>time for weekend
>see friends for a few hours if not too exhausted
>usually too exhausted
>just watch stuff on TV
>get groceries for the week
>weekend now gone
>repeat from top line 2,600 more weeks until retirement
Yep living the life

Attached: 1651432024445.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

Then get a better job.

Kek. M8 I’ll let you in on a secret, the game is over. People are quitting on mass. The ones left over are burning out more and more by the day. What happens when people stop playing the ((game)). That’s right the game finish’s and a new one starts. OP my only advice is don’t raise or make problems with your peers and mangers. If things get bad ,quit and leave. You can always get another job, especially in this job market. The job market has completely changed since the pandemic.

>The ones left over are burning out more and more by the day.
Fuck this is true man
>That’s right the game finish’s and a new one starts.
I am scared by this wtf does this mean
>You can always get another job, especially in this job market. The job market has completely changed since the pandemic.
No jobs near where I live, too expensive to live in the city these days especially considering I'm a rentcuck

Attached: fullmetal-jacket-stanley-kubrick.gif (366x200, 2.37M)

Do something better you faggot. I probably make 3x what you do and i normally do zero work. You shouldn't live in an area where you're a train slave, move to a non cucked part of the US

>The ones left over are burning out more and more by the day
I felt that... I may be one of those. I am so tired, bro, it's not even funny.

Attached: 1663288001460131.jpg (1024x908, 197.29K)

>work 10 hours but paid for 8
retard here, how does this work?
aren't you supposed to get paid for every hour you work?

it's called unpaid overtime and it's pretty common already. It's easy to gaslight one into doing it.

Why would anyone do it?
For hope that they would get good boy points or what?
What happens if you don't do it?

NTAYRT but if you are doing shift work, they can retaliate by cutting your shifts down or giving you terrible time slots or responsibilities until you quit so that it's not 'firing'

oh yeah just let me get 5 degrees, learn 8 languages and have 40 years of experience before i am 25 so i can get paid 2$ per hour more.

>Wake up at 8.55 AM
>Go downstairs and make an espresso, maybe some toast
>Work 2 hours, get paid for 8
>Chill meetings
>Close down laptop at 5pm, after a "hard days work"
>Go to Brazilian Ju-Jitsu class
>Come home and make dinner, feed the kitty and give him some pets
>Shitpost and watch YouTube videos

Yep, living the life.

Jobs are for losers.
Real chads take out student loans to then put in into crypto since I’m not working anyway so good luck getting the money back government cucks.

Attached: 9F94491A-001D-47E8-937D-3727E0973434.jpg (867x1433, 786.99K)

Just get a new job. I used to work in the slave farm known as the Big 4, so anything is better in comparison.

>You can always get another job, especially in this job market. The job market has completely changed since the pandemic.
I'm in UK and can't get a job, job market is completely fucked following lockdowns. Gig economy is the only option.

That's not true at all unless you're only looking at jeet tier service jobs.

Jobs drag you down. When can these wagies fuck off from Any Forums I’m trying to be rich not a slave. Fuck off with your gay ass retard advice
>Muh job
>Muh mortgage
>Muh 401k
>muh im a slave but act like I’m not
Fuck off.

Attached: CD80D673-8DD1-4125-8A81-59EAFFF28ECD.jpg (911x873, 397K)

Not everyone can, or wants to suck from their mommies teat for the rest of their life, parasite.

>2 WEEKS AND THEN WE GET OUR OWN COMMUNE
>EAT THE RICH

Attached: 1648286148688.jpg (1528x1528, 317.22K)

Typical wagie cope argument
>Muh because I’m a wagie and you have Criticized my poor lifestyle choice you must be Muh leeching of parents.
Hahahahaha cope more.
You just wasted half of your life on a job and a degree (you probably paid for). Go on wagie keep on working make your woman boss happy ahahahah. Sucker. Me? I just bought cryptos hahahah.
T. Zoomer who will never work again in his life no matter what.
Pic=You

Attached: 1765E673-1FCC-432B-B39F-EEA5C54CBA5A.jpg (1125x1069, 310.2K)

i used to work in center city philadelphia and it was pretty much like this. 1 hour 15 minutes by car and $30 to park in the basement or 15 minute walk + 1 hour by train + 20 minute drive to train station, train was so packed i had to stand and the train station was overrun with homeless drug addicted niggers (suburban station or 30th street station.)

Oh yeah you’re a slave btw.

Attached: C2418C6D-DD3D-4B33-9E48-19CD09D038EB.jpg (1125x1772, 1.07M)

you lose your job

You mean you don’t clean your apartment?

Attached: 6B01A652-F9B3-4530-9DEF-FBE28823EFED.jpg (680x478, 52.15K)