DUDE JUST WAGE SLAVE 8 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK 52 WEEKS A YEAR AND FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

DUDE JUST WAGE SLAVE 8 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK 52 WEEKS A YEAR AND FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: 20220915_185711.jpg (676x585, 55.36K)

i believe in you.

only consooomers have to do that

Nooooooooo, I should be rich quickly and easily!!!! Reeeeee!!!!!

Attached: C78109C2-C8B6-4929-8810-0733FA44FC02.jpg (474x266, 11.47K)

I’m self employed, work 15 hours a week, make $50k a year, own a 45 acre homestead in a nice community, have children, and am happily married.
Live the life you want, user. If you choose to wage, you will wage.

Attached: 960E6D99-F7C7-4A5B-A3B2-6C5AC36F2B88.jpg (1284x946, 1.1M)

nigga i wake up at 6 and usually dont come home before 7pm, that's 13 (THIRTEEN) hours of my waking day that revolves around my wagie job

Why wageslave when I wagelord?

Attached: 1635664431567.jpg (1080x639, 107.23K)

Why are zoomers constantly whining about the basic realities of life? Just swallow a bullet if you can't cope, commie.

grim

Boomers just drowned their sorrows with chainsmoking and drinking.

>I shouldn’t have to do any work in life it’s not fair!!!
>but I love to take advantage of services and goods made by other people’s work.
>this is unnatural!! We’re made to be hunter gatherers! Individuals didn’t have to contribute or do any work back then and the group would feed and shelter them why can’t I have that reeeeeeee

Unless you work from home it's actually more than 8 hours a day once you factor in showering, getting ready, meal prepping / getting fast food for lunch and commute time, all that usually adds up to another two tow three hours dedicated to your work.

>you should work for those who got rich quickly and easily, otherwise you are the scum of society

>JUST PRETEND YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF YOUR PHONE

>MUH OFFICE IS THE BEACH N' SHIT

>I'M GONNA DRIVE A G WAGON AND GET A STARBUCKS AND DAY TRADE

>JUST WAIT TILL MY STUPID FAMILY SEES ME IN A FEW MONTHS

Attached: 07fce8d54d6009faf582a2fbb2dc4121.jpg (645x729, 38.42K)

Well currently I'm shitposting on Any Forums laying in my bed and playing steam deck during my "40 hours a week" working from home - gee, I'm such a slave to the system

>BING BING WAHOO

Hunter-gatherers only worked like three hours a day and it was probably more fulfilling of work too. They also got a partner, children, and a community looking out for them. Also the NEET equivalents back then aka the shamans and the elderly were actually looked at to be more wise than the average person.

I've worked 3 years and own 100k apt and 20k in stonks (working on this atm) after 100k in stonks I just drop out of work, approx 3 more years and live off welfare, stonks and crypto. Yes welfare covers all running costs and 100k+ bought during economic downturn should turn profitable at some point?

I settle for little. I am unable to understand how normies can stomach working for 50 years.

>every boomer, gen x'er and millenial are drug addicted depressed mopes dependent on alcohol, caffeine and nicotine to function
>WHY ARE YOU COMMIE ZOOMERS QUESTIONING THE SYSTEM?

DUDE JUST STARE ATE YOUR COMPUTER 8 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK 52 WEEKS A YEAR AND FOR 50 YEARS LMAO