Gunvolt / Luminous Avenger iX / Inti Thread

You guys didn't give up trying to beat Hard Mode, right?

Attached: D0sygX1VYAAe5i2.jpg (706x1000, 149.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1KebO4bzc
youtu.be/fVRyMYi1pJw?t=544
streamable.com/kpczok
youtube.com/watch?v=3wbcabEf2NQ
streamable.com/keoxzp
youtube.com/watch?v=dzR3pOHh4rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which Ending is Best Ending and why is it the Bad Ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1KebO4bzc

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.gif (446x250, 2.31M)

>You guys didn't give up trying to beat Hard Mode, right?

Working on it. Hard Mode is probably the single hardest thing Inti has ever made.

Makes MMZ look like X4 in comparison.

Attached: 1643381514822.png (834x521, 646.59K)

veschrome is such a shitty fight
why is the one with the empty health bar able to still do solo attacks

Newfag here, what's the proper mode to play this on? The hardest possible like in touhoe games?

Attached: 1621280414333.png (178x178, 58.46K)

Hard mode is more like a postgame in this one, you can't select it from the start. Unless you're talking about GV1, in which case Fearless is the default and the lower difficulties were only patched in later.

damn, it's even harder then MMZ1? That game kicked me ass back in the day.

What's a good place to grind lives in hard mode?

I've been trying off and on the whole day.

I haven't succeeded. Hard is well. Hard. Gotta give it to Inti this time around

Attached: FH50D7NakAAgqdy.jpg (2161x4000, 634.42K)

I've beaten all the MMZ games.

I've also S+ ranked (most) of the Gunvolt series, which is even harder than beating MMZ.

iX2's hard mode is whole different bowl of crack.

Attached: SmellyNigger.png (429x600, 464.24K)

Normal mode with Fearless scoring and any Prevasion items unequipped

I think DMFD still has their hardest patterns, it's just less punishing since there's no ranking system

Attached: 1575250217656.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

DMFD end game is pretty fucking bonkers, I agree. But there's also a wide margin of error and of course, multiplayer.

>iX2's hard mode is whole different bowl of crack.
Damn,

Inti just hated everyone when making Hard Mode, huh?

>that electric witch
Shit, that's pretty good.

>trying to do no-ex weapon hard mode
>start with Hail
>getting filtered already
this bitch is impossible without a few EX weapons to deal with her bullshit especially because cope-n's base kit is so shit in iX2

Attached: Hail_portrait.png (830x852, 680.79K)

I beat it this morning, now I'm going through finishing the boss missions that unlocked. I had a lot of fun with this hard mode, though I still think the lives system was a pointless system to pad out the length of time.

Attached: 20220129045015_1.jpg (1600x900, 428.96K)

I beat her without EX weapons. Really the trick to her is to NOT bullit tag her at all times since her attack where she summons the three icicles that shoot at you from the top of the screen punishes that hard. Well, any of her attacks that leave ice spikes on the ground do. But once you figure out how her battle flows, she's not so bad.

>lives system
I got filtered by this harder than anything else. I don't want to re-do an entire stage and the mid-boss every time I get filtered, it's real annoying. And I don't feel like farming for extra lives either. It's a shame, because the bosses are fun to challenge. Might come back with 99 lives with cheat engine or something.

I could beat most hard mode bosses in one or two tries but Ace is like Quick Man on steroids and I'm starting to feel the fatigue setting in. May just give up for tonight and try tomorrow after resting.

Attached: CopenThonk.jpg (441x512, 33.77K)

I didn't find her that bad. A lot of her attacks are really easy even on hard so if she uses them you basically get to hurt her for free.

>There are actually people here who got filtered by Intro Stage Hard Ypsilon

You're not one of those persons, right?

I haven't even unlocked Hard Mode yet.

>There are actually people here who got filtered by Intro Stage Hard Ypsilon

Attached: AztecFalcon.png (1200x1250, 906.48K)

The trick to Ace is sawing down his boomerang spam. He breaks your lock-on a lot which helps gives you the chance to defend yourself.

>20 years
>Still the biggest filter for MMZ
Undefeated Aztec chad

I burned through about 30 lives learning Hard Mode Egoraptor. I also never want to do Hail's stage ever again.

Another thing with Ace is while he's fast, he is extremely predictable since he does a lot of his moves in a specific sequence.

Attached: 20220129195607_1.jpg (1600x900, 217.97K)

That doesn't look that difficult to memorize, if that's the same pattern every time.

What's a good way to grind for lives?

>don't remember MMZ series being difficult at all generally,
>other than when i got filtered for an hour by this aztec chad as a 7 year old
>tfw got to watch my classmates struggle with it and ask me to beat him afterwards

Can all of his boomerangs be sawed?

youtu.be/fVRyMYi1pJw?t=544

Attached: 1621591066335.gif (480x360, 2.06M)

>if that's the same pattern every time
It's not. His spell queue is randomized each fight, he starts by absorbing 5 out of 6 glyphs into him that you need to remember the order of (He always skips one to fuck with you). He then periodically weaves the spells into his pattern throughout the fight. At low health he can begin a second spell queue where he just starts spamming the fuck out of them, as seen in . This doesn't interrupt his first queue, so you still need to remember that one too.
In addition to all that he also has a stance change mechanic (Which you can see at the end of that webm when he switches color) that reverses all the movements needed to dodge his spells, and he does that at random throughout the fight.

It's really hard fight to learn, though DMFD has harder bosses.

Attached: file.png (636x359, 360.59K)

I wouldn't feel any shame using Cheat Engine to give yourself 99 lives, but the Space stage has 3 easy to find lives in it so you could do that and then restart the stage to keep your lives. I'm not 100% sure but I think lives are just in the same places emblems are.

Just the small red ones I think. This vid is from when I first beat him after suffering for a long while learning him.
streamable.com/kpczok

Attached: 20220129050727_1.jpg (1600x900, 266.53K)

>Walk into a room
>Random cruelty happens to a nice girl
Thanks Inti...

Attached: Cope.png (195x225, 85.83K)

if I was going to stoop as low as to use a Cheat Engine i'd just make myself invincible.

it was even worse in iX1.

Farming extra lives wasn't a very enjoyable experience, but your opinion is understandable.

Attached: properfucking.png (1252x941, 944.73K)

Galaxy brain

Attached: Brainygals3.png (450x450, 44.43K)

Was Asimov a Chad?

Sell me on the Gunvolt series, is it as good as Mega Man series? because i really love 2D action games and wouldn't mind having more of them.

He tapped this every day and had his own pet brain, I'd say based

Attached: 1630810211624.png (500x800, 156.31K)

We have GOAT tier difficulty for our post game. Join us.

Attached: 3-46.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Wouldn't Asimov have killed her because she was normal human though?

Do I buy the Limited Run version or get the Play Asia japanese import?

Miles better than Mega Man imo.

But your enjoyment of the series will largely hinge on how much you embrace the score attack aspect. The main difficulty factor in these games is stylishly obtaining score/ranks, giving these games a skill ceiling that far exceeds anything Mega Man offers. Clearing stages is intentionally easy by default, but clearing them with the highest possible score is a true test of mastery.

If you understand what kind of game Gunvolt is, it is truly something special.

Attached: 1592751683816.jpg (1614x2310, 1003.15K)

Red character always best character.

Do I start with iX or Gunvolt

iX2 isn't a bad starting point, but iX1 does require knowledge from the GV series to follow its plot.

Gunvolt 1. After that you can go to iX1 or Gunvolt 2.

Slick moves

Attached: FKMjJ0kVUAI-CvL.jpg (1002x720, 304.3K)

>play the first luminous avenger iX
>haven't really progressed through
>fight blade
>keep dying
guess i should replay some old stages.

Try to fight DLC EX Blade

Just to give you a heads up. If you have Luminous Avenger iX2 on PS4, DO NOT buy the DLCs. DLCs do not work. When you look at your notifications, it says "Waiting to install" for each DLC and when you selct one, you get an error message instead of the game installing the DLC and starting the game afterwards. Don't buy them for now till the game gets patched for the DLCs to work.

made for violent bisection

I don't know if I'm actually enjoying the game or coping hard about the new gameplay style but after about 20 hours of playing it, it may be my favorite in the Gunvolt series thus far.

Attached: 1595170670213.gif (560x364, 3.7M)

cute pretentious beedrill

retarded old fashioned propeller user

congratulations, you broke the filter. the game is a fucking mess of ideas, but it works so well anyway. an avant garde 9/10

So if I just force myself to keep going I'll end up breaking myself into actually liking it? I find the melee so incredibly annoying to use between how bad it feels in comparison to the sword in Z/ZX games and how little damage it does and the "well you can just git gud and have 1k kudos" bit doesn't really fix it since I can just play iX or GV2 Cope and skip the shit melee middle man.

I don't know if I'd go that far but I do find myself warming up to the new gameplay style.

Attached: E_y4rwWVkAs0LYb.jpg (2591x2591, 460.27K)

It's not that much of a mess anyway. You use melee and go for quick razors until you get 1000 kudos, and then you go for max air combos and keep bouncing. The concept of charging up your super mode then using it isn't really a complex one.

Play in this order:

GV1, GV2, iX, iX2

Holy shit I just found out that ix2 came out, they did not market this game at all

Attached: roro.jpg (1000x750, 104.48K)

I heard that one of Inti dreams is to remake Zelda 2, how that would be?

my main issue with break shift is that it serves no purpose in score runs once you hit 1k kudos. the 30 kudos from quick razor pales in comparison to the potential 100 kudos you could be getting from max aerial combos

Zelda 2, but with more suffering

Like...if you get a game over ,instead of the "ganon returns" you get a vid of zelda dying?

I don't know if a fucking mess of ideas is the right way to put it... Having to adjust to the new playstyle aside, the levels and especially the bosses are pretty great. All designed around iX2 Copen too so I never really felt gimped. Now the game is about taking that extra second as you dash through the stage to think about whether to use the razor combo or tag the enemy because the bullit dash is no longer the one size fits all solution. Until you get 1000 kudos of course but good luck keeping that shit on hard mode.

The sword does great damage, though? Certainly more than than the gun did by default in the previous two Copen games. You can also just keep the button held down on the third hit to get extra damage in for any stronger enemies. And yes, if all else fails, the brainwashing will set in after you play for long enough and you will love it.

Attached: 1643296638618.png (740x965, 197.84K)

You need to kill Zelda yourself after she gets taken over by Ganon and Link has to live with the guilt for the rest of his life. That is unless you play through the game 4 times, beat the ultra super hard mode and collect all the dark triforce pieces scattered throughout the map to unlock the slightly less sad ending where Zelda gets to stay in her coma for the foreseeable future.

>hard mode allows you to spare all the bosses, avoid the obligatory good girl death and actually save the final boss from her madness, she dies but leaves in peace.
Excuse, was this made by Inti Games?

What do you mean spare all the bosses? They still explode when fight ends.

They are robots that work in the same way than nier automata, exploding is irrelevant as their data is still in the server and can jist download into a new body, in hard mode Copen doesn't destroy the server.

but user, the online conserts
youtube.com/watch?v=3wbcabEf2NQ

I think that's intended. Melee's purpose is to build kudos to unlock overdrive. After that you're meant to ignore it.
Or maybe not and I accidentally found a way to make the systems make sense.

So this universe Copen actually went completely insane unpon realizing that adepts are humanity natural evolution and just killed everyone and programmed Lora to replace everyone with robots?

Since when was iX2 dlc available?

The mission given to Lola was to restore humanity, but apparently that was impossible for some reason. The robots were just facilitate that goal and were left to their own devices once it failed.

No, this world was dying because of something else, and Alt Copen made the 'Grave Pillar' as a last ditch effort to revive humanity and the world while he went into other dimensions to ask for help, and left Alt Lolo in charge of it.

Alt Copen was worthless though and got his ass killed while in other dimensions. Alt Lolo then went mad over centuries of failing and having no Copen.

TD;LR: This is the worst Copen and Lolo in all of the multiverse.

>Alt Copen fucks off into space or some shit
>Tells Lola to take care of the Earth
>Doesn't come back goes full on crazy

All the info theyposted since the morning after they announced the game pointed to that being the intent.

I have seen conflicting info over Null, does she follows iX Copen into his universe or remains in hers?

Thanks user. This one is from when I beat Mother for the first time. Ace and her gave me the most trouble by far. I probably worked on Mother for at least 2 hours before my first clear. Hard mode was really enjoyable in general.
streamable.com/keoxzp

Almost, it caught me off guard how much the difficulty spiked. But my mistake was using the homing dash instead of just downward dashing.

there's an OD upgrade that increases saw damage, but i dont know if it only increases melee damage or both melee AND locked-on damage (since Copen is still firing wheels to attack). If it's the former, then that would mean they intended you to to Breakshift even in overdrive. Or maybe it's just for people that wanna breakshift all the time.

>Girl loses someone she loves and goes insane.
I imagine Inti would have done the same to Ciel, or at least show that using the biometal Z makes a number to her mind like in this pic.

Attached: projectrcl_o.c.w_single_ver_20.jpg (1280x1806, 245.21K)

In alt Copen's defense he might have been killed by invem Jason.
That's a big maybe though.

After two games of badass future Copen, I'm not sure I want to go back to racist incel Copen from the main timeline.

Racist Copen is way more fun than stoic Zero Copen.

Or the pathetic and useless Gunvolt.

>this world was dying because of something else
odds are it was GV fault.

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ADAPTS Copen is fun in his own way

>I imagine Inti would have done the same to Ciel
According to ZX Ciel whent mad in a diferent way. See how she built a proxy Zero for her little sister.

Who fucking dies.

Well, she made an accurate copy of Zero then.

ZX is shit and I am happy it was cancelled and forgotten.

What can I say? Ciel did a better job at making a proxy Zero than at making a proxy X.

When the game was released on PS4, the DLC was also available as well but you can't use it because it gives you an error when you try to install them.

I don't remember that is mentioned anywhere that Ciel built "whatever was his name expy of Zero who just dies", wasn't he a carbon too?

Advent went too far with its GAME OF DESTINY bullshit but I thought the original was okay. The concept of being X, Zero and the four guardians all at the same time had huge potential.

alright bros thanks a lot, i can't get enough of 2D action games so i am sure this will be good too.

I don't know how anyone can prefer iX Copen to Racist Copen. Even Gunvolt has some passion to him, iX is just nothing.

bless who ever posted this last time

Attached: 1643309039461.jpg (1000x669, 72.37K)

Or maybe he was having a fun adventure in space alongside a blonde support droid and jobbed to this guy.

Attached: DigRawler.png (1164x673, 1.44M)

Giro is more an expy of Zero, aka his own person but has some similarities to Zero, copy X was supposed to be exactly X ..and look how that went.

>Jason DLC Boss Fight

Will it be against Normal Jason?
Or Jason in Sophia?
Or Superdimensional God Jason?

___Playable Jason___

>iX2verse GV after his interdimensional adventures with Beck and Ekoro wound up being a carrier to new diseases that his world had no immunities toward

I hope inti remains consistent with the artstyle for all the games they do with gunvolt, even after all these years I still can't get used to the megaman x artstyle changing into the megaman zero artstyle, by the way, this change was supposed to be "retroactive" although Capcom threw this out of the windows with Xdive.

You’re telling me the guy that dies if he falls down 10 feet becomes a god? Shit, I better go finish those blaster master games.

He had the sense to install some jets to ease his falls by the start of the third game.

He can't help it for having weak knees that break like a twig

Attached: EbsKCdEUEAEX1ny.jpg (1641x1550, 268.87K)

Super Dimensional God Jason who recovers his health every time he jumps back into his latest version of Sophia with the power of his waifu's anthem.

Hopefully THIS Jason.
Matt if you're lurking tell them they screwed up if it's not this one.

Attached: スライド4.jpg (1920x1081, 315.9K)

The “Mega Man X artstyle” he says even though X1-3, 4-7 and 8 all have very different artstyles.

You just know they're going to use this again.

Attached: AnthemEveJP.jpg (1333x750, 220.33K)

Somehow I feel like if Inti actually had a good team, they could make a MN9 sequel that is actually decent using the same mechanics like the Gunvolt series, ZXA shows that its possible so maybe it could be a multiverse thing. Beck just had wasted potential to be something noteworthy.

What? They look very consistent, is only from megaman zero where there is a very noticeable change.

Speaking of megaman X stuff, recently Capcom turned Iris into a Zinogre.

Attached: Iris.jpg (1332x1000, 748.52K)

I feel at this point, MN9 is too much of a laughing stock to be worth salvaging. God, I remember back in 2014 when the original Gunvolt was being treated as a sort of holdover game for Mega Man fans that were waiting on MN9 and look where we’re at now. It’s kinda funny.

>Attention restaurant customers
>Lola's asscheeks
>That is all

Attached: attention restaurant customers.png (976x754, 479.22K)

I’m guessing you mean character designs rather than artstyle. In which case you’re right about Zero being inconsistent, but the artstyle change is fine as Zero is a series separate from X and a different look gives it its own identity.

user... Inti would kill Call by making her broadcast a help signal to all of Beck's Mighty siblings so he can defeat the main villain...

Attached: _Call.png (1332x2139, 904.4K)

Cute.

>What wiped out humanity and the environment?
>Why did alt Lola fail to restore them no matter how hard she tried?
>Why couldn't she just clone a human to override her commands?
>Why couldn't she just use the teleporter's wormhole function to bring in a human?
>What is the Grave Pillar's real name?
>What is the real title of the Gravekeepers?
>Why did humans attack the tower in the past?
>Where did those names come from when not even the oldest Gravekeeper knows?
>Where did Workers get the world transfer theory?
>Why did Creator Copen jump worlds and leave alt Lola behind, and what killed him?
>Who saved Null from being scrapped when she was created?
>Why are there nullsigns on the hexapyles?
>What special weapon did Copen develop for Kohaku?
>If Workers were granted aliases like Null being "The Pure Saint", then what are the Gravekeepers'?
>Alt Lola resembling GV2 Lola, having Zonda's voice filter, and having some G7 and possibly Nova (disputed) EX Weapons
>Pretty much everything regarding the history and nature of Ypsilon/The Creator
>Why did they make the bad ending the most interesting ending?

Attached: 1599260118735.png (435x563, 142.73K)

>Finally an inti game with adjustable volume options
>Putting a section down to 0 doesn't actually mute that channel, it just makes it very quiet

So close. I hope someone rips the music soon.

Attached: 123901203801.png (225x225, 38.97K)

Wish we got the animations already, also of Valtrax Zero.

Valtrax Zero rocketing off everywhere is fun. Probably the closest we'll get to cope in that game.

Wait, is there webms already?

Did they actually manage to unlearn the lesson they had already learned when they did Gal Gun Returns?

It's a mystery. I remember playing all the Blaster Master Zero games and complaining that the sound effects were way too loud and none of them having a SE slider.

>I remember back in 2014 when the original Gunvolt was being treated as a sort of holdover game for Mega Man fans that were waiting on MN9 and look where we’re at now. It’s kinda funny.
And how Mega Man was suposed to save the franchise…
And for the fair price of 25000 EM witch transaletes to roughly 720 USD.

Attached: 1626126580140.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Just farm them.

I mean, he's in the game right now
youtube.com/watch?v=dzR3pOHh4rU

Isn't that game a gacha? Can't you just stop being unlucky and get her for less?

Odds of that hapening are bellow 0.5% per pull you will have to spark.

Why don't you just get better luck?

OR you could play something better than gachashit instead.
Gachas dont work that way.

Imma dump some memes from the inti general here for the people who dont go there.

Attached: 1637239886389.png (798x774, 259.04K)

Attached: 1609963258104.gif (635x453, 1.3M)

Attached: La pastorela.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>EMPTY
>EMPTY
>EMPTY
What's with that UI artifact? If they gutted the bullit system, no need to rub it in and remind the player of when the gameplay was good and you didn't have this shitty ass saw.

I'm gonna be honest, I pirated the game and had no real investment so I treated it as a sort of megaman inspired run n gun, its not TOO bad by my standards in comparison to other kickstarted shit I heard of but never backed or bought.

I do think using the Gunvolt/Megaman Zero sprite style, it could be possible to use whatever sort of mechanics MN9 had to actually look good and probably function good too. Shit I remember when no one gave a shit about GV cause his gameplay sucked dick until GV3 was shown.

Its possible they can unfuck things if given the time and manpower(and proper direction) So I think if they bothered to, they could fix it.

Attached: Imagine this but looking decent.png (2000x2000, 1.07M)

so you know when youre out of air dashes

Probably butthurt leftoids that seethe at the idea of an unapologetic racist being cast as a heroic character.

I don't think you really need a reminder of that when you only get one. It's not hard to remember if you used it or not.

But they already saved him in Burst.

>cast as a heroic character.
As heroic as anyone can be on GV. There are no real heroes in the main timeline.

They despise nuance.

If the racist character is not portrayed as 100% evil, then clearly the writers are advocating for racism and racism bad.

Attached: 1621196574303.jpg (1000x919, 413.04K)

Yes user, not being irredeemably evil is too much for them. Go look back at the archive and see how many retards were like and whine, constantly, about his personality, how they want his wooden plank future self to "go back in time and bitchslap him" or other stupid fantasies of theirs.

God, she's so hot.

Attached: 61147105_p30.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

I know user, we have a couple of those in the other side as well. Speaking off, did Blade solved all the power vacum problems the main timeline had by stepping in and taking over?

AQUWRA KWWUN

Attached: AQURAKWUN.png (969x723, 1.43M)

Yes. Turns out Asimov was right all along and if GV took over Sumeragi he could have had world peace.

I don't know how people could not enjoy the angry racist siscon what was prime cope. He was a riot of a character and faggots that were too tripped up over the fact that he wasn't a good person to enjoy him.

Attached: 1643278079271.png (1159x852, 912.64K)

Happy days...

Attached: 92576530_p0.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

look at that zipper placement

yes it's perfect

easy access

>was
D-don't say that user, there's a chance he could come back.

I hope he does, I love this unabashed fucking asshole so much

Attached: 1594846445832.png (691x639, 250.88K)

only if you use your mouth to unzip

I’m so fucking mad about this hard mode. I’ve beaten every Mega Man game. I’ve true ended every GV game. I even liked Mighty Number 9. But Jesus fucking christ what was inti thinking?? Making the base mode unbelievably easy then expecting that to teach you the mechanics that are needed to have an snowballs chance in hell in hard mode?

I just wish that enemies had a random%chance to drop 1ups. I can’t find a good place to grind lives (the space stage is a meme suggestion you need special items to get all the lives) and I’m not about to cheat.. they really should have given you an option to grind these bosses in this setting because the stages aren’t any fucking harder but I gotta fuck around for 5+ minutes every time I waste my three attempts.

Mytoes

Attached: 1642535637060.png (604x624, 82.42K)

You only need Gatling Blitz for one of them while the other two are like right after that and don't require EX weapons. I'm not really sure what else is a good stage for lives since they felt the need to make stages have an arbitrary amount of 0-3, I just know that space has 3. Brigade ain't too bad of a boss, comparatively speaking.

Does Hard mode have lower X-rank requirements or increased kudos gain to offset the lack of emblems?

Just lower reqs. I wish it had boosted kudos.

>pink attacks on a pink background while you're shooting pink saws at him and he has a pink tag on him and you're glowing pink from your overdrive
I cannot see a goddamn thing

Attached: Ace_key_art.jpg (1200x838, 730.86K)

X-ranks are more forgiving

Kudos doesn't change though

So it's not just me. I swear I've never had this problem in a GV game before, but there's times in iX2 where I just completely lose track of where I am or what the enemy is doing and I feel like a complete retard for it.

>So much fucking pink you got full retard and confuse his pink boomerangs for your pink shots

Yeah I get this feeling with a lot of games these days, not just Inti. Visual clarity going down in general. Sometimes I would just get lost.

It's practice for the Leibnz danmaku they're working on.

Attached: mushihimesama.jpg (1280x720, 188.09K)

Inti wishes they could design a fight that well done.

They talk so much about being inspired by retro games, you'd think they'd remember it was much easier to distinguish what was your guy's stuff and what was the other guy's stuff.

why are her thighs so fat?

Boy Kohaku sure has been acting weird ever since returning home. Putting on the Lolawear is one thing, but dying her hair green? And why are her eyes purple now?

due to daily gattai sessions with her brother

Attached: FKMjLUGUYAMfuhL.jpg (1002x720, 268K)

Well she's not a milk bot like the others. Might as go for big robo hips

Attached: Tex_0089_0out.png (1918x1012, 2.02M)

The curves provide better aerodynamics.

the fact that he was still using his shield implies he beat gunvolt in the first game though. since he switched styles because he lost in the original

my guess is that whatever he lost to will appear in the next ix game. we'll see though. they kept the first game relatively auto contained, so they could just go with another what-if (zonda/nova winning, or something different about gunvolt 3's plot, they can go wherever they want now that copen can hop dimensions)

I feel like iX is currently stuck in a corner because they can't really do anything that upstages/spoils GV3, especially because ix is much sparser as far as story goes.

Drama CDs when?

Primeline Cope is at his greatest when he seethes and being bitchslapped by himself would create the greatest seethe of them all.

related to that, maybe, after you get hail's weapon, there's a conversation where copen says it's amazing that there's the ability to stop time, and kohaku replies with something along the lines of "i'm sure there's an adept in our world who can do something similar". i wonder if they were referencing xiao's septima. they could have him control multiverses too, which would explain dog gunvolt + regular gunvolt working for sumeragi, as well as the muse inside him somehow

that said, i think my problem with the gunvolt sequels in terms of story/plot is that they have been unable to set up threatening villains after the first game. nova was this fucking amazing boss, really felt like the strongest adept in the world. and then you have asimov, another azure striker, with greed server, and whatnot

then zonda wasn't that threatening, other than taking the muse away, sorta (which nova already did before). the last boss turns out to be copen (or gunvolt). the first ix has asimov again, much stronger maybe. but it's still the same guy from the first game. and now the last boss is roro

maybe it's because they feel the ix series doesn't get enough story time to set up a boss properly. desu you feel a lot more connected to the last boss in this game, so it's not bad

>Gravekeepers just pop through a portal directly into Copen's workshop and go sightseeing human society

Is the 2nd game or this one more like the zero games? I played the first and didn't really like the electric system.

none of these games play like zero. you're gonna be disappointed if you expect any of them to be that way

So, adepts or robots? Who has hotter girls?

Just found out your lives are saved when you exit the stage, and even better than that if you close the application and reload your file at zero lives instead of dying and wasting that last life, they’ll be back waiting for you and you don’t need to grind again.

I actually had the opposite happen once. I quit out with 0 lives and came back into the game with 0 lives, not even resetting me back to 2 as usual.

one thing i find weird with this game, you can't pause and restart the level. you have to go back to the title screen. what the fuck? either they were beta testing only normal (you can heal anytime, no need to restart the level!) or they wanted people to be really annoyed at having to restart a level to begin with. considering how frustrating everything about hard mode is, i wouldn't doubt it's the latter

user...

Attached: file.png (298x495, 78.14K)

Hmm I’m playing switch and actually powered off so that could be the difference? Just assumed force quitting would work the same. I like playing wired with the SNES controller but it doesn’t have a home button.

Robutts have Hail

wtf i kept searching for it and couldn't find it. this is the work of an adept, i can tell

Doll joints are pretty erotic, so robots.

Adepts still have the best personalities and most erotic designs.

Attached: ADEPTS.jpg (1600x1200, 1.6M)

i want to drive desna's milk truck so badly. shame there's no good doujin for this series. i wish a paizuri specialist like uni8 would draw something for desna, monika or one of the other tiddiecows

Is the game actually hard or is it like with gunvolt where people pretend S ranking the stages isn't easy as shit

Attached: 1642656060959.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Hard mode is fucking stupid hard. Base mode is baby easy tho

Hard mode is a different kind of difficulty from score runs. You're going into these boss fights blind and with limited lives, as opposed to a score run where you know everything ahead of time and are just gitting gud at it.

Attached: Desna.jpg (1920x1080, 258.62K)

Something about those black sclera makes me so horny.

Attached: elise key art.jpg (501x751, 77.59K)

whore

slut

Whatever losers more robot ass for me to eat

>mega man zx but for trannies
Gross, not touching that shit.

Roro (Adult)

Attached: 1643519638608.png (1024x1024, 1.11M)

That upgrade increases locked-on damage as well.

>still no Mother phase 1 ost on youtube

Attached: 1632304162391.jpg (750x717, 113.3K)

>play GV 2 on 3DS emulator
>Get to the part where you have to sing
>Mic is trash
>Look up if I'm soft locked
>Someone figured out nearly instantly that you could just blow on the mic
How many of you actually sang

Character designs in this one are kinda boring

Attached: gunvolt-chronicles-luminous-avenger-ix-2-new-details-about-hail.jpg (1200x838, 235.21K)

Imagine all the things you could do with robots and Pix technology in general. Easily robots

>Clearly see Cope and Roro's spirits at the end
>Do robots have SOUL?
Why is our roro so dumb?

Haha, I didn't sing, that would be silly, haha.

I sing even in the Striker Pack version.

Attached: DsxcomxUwAAjLfW.jpg (1024x1024, 217.42K)

>he didn't deliver a passionate performance
What are you afraid of?