Best car to get bitches?

Best car to get bitches?

Attached: 1663339091529298.png (1000x1334, 1.32M)

the most expensive one

Attached: CCFDA0FC-B114-4D71-A6D9-C4FEE697F588.png (186x175, 66.95K)

Windowless panel van

What the fuck? Those girls are underage enjoy your fucking ban pedo

White unmarked van.

I-is that a Hyundai?

Attached: 33E1B676-4820-4330-B58C-032F4BFDFE8F.jpg (474x266, 12.88K)

the car that gives you the best looking face

Attached: Malemask.jpg (500x711, 100.62K)

How do you know?

Any tips to cut BF% should I start smoking?

Pretty elaborate ruse. It's a guy. Probably shaved his legs and bought some stockings.

I'm an expert on trannies. I can tell from the thighs that he has possibly been on estrogen supplementation. It's also very possible this is his fetish because muscle that activates in the leg when the penis is hard is activated in several of the thigh shots. A rudimentary understanding of males understanding can show this. That along with the way he rests his legs in a masculine fashion.

Looking at the hand shows me has probably photoshopped them too because they don't look quite male or female. He probably thought he would be clever enough to remove his male features but obviously isn't very familiar with biology.

This along with his Any Forums use, crossdressing, and catfishing tells me he is probably a very lonely person who never had many friends in school but also didn't pay much attention to his studies(explains the lack of understanding of biology).

He also tries to act feminine in his typing, but my algorithm tells me he psyche is that of a male. He tries to be feminine in his speech but falls short in many areas. He doesn't quite "get" feminine expression. This is likely due to his obsession with anime he developed due to his social isolation during middle and highschool which ultimately messed up the wiring in his mind and drove him to this fetish. The people who make anime often write female characters who overcompensate feminity but let the male writer's masculinity shine through. This is why many bisexual men favor female anime characters. I'm a little too trained to fall for this, but I can see how many have.

All in all, this is a ruse that would fool an amateur. Someone not well versed in gender expression in speech, biology, and male/female psychology. Hope this helps everyone here.

Attached: 1644338981720.jpg (719x1021, 115.3K)

If you want to pick up underage girls like pic rel then literally any car is fine. Even 30 year shitbox which smells like rotten cum and piss. If it has wheels and moves then you're good to go. At least that's what I've seen from my old friends who didn't grow up mentally since high school...

You tell me

Bitches love trucks.

Attached: Country-Girls-And-Trucks-Wallpaper-Pc-Country-Girl-Pick-Up-.jpg (640x960, 108.79K)

A 2023

>Presenting themselves for BBC

varg said an old car is best because it shows reliability

was there last year
spain have some expensive hookers but good food

lack of feminine features and muscle mass. not to mention they can barely reach the hood. breeders are famine proof, those are boy bodied children.

>boy bodied
ywnbaw

no they don't, fags like trucks

Doesn't matter you could be Henry Cavill on a 98 civic and pull 100 women easily , it's just that you have a car that matters. Work on yourself

Attached: bosozoku_xB_front.jpg (1024x681, 213.13K)

>I-is that a Hyundai?
No it's a Range Rover Sport circa 2017

Attached: 5808_main_l.jpg (1024x768, 92.8K)

Don’t worry about thots. Just drive your dream car. The thots will come.

Attached: 746058B5-8C70-4743-BCF4-AB42E407260D.jpg (4608x3456, 1.5M)

Stop eating.

>never had a truck

>Be me
>Live in Dallas
>Nothing but dudes in trucks who can't get laid
>never had a problem in my 15 year old Camry
If you are asking what kind of vehicle will get you sex you have already lost.

I'm not trying to fuck kids or swap genders so I don't understand.
picrel

Attached: 4pedos.png (1000x1334, 1.2M)