>huge library of art
>posts news and trivia on social media
>modern, smooth and nice website
>doesn't insult you if you criticize anything like Jew Merrick
>doesn't send angry mobs at you if you sounded negative like Jew Merrick
>doesn't beg people to turn off adblockers to make money like Jew Merrick
>isn't embarrassingly autistic about leaks or "I POSTED NEWS FIRST REEE!!"
>doesn't claim every new game is a flawless masterpiece
is there seriously a single reason to use Shillebi over Bulbapedia?

Attached: file.png (225x225, 43.64K)

Ads

serebii has ads too

>have to scroll through irrelevant side game location data and other random shit just to see base stats
>pokemon sprites are at the very bottom of the "game data" header despite every other page type (characters, locations etc.) having seperate headers for artwork/spritework
those two alone really

Serebii has some more niche details that Bulbapedia doesn't for autists like me. I still use Bulbapedia most of the time though

it's an encyclopedia and there's an index at the top of every page, or just use CTRL + F

sing in

hello, shill

>Serebii has some more niche details that Bulbapedia doesn't
like?

Serebi for news, bulba for in-game info (after they pull their fingers out and update it, naturally).

>Lags like fuck on literally any mobile device and takes 50 years to load a page
>Pedo allegations
>Ads fucking everywhere
Fuck Bulbapedo. And fuck Serebii too, I recently replayed gen 2 and used Serebii as a reference and found so much incorrect shit it was stupid. Pokemondb is the only actual quality Pokemon info site.

>>Lags like fuck on literally any mobile device and takes 50 years to load a page
your device problem
>>Pedo allegations
Any Forums meme. debunked many times
>>Ads fucking everywhere
use an adblocker like anyone how has a brain or make an account and sign in

But the guy is a pedo. That eclipse all the good stuff

>Serebii has some more niche details that Bulbapedia doesn't for autists like me
lmao I'm going to need you to back this one up

Pokemondb is still better though

i've had to reload bulbapedo's articles two or three times to get the pictures i wanted to see for the past year. i know it's unbrowseable without an adblocker because they sell site space all the time, so what exactly is being done with those funds? because it certainly isn't going to server maintenance

bulbapedo is probably the next fan site that'll go the way of pe2k

>your device problem
It's been this way on literally every phone I've owned. And I don't buy cheap garbage ass phones and no I don't buy apple shit either. It's bulbapedo.

I shouldn't have to use an ad blocker or make an account to view a fucking pokemon fansite you retarded shill. I'll just use pokemondb like someone that can actually think for themselves.

Use Adblocker.
It doesn’t surprise me that normalfags don’t use Ad Blocker, but someone like you should be using it.

I prefer Bulbapedia the most but it's far from perfect. Really asshurt that as this user mentioned the images usually don't render until you refresh the page a few times. Also said images are usually a weird format and the moving sprites stop moving them when you download them.

look at the idiots above you too
this generation is fucked they can't even use an adblocker lmao.

i think youtubers should make videos on how to install adblockers for our dumb zoomers

LGBTQ logo In September 2022 makes him a huge faggot

Attached: 20220916_114445.png (400x400, 21.44K)

Does anybody else have a problem with adblockers where bulbapedia will have a massive green square on the right side? It causes the dimensions to get fucked up