "Therions' "King" Regulus".

I can literally feel my brain expanding from playing D/D/D
>ending on High Caesar to block special summons
>Violet Armageddon on monsters with boosted stats
>High Alexander for beefy 6k body
>Zero King Rage can turn off hand and grave effects for the turn
>Kali Yuga stops them from doing anything for the rest of the turn

Normal summon Aleister

i feel Messengelato is so easy to special summon that having 3 is overkill, same for hootcakes. for example with just puddingcessoeur on you opening hand you can special summon 2 on the same turn.

>had ddd irl
>made odd eyes already
>don't have enough resources to made a deck
sad

I'm just thinking of getting any of them killed with hand traps like Called or other bullshit since as you said, you special summon two of them for your opening combo and you need to have Cheatau and Salon for a good setup.
It's honestly not a huge issue either way user, Madolche have always had screeching about numbers and I don't feel like it hurts the deck too much either way as long as you grab one of the 9 combo starters.

Looks like the threads are slowing down, hopefully it doesn't mean there are less people playing the game

How difficult is virtual world? Is it viable for a newfag?

>have nibiru in hand, about to lose
>opponent stops at 4 summons and pauses for a minute
>doesn't fall for it
I need to craft a kaiju, nib is too situational

this game is fun to win in but really not fun to lose in
almost every loss my opponent pulls some shit I've never seen before out of their ass and I feel like I just lack the knowledge to counter anything he's doing

I prefer "Chex Mix Letters"

A meta without Dyrtroons and Eldlich which are by far the worst to deal with in BO1 would be a blessing

D/D/D sadly needs more negates to be really good
Their nonlinear and frankly insane play style is very appealing but you can't really lock down the board

Take it as a learning experience, like in fighting games.

>brick extra hard on the way up through gold
>opponent seems to have too
>we both set one and pass
>then he tributes his set for Thunder Dragon
>look at his deck list after the duel
That sure does exist.

Attached: deck.jpg (1280x720, 269.17K)

Holy SOUL

maybe if I was playing a fighting game with 2000 characters

You can get away with playing only 1 eldlich especially since youre heavier on the live twins. Pure eldlich kinda has to play 2 because if you play only 1 eldlich and it gets banished you lose, and their other wincon is 2 eldlich into gustav into liebe. You have way more wincons with live twins and you dont instantly lose if hes banished, so you can get away with playing 1. As for the big main deck evil twin, its kinda bricky so some irl builds actually cut it. The spell card is a mandatory 3 of so no wiggle room there. You can replace imperm with forbidden chalice on a budget, since chalice is R.
Unicorn, IP, and Accesscode are kinda non-negotiable because of how versatile they are, but I guess you could play Triple-burst dragon as a budget link 3 if you really need to. If you really have to replace IP, you could play knightmare phoenix, its a strong toolbox link 2. Underworld goddess is funky and not super necessary if you cant afford it, id use your UR points on Accesscode or Unchained Abomination over goddess.

tl:dr chalice over imperm, staples for the rest (backrow removal or kaijus maybe), knightmare phoenix over IP, unicorn and access are non-negotiable but triple-burst dragon for now, last slot is free but play unchained abomination over goddess

Attached: 1471743207812.jpg (300x300, 12.04K)

You'll mostly see the same meta decks, so you'll learn them and their counters

Meta will be replayed a fuckton anyway user.
You can only play against Eldlich so many times until you know exactly what they do.

Ban all hand traps
You can't argue that this wouldn't make the game instantly better

Attached: 1620135801085.webm (640x720, 1.3M)

The whole game would literally just be Dytron and Tri-Brigade.

Not sure if I want to get them or Invoker Shaddol next.

Ok so then restrict them instead of banning them
Also ban Tri-autism

>Gouki bros
You're the only one bozo

Attached: 1642031440221.png (213x262, 113.19K)

Why do Links need to exist exactly
What good have they brought upon the game

Attached: 1642224661421.jpg (1000x999, 85.16K)

I don't know man, I don't know

Sure, as long as monsters can no longer be immune to magic cards and trap effects.

I have a better idea: ban multiple summons in the first turn.

I know it's a meme but is it unironically good?

To link stuff.

I thought they gave you more extra deck summon slots and you could only have one Extra deck summon, wtf happened to that?

Attached: 1602684089412.png (640x680, 613.33K)

>now have no way to make the combofaggot stop jerking himself off for 20 minutes
great idea

Its a 1-2 card engine to fusion goodness, its good and can enable other archtypes as well.
Ban or restrict those as well, whats next, extra deck traps?

They have some useful control options, but to be honest I play them mostly as a going-second deck. Their newer support (Death Machina, Vice Requiem and the field spell) can pressure the opponent quite well though.

>winged dragon of ra

Attached: 155563425.jpg (160x160, 7.99K)

oops, didn't mean to reply, lmao

Trains are pretty cool
>maindeck monsters being able to shit themselves out on the field really easily and consistently
>Liebe 6k attack just obliterating pretty much everything in its path
>Gustav's 2k burn
>Machina Citadel just nuking enemy fields, especially when paired up with Dora/Megaclops
>Megaclops being a fat tower that can remove most threats and it's also just really funny to yoink shit to slap onto Gustav/Dora/Liebe

Attached: 1623592651242.jpg (960x631, 53.02K)

Oops

whoopsie

They did away with it because it pissed people off that they were forced to run links just so that they could have more than one extra deck monster on the field at a time.

observed.

Attached: Star-Fox-Adventures.jpg (768x768, 83.02K)

So then what the hell is their point now?

why is it fair for you to have one card that stops everything you dumb bitch

You got a decklist?

Strong and easy to summon.

Get fucked drytron. I can out-cancer you even with my retarded all-monster hand.

Attached: file.png (1247x1148, 2.88M)

to be fair there's enough links now to be able to go back to the old way don't think of any deck it effect oh dragonmaids I guess

Cool until you realize it's just an OTK deck. I'd rather play rock paper scissors.