Ok, lads, was ETH just overhyped pre-merge

or is there a larger problem looming now that ETH is essentially centralized with large exchanges controlling the protocol?

What if one of the top 20 coins just says "ooooakey, we see what you did there bros, we will do POW but not as centralized as you"?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 08.16.44.png (908x518, 36.16K)

Both

Yes the merge was overhyped, now people are selling the news, but that will abate soon. BTCmaxis will seethe, but centralization of ETH as the globohomo financial network is bullish for the price. I think next bullrun, the flippening is going to happen for real this time. Not memeing. Big money will sink into ETH because it's ESG-compliant now and the ETH Foundation virtue signals constantly and loves the WEF. Reminder that schizos will make it, this includes LINK schizos because the Merge marks the beginning of Chainlink's next feature implementations.

there's practically zero eth liquidity at the moment so expect volatility and retarded narratives spammed by the usual suspects

should I buy the ETHBTC chart right now

Are you retarded? Everyone knew this was gonna happen. People held ETH in their wallets until the merge block was created and then a mass selloff happened because the snapshot was made. I wanted to short it but as always I'm too lazy.

Attached: Ejl7R3AVoAAOc92.png (293x326, 25.03K)

>btc maxi
>scooping up eth for the next bullrun
>moving it between wallets
>fee: time:

I know, (((they))) gimped BTC before it could get big enough to threaten the system, now we have ETH which is championed by literal gays and trannies. Bitcoin should have been the one.

institutions getting involved is not bullish. They join the party about 1/3 - 2/3 of the way through the bullrun and pump your bags (assuming you're not a latefag like most of this board is) before providing you exit liquidity. They then get left holding the bag and getting liquidated because they took out huge amounts of debt to get into crypto.

CME futures will now also tame eth. Look at BTC, it's pretty much underperformed the stock market YTD. This is the future for eth. There will never be another 45x bullrun. If you're lucky you might get a 10x, absolute max, unless there's a blackswan event that sends it back to 100-200.

More than two shitty coins exist.

I'd say the level of hype was fully in line with the magnitude of the event.
The ensuing price action is out of whack though.

yeah there's thousands of shitty coins out there, tens of thousands!

Exactly, ones with different properties than an old dinosaur or one plagued by fees sapping away all your earnings.
Both BTC and ETH are godawful and need to be knocked off their pedestals.

Heh, nothing personal Chud

Attached: 354C6A36-DCC3-479E-9AED-CF5BCB835E4C.jpg (762x1200, 284.16K)

> centralization of ETH as the globohomo financial network is bullish
so it's not even crypto
you might as well support a LITERAL BANK now faggot

Not the one I am betting on. Good luck anyways user.

keep dreaming you unholy faggot

holy COPE

Chainlink is chain agnostic. The current crypto market is 1% of what it will be in the next 5 years. What makes you think new investors will buy into Ethereum when ICP and MATIC have better tech? There is no reason to. Ethereum fees will still be high, it's not carbon neutral, the merge didn't increase TPS or reduce fees it just centralized the chain. Anyone can easily stake ICP or MATIC but you need to use a centralized service to stake Ethereum and there is no unlock feature!

What's the significance of the snapshot having an impact? Is it expected Eth chain will collapse, while Eth holders prior to merge will still have their 'eth' on the original chain? Rollback? What's the idea behind selling immediately after POS is locked on the current chain?

Saw the same literal thread yesterday with same answers.

Attached: B6F38A6F-35A2-4612-B67D-BF6E6CC769D4.jpg (1080x1920, 433.97K)

BTC will still be the layer 1 of the ecosystem because

1_It's easy as fuck to run a node
2_it's simple
3_1 sat tx go on even if it take a month while on eth failed transactions still pay a fee.

Attached: 1562489851994.gif (579x513, 1.8M)

no one sane wants internet ponzi money when we're entering a worldwide recession (and soon depression).

since pos is a scam eth is now worth 0, the market is adapting to this

deflation would crash the system even worse.

The only way out is unironically yield curve control ww2 style, the african american arthur is right.

1929 style deflation with current progressive taxes would mean unironic more government spending due to less tax income and more gibs.

People forget that 1929 inflation only had income tax for 1% of the pop as a progressive tax and little gibs.

All other taxes were natural aka you paid a fixed tax on your real estate or shit like that.

On a system with progressive taxes you can't even have one minute of deflation because it causes even more government spending which is hillarious.

So stop worrying and keep buying crypto all the current fed rate raise is teather to justify the ycc.

Attached: 1621861712804.png (850x682, 133.26K)

Short term it's very bearish, there was no pump so now everyone is selling. Long term it's very bullish, they pulled off the merge which bodes well for their other plans.

Longer term the centralization fud will turn out to be nothing, no worse than major mining pools with PoW.

There will be no flippening. You never win with bank "investments". If I have left my money in the bank, I would be broken now, so small the interest they pay (while asking for 10x more when you request a loan).
We all know what the WEF is. They are behind the biggest genocide in history. You really think ETH will bring profit? Look at the supply, it is inflating, value will go down as it happens with any bank product. You don't win with globohomo, only they win. You are just a piece of meat for them, a servant, a slave.